/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Approve or Disapprove?

piXie
05-30-2010, 07:28 PM
Peace and Greetings upon you all,

This thread is about the full body airport scanners recently being introduced to Airports across the U.K. If you are not aware of these scanners please visit here

What do the members of this board think about these scanners being implemented as a method of security?

Do you Approve or Disapprove?

Please vote and give us your reasons.

'I don't know' is not an option :)

Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
05-30-2010, 08:30 PM
:sl:
There has been several threads on this same topic. Unfortunately the search engine can't find the ones before the upgrade.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-30-2010, 08:46 PM
I Disagree, my reason is because i am not a Terrorist! :)

shuraimfan4lyf
05-30-2010, 09:19 PM
The governments are using these kind of scanners, machines or whatever just to cause more tension among the public. I disagree without any doubt about these scanners, and Muslim women shouldn't go through these scanners at all. By creating this controversy the media tries to mock Islam because we are the first ones to protect our honor, dignity and our bodies. may the ones who create these and propose these scanners be destroyed by Allah. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamirama
05-30-2010, 09:42 PM
Muslim leaders have ruled the scanners as haraam (forbidden). We all disapprove of it. Plenty of information has been given here:

Virtual Strip search scanners at Airports

M..x
05-30-2010, 11:27 PM
Its the most pathetic measure yet. I don't get it, I'm not a terrorist and I don't see why I should be treated like one. It makes me cringe to know that a non-mahram can see absolutely everything through them, your awrah, everything.. YUCK. And before anyone goes on a rant about how its such an appropriate measure and one of necessity.. You wouldn't want your daughters/sisters/mothers etc. to be subject to that, so how is it right? And I'm sorry, there are other ways to go about it. Interestingly it actually infringes Human Rights laws aswell, so much for them existing eh?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!