/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from a Scientologist

Praise
05-29-2010, 03:49 PM
Hello everyone, I am Praise. I am an ex-Mormon, and my quest for the truth led me to Scientology. I am currently intrigued by the Islamic religion of Mohammed and I would like to find out more. I typed the keywords 'islamic forum' into Google and found this lovely website. Although the colours are quite bright to my eyes, is there any way for me to change the forum to a darker skin? Your help would be very much appreciated!

If you have and questions please do go ahead. Thank you all. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
05-29-2010, 03:56 PM
Hello Praise,
Welcome onboard. I'm glad google is most of the time good when you trust it :X
Let me correct you a little bit that Islam is NOT Muhammad (S.A.W)'s relegion. Its Divine. Anyhow, read around and hope you will get what you are here for.

With regards to colours you can change the skin of the forum at the bottom of the main page.
Wish you a nice and beneficial stay here. :)

ardianto
05-29-2010, 03:59 PM
Hello Praise, welcome to the forum. :)

glo
05-29-2010, 04:22 PM
Hi Praise.
Welcome to LI. :welcome:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PouringRain
05-29-2010, 05:02 PM
Welcome here.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-29-2010, 05:15 PM
Welcme to the Forum
Hope you have a Beneficial stay here

Mr.President
05-29-2010, 05:56 PM
Ahlan washahlan

btw whats x-mornon?

shuraimfan4lyf
05-29-2010, 06:31 PM
Welcome to the Forum..

Mr.President, Mormon is one of the branches of Christianity. They are mainly in Utah and other states aswell. They are known for one of the only sect of Christianity who practices Polygamy. I am not sure if there are other sects who do that. So he said he is an "ex-mormon." I am guessing he left his belief and became an Scientologist.

Rabi Mansur
05-30-2010, 02:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
Welcome to the Forum..

Mr.President, Mormon is one of the branches of Christianity. They are mainly in Utah and other states aswell. They are known for one of the only sect of Christianity who practices Polygamy. I am not sure if there are other sects who do that. So he said he is an "ex-mormon." I am guessing he left his belief and became an Scientologist.
Welcome Praise.

FYI Mormons don't practice polygamy anymore. It is the fundamentalists that do.

Ex-mormons are people who left the church. There are a lot more people leaving now than ever before. I think the the internet has caused the growth of the mormon church to slow down a lot as there is now a whole lot of information available about Joseph Smith that wasn't available to people before. The leaders kind of hid a lot of the proof that he was a fraud for a long time. Now it is all in the open.

Anyway, welcome Praise. I hope you are able to find peace here.

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!