/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fancy a camel burger?

Insaanah
05-31-2010, 08:01 PM
Camel burgers go mainstream in Dubai

SOURCE

"Don't miss yummy camel burger" reads the Dubai restaurant's sign, putting a Western twist on a traditional fare to entice adventurous tourists into giving camel meat a chew.

Camel meat is eaten throughout the Gulf, but Dubai's Local House restaurant targets visitors who may never have bitten into this edible form of desert transport.

"Most of our guests are tourists from different parts of the world," says Ramesh, a 44-year-old Indian national who has managed the restaurant since it opened in 2004. He says the restaurant was the idea of the owner, a local who grew up on camel meat and milk.

"With this restaurant (the owner) wanted to (introduce) that to the world as well. That's how it all started," said Ramesh, who gave only one name.

Camels, sometimes called "ships of the desert", are a big part of culture in the Arabian Peninsula. In the United Arab Emirates, there are camel races, camel beauty contests and competitions for the tastiest camel cuisine.

Camel meat is cooked many ways and sometimes served as a "shawarma" - grilled meat wrapped in flat bread.

Local House prides itself on its novel burger, but the menu boasts an extensive camel-based offering.

"We have... camel soup, camel salad, then we have the camel burger, camel kebab, camel steak, then we have camel biryani - that is a mixture of rice and camel meat," says Ramesh, as he rattles off still more menu items.

The restaurant also offers a camel curry dish, grilled camel ribs and the camel special, which is cooked in oyster sauce. Camel sausage, bacon and pizza are in the works, Ramesh says.

"Camelicious" brand camel milk, milk chocolates and milkshakes made with camel milk are some of the other offerings.

Local House customers described their first taste of camel meat as positive.

"Excellent," says Anna, a 38-year-old Canadian who tried the camel soup after hearing about the restaurant and happened upon it during her vacation to Dubai. "I wanted something of the region, something unique," she says.

Alanen, a 60-year-old from Finland visiting Dubai with his wife, described the camel burger as "good".

He tried it because "my friends say that this place (is) the only place where we can eat a camel burger".

Karine, 39, a French national living in the UAE, says that she tried the camel biryani and the camel special "because I lived here for four years now, and I thought it would be interesting to know how a camel tastes".

"It was nice," she says with a laugh. "The texture is like mutton, a bit... without the strong taste of the mutton," but "it's a bit hard".

Out of all the restaurant's camel-based offerings, the camel burger is king.

"The most popular is the burger, and (then) the camel special, then comes the steak," Ramesh says.

The burger comes with onions, tomatoes, cheese, mayonnaise and ketchup, sandwiched between two pieces of khameer, a thin, round bread topped with sesame seeds.

The meat is similar in texture to beef, but a bit tougher. It has a slightly smoky flavour with a tangy aftertaste, but its taste is mostly obscured by the ketchup-mayonnaise mix. Camel meat, Ramesh says, generally has a sweet taste.

The burger costs 35 dirhams (about £6.60), while other dishes range in price between 20 and 72 dirhams.

Local House, in the Bur Dubai area, is housed in a drab-brown building that would be fairly nondescript, were it not for the exterior decorations.

In addition to the "yummy camel burger" sign, a poster shows a cartoon Emirati man holding the reins of a camel that is clutching a burger in its teeth.

There is currently only one branch of the restaurant, but Ramesh says there are plans to expand to other emirates in the UAE, and also to open a branch in Dubai's Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building.

Opening branches in other Gulf countries is also a possibility, he says.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
05-31-2010, 08:05 PM
£6.60 for a burger! god Almighty

I'll have to try this as a one off, I think I've tried camel shawarma but cant remember what it tastes like

ardianto
06-01-2010, 09:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
£6.60 for a burger! god Almighty
Maybe in Dubai, that is not expensive.

Mohamed_Sadiq
06-01-2010, 02:46 PM
Did you know that you have to do wudhu after you eat camel meat.
Also camel milk is delicous especially after you milk it drink it!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Neelofar
06-01-2010, 03:05 PM
:sl:

i dint know tht u had to wudhu afta eating camel meat =|..why dyu hav 2 do wudhu? =$

ardianto
06-01-2010, 03:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed_Sadiq
I don't know.

Why ?.

S<Chowdhury
06-01-2010, 03:40 PM
Omg i loveeeeeeee camel meat i need 2 try this burger

cat eyes
06-01-2010, 05:55 PM
so there eating camels now aah sis:'(

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-01-2010, 05:56 PM
Never tried camel meat , wonder what it shall taste like!

brotherubaid
06-01-2010, 07:44 PM
Lol nice find , yes camel meat n milk is great , u gotta try it , The burger idea is kinda strange though i dont think i will try it , just weird , but camel meat is good though , really nice if cooked right like ghozi or mandi, like biryani but arabic style with rice.

Also camel milk is delicious , how many have tried it.

Danah
06-01-2010, 07:46 PM
yeah I have heard about this burger few days ago, and they said that many people are liking it.

Camel meat is delicious, especially the young ones, believe me you will all like it :coolious:
but I dont like to drink its milk though.

جوري
06-01-2010, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
yeah I have heard about this burger few days ago, and they said that many people are liking it.

delicious, especially the young ones,.
rofl.. when I read that I almost fell off my chait ;D.. come here cami cami.. I got a nice delicious celery stick for you..

★ηαѕιнα★
06-01-2010, 08:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
Never tried camel meat , wonder what it shall taste like!
Bet it tastes like chicken. Everything tastes like chicken! :D

جوري
06-01-2010, 08:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ★ηαѕιнα★
hey if tastes just like chicken then that is great.. I fancy a soda right now in fact, haven't had one in ages, but walked two miles today in high heels and my feet are filled with blisters and sooooooooooooooooooo thirsty.. whatever I sweat walking, I have put in insensible calories from sugary drinks wa wa waaaaaaaaaa

Danah
06-01-2010, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
rofl.. when I read that I almost fell off my chait ;D.. come here cami cami.. I got a nice delicious celery stick for you..
lol, the little camels are very delicious and even healthier than the other kinds of meant (ie. cow) because it has less fat.

format_quote Originally Posted by ★ηαѕιнα★
oh what a view!! lol

Beardo
06-01-2010, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Neelofar

i dint know tht u had to wudhu afta eating camel meat =|..why dyu hav 2 do wudhu? =$
The camel and horse meat are different. They heat up your body or something.

Maryan0
06-01-2010, 08:52 PM
Camel milk delicious? +o(. When I went back home they made me drink it and it tasted gross but camel meat isnt so bad it tastes like goat meat...
Salam

brotherubaid
06-01-2010, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Neelofar

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
I don't know.

Why ?.
Well take a guess??

Why would it be? how are the rulings or matters of the deen in general derived?

From quran n hadeeth or athaar, right?

So the answer is because the Prophet sala lahu alihi wa sallam has informed us to make wudu aftre eating camel meat , n WHY? well that is not know neither is there a reason to know the wisdom behind it , right? Sameana wa ataana , we hear and we obey

so here is the hadeeth

Muslim reported from the hadeeth of Jaabir bin Samurah in which a man asked the Prophet (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam): “Should I make Wudoo after eating goat meat?” He said: “If you wish.” So the man said: “Should I make wudoo after eating camel meat?” He (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) replied: “Yes.” So the man made wudoo due to the camel meat

n also
The hadeeth of al-Baraa’: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was asked about eating camel meat. He said, “Do wudoo’ after eating it.” He was asked about mutton, and he said, “Do not do wudoo’.” (Narrated by Abu Dawood, 184; al-Tirmidhi, 81. Classed as saheeh by Imaam Ahmad and Ishaaq ibn Raahawayh).

Barak Allah feekum

shuraimfan4lyf
06-01-2010, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
hey if tastes just like chicken then that is great.. I fancy a soda right now in fact, haven't had one in ages, but walked two miles today in high heels and my feet are filled with blisters and sooooooooooooooooooo thirsty.. whatever I sweat walking, I have put in insensible calories from sugary drinks wa wa waaaaaaaaaa
I havent had a soda in 30 hrs :(.... i am trying my best not to drink sugary stuff...
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
I don't know.

Why ?.
Eating camel meat breaks wudoo’

Praise be to Allaah.

The correct view is that the one who eats the meat of a camel – old or young, male or female, cooked or raw – has to do wudoo’. There are several reports which serve as evidence (daleel) for this:

The hadeeth of Jaabir: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was asked, “Should I do wudoo’ after eating camel meat?” He said, “Yes.” The person said: “Should I do wudoo’ after eating mutton?” He said, “If you wish.” (Narrated by Muslim, 360).

The hadeeth of al-Baraa’: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was asked about eating camel meat. He said, “Do wudoo’ after eating it.” He was asked about mutton, and he said, “Do not do wudoo’.” (Narrated by Abu Dawood, 184; al-Tirmidhi, 81. Classed as saheeh by Imaam Ahmad and Ishaaq ibn Raahawayh).

The view of those who do not regard it as obligatory to do wudoo’ after eating camel meat is based on several points, such as:

This ruling is mansookh (abrogated). Their evidence (daleel) is:

The hadeeth of Jaabir; the last of the two commands from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was that there was no need to do wudoo’ after eating food that had been touched by fire. (Narrated by Abu Dawood, 192; al-Nisaa’i, 185).

But this does not refute the specific meaning of the hadeeth quoted above from Saheeh Muslim.

Moreover, there is no evidence here of anything being abrogated, because they asked whether they should do wudoo’ after eating mutton, and he said, “If you wish.”

If this hadeeth were abrogated, the ruling on mutton would also be abrogated. The fact that he said, “If you wish” indicates that these ahaadeeth came after the hadeeth of Jaabir.

In cases of abrogation there must be evidence that what is being abrogated came first chronologically, and there is no such evidence here.

Moreover, the hadeeth of abrogation is general in meaning, but this hadeeth (about camel meat) is more specific, and thus excludes (camel meat) from the general ruling.

The fact that he also asked about mutton makes it clear that the issue here is not whether the meat has been touched by fire; if that were the case then camel meat and mutton would be regarded in the same way.

(B) They also take their evidence from the hadeeth, “Wudoo’ has to do with what comes out, not what goes in.”

Response:

This hadeeth was narrated and classed as da’eef (weak) by al-Bayhaqi (1/116) and al-Daaraqutni (p. 55). It a weak hadeeth with three faults (‘ilal); for more information see al-Silsilah al-Da’eefah, 959.

Even if it were saheeh – for the sake of argument – it is general in meaning, and the hadeeth which says that wudoo’ is obligatory (after eating camel meat) is specific.

(C) Some of them said that what is meant by the phrase “do wudoo’ [perform ablution] after eating it” is to wash the hands and mouth, because camel meat has an unpleasant odour and is very greasy, unlike mutton!

Response:

This is unlikely, because the apparent meaning here is wudoo’ as prescribed in sharee’ah, not ablutions in a linguistic sense (i.e., merely washing one's hands and mouth). It is obligatory to interpret the terminology of sharee’ah in accordance with the meanings of sharee’ah.

(D) Some of them take as evidence a story that has no basis; the story in question may be summed up as follows:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was addressing the people one day, and one of them emitted an odour (i.e., passed wind), but he felt too shy to get up from among the people. He had also eaten camel meat, so the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, covering for him, “Whoever has eaten camel meat, let him do wudoo’.” So a group of people who had eaten camel meat got up and went and did wudoo’.

Response:

Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

This story has no basis anywhere in the books of Sunnah or elsewhere in the books of Fiqh and Tafseer, as far as I know.

(al-Silsilah al-Da’eefah, 3/268).

The correct view regarding this matter is that the ruling on doing wudoo’ after eating anything that has been touched by fire has been abrogated, but it is obligatory to do wudoo’ after eating camel meat.

Al-Nawawi said:

Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Ishaaq ibn Raahawayh, Yahyaa ibn Yahyaa, Abu Bakr ibn al-Mundhir and Ibn Khuzaymah thought that it (eating camel meat) breaks wudoo’; this was also the view favoured by al-Haafiz Abu Bakr al-Bayhaqi. It was reported from the scholars of hadeeth and from a group of the Sahaabah.

They took as evidence the hadeeth of Jaabir ibn Samurah which was narrated by Muslim. Ahmad ibn Hanbal and Ishaaq ibn Raahawayh said: “It has been reported from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in these two saheeh hadeeths, the hadeeth of Jaabir and the hadeeth of al-Baraa’. This view has stronger evidence even though the majority follow the opposite.”

The majority responded to this with the hadeeth of Jaabir: the last of the two commands from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was that there was no need to do wudoo’ after eating meat that had been touched by fire. But this hadeeth is general, whereas the hadeeth about doing wudoo’ after eating camel meat is specific, and a specific ruling takes precedence over a general one. (Sharh Muslim, 4/49).

Among modern scholars, Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Baaz, Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen and Shaykh al-Albaani also said this.

And Allaah knows best.
Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

shuraimfan4lyf
06-01-2010, 09:03 PM
I have never tried camel meat though, thats what I get for living in Amreeka.

Mohamed_Sadiq
06-01-2010, 09:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lisa0
Camel milk delicious? +o(. When I went back home they made me drink it and it tasted gross but camel meat isnt so bad it tastes like goat meat...
Salam
Camel milk is really delicous and very healthy. Especially the skinny camels have better and tasty milk, fat camels milk is sour but also delicous. But fresh camel milk is yummie. I bet you felt ill after you drank the camel milk, because people that weren't brought up with camel milk will find it weird. They now sell camel meat and milk in my local somali store in the UK (i can't mention the city) they get it from abroad via shipping.

Mohamed_Sadiq
06-01-2010, 09:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
I have never tried camel meat though, thats what I get for living in Amreeka.
Don't they sell camel meat in America ? The halal butchers??
they do in the UK

shuraimfan4lyf
06-01-2010, 09:19 PM
Don't they sell camel meat in America ? The halal butchers??
they do in the UK
Well, probably they do somewhere..but not where I live though..Its not common like other countries. For some reason, I thought you were from South Africa all this time Lol.

Mohamed_Sadiq
06-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Well, probably they do somewhere..but not where I live though..Its not common like other countries. For some reason, I thought you were from South Africa all this time Lol.
Lool me from South Africa, what gave you that idea?
No i am from the UK (at the moment).

shuraimfan4lyf
06-01-2010, 09:32 PM
Lool me from South Africa, what gave you that idea?
No i am from the UK (at the moment).
I think its cause you put "The Horn of Africa" on your location..

Maryan0
06-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Camel milk is really delicous and very healthy. Especially the skinny camels have better and tasty milk, fat camels milk is sour but also delicous. But fresh camel milk is yummie. I bet you felt ill after you drank the camel milk, because people that weren't brought up with camel milk will find it weird. They now sell camel meat and milk in my local somali store in the UK (i can't mention the city) they get it from abroad via shipping.
My uncle made me drink two glasses when I was sick because he said it would make me throw up or it would clean out my stomach but nothing happened. I have a pretty strong stomach. I'm Somali too and Somalis love their camels.
Salam

Maryan0
06-01-2010, 09:40 PM
^The horn of Africa is E.Africa
Somalia

Mohamed_Sadiq
06-01-2010, 09:41 PM
I think its cause you put "The Horn of Africa" on your location..
Lool Horn of Africa is not South Africa.
Horn of Africa is Somalia look at the map:
Do you see the country that looks like number seven at the edge near the Indian ocean thats the horn of africa (somalia) lool.

Mohamed_Sadiq
06-01-2010, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lisa0
My uncle made me drink two glasses when I was sick because he said it would make me throw up or it would clean out my stomach but nothing happened. I have a pretty strong stomach. I'm Somali too and Somalis love their camels.
Salam
Woow your Somali.

Yh lool Somalis do love their camels, they treat it like a baby innit lool. Yh it true camel milk does make you throw up if your not used to it. Me i like camel milks it makes you strong.

shuraimfan4lyf
06-01-2010, 09:48 PM
Lool Horn of Africa is not South Africa.
Horn of Africa is Somalia look at the map:
Do you see the country that looks like number seven at the edge near the Indian ocean thats the horn of africa (somalia) lool.

Yeah i see it bro..thanks.

Woodrow
06-01-2010, 10:48 PM
Might be something for the Australians to think about.

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2009/07/27/79995.html

Camel meat is pretty good. It reminds me of goat meat. A lot will depend on the dish it is cooked in. The Traditional Cous-cous of Morocco when made with it is delicious,

Nirvana
06-01-2010, 10:54 PM
how soon before McDonald's brings out a "limited edition" camel burger for the US or European market? I would love to see that happen! :)

Woodrow
06-01-2010, 11:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nirvana
how soon before McDonald's brings out a "limited edition" camel burger for the US or European market? I would love to see that happen! :)
As soon as the price of camels become affordable here in the USA somebody will be marketing. Right now it is very expensive to buy a camel here. Although some people not far from us are raising Bactrian (2 humped) camels expensive rascals

ardianto
06-02-2010, 03:28 AM
Thank you very much brotherubaid and shuraimfan4lyf. Jazak Allah Khayr.

I never ate camel meat and I did not know that rule. Scholars in my place never talked about that. I think this is because camel meat is not available in my place. But, Insha Allah, I will try to eat camel meat when I find it.

Ramadhan
06-02-2010, 04:00 AM
Ah, I love it whenever I am learning something completely new about sunnah. I guess because we Indonesians never eat camel meat this information is not relayed to us.
Jazakallah khair for this info.

I havent had a soda in 30 hrs :(.... i am trying my best not to drink sugary stuff...

Eating camel meat breaks wudoo’

Praise be to Allaah.

The correct view is that the one who eats the meat of a camel – old or young, male or female, cooked or raw – has to do wudoo’. There are several reports which serve as evidence (daleel) for this:

The hadeeth of Jaabir: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was asked, “Should I do wudoo’ after eating camel meat?” He said, “Yes.” The person said: “Should I do wudoo’ after eating mutton?” He said, “If you wish.” (Narrated by Muslim, 360).

The view of those who do not regard it as obligatory to do wudoo’ after eating camel meat is based on several points, such as:

This ruling is mansookh (abrogated). Their evidence (daleel) is:

The hadeeth of Jaabir; the last of the two commands from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was that there was no need to do wudoo’ after eating food that had been touched by fire. (Narrated by Abu Dawood, 192; al-Nisaa’i, 185).

But this does not refute the specific meaning of the hadeeth quoted above from Saheeh Muslim.

Moreover, there is no evidence here of anything being abrogated, because they asked whether they should do wudoo’ after eating mutton, and he said, “If you wish.”

If this hadeeth were abrogated, the ruling on mutton would also be abrogated. The fact that he said, “If you wish” indicates that these ahaadeeth came after the hadeeth of Jaabir.

In cases of abrogation there must be evidence that what is being abrogated came first chronologically, and there is no such evidence here.

Moreover, the hadeeth of abrogation is general in meaning, but this hadeeth (about camel meat) is more specific, and thus excludes (camel meat) from the general ruling.

The fact that he also asked about mutton makes it clear that the issue here is not whether the meat has been touched by fire; if that were the case then camel meat and mutton would be regarded in the same way.

(B) They also take their evidence from the hadeeth, “Wudoo’ has to do with what comes out, not what goes in.”

Response:

This hadeeth was narrated and classed as da’eef (weak) by al-Bayhaqi (1/116) and al-Daaraqutni (p. 55). It a weak hadeeth with three faults (‘ilal); for more information see al-Silsilah al-Da’eefah, 959.

Even if it were saheeh – for the sake of argument – it is general in meaning, and the hadeeth which says that wudoo’ is obligatory (after eating camel meat) is specific.

(C) Some of them said that what is meant by the phrase “do wudoo’ [perform ablution] after eating it” is to wash the hands and mouth, because camel meat has an unpleasant odour and is very greasy, unlike mutton!

Response:

This is unlikely, because the apparent meaning here is wudoo’ as prescribed in sharee’ah, not ablutions in a linguistic sense (i.e., merely washing one's hands and mouth). It is obligatory to interpret the terminology of sharee’ah in accordance with the meanings of sharee’ah.

(D) Some of them take as evidence a story that has no basis; the story in question may be summed up as follows:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was addressing the people one day, and one of them emitted an odour (i.e., passed wind), but he felt too shy to get up from among the people. He had also eaten camel meat, so the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, covering for him, “Whoever has eaten camel meat, let him do wudoo’.” So a group of people who had eaten camel meat got up and went and did wudoo’.

Response:

Shaykh al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

This story has no basis anywhere in the books of Sunnah or elsewhere in the books of Fiqh and Tafseer, as far as I know.

(al-Silsilah al-Da’eefah, 3/268).

The correct view regarding this matter is that the ruling on doing wudoo’ after eating anything that has been touched by fire has been abrogated, but it is obligatory to do wudoo’ after eating camel meat.

Al-Nawawi said:

Ahmad ibn Hanbal, Ishaaq ibn Raahawayh, Yahyaa ibn Yahyaa, Abu Bakr ibn al-Mundhir and Ibn Khuzaymah thought that it (eating camel meat) breaks wudoo’; this was also the view favoured by al-Haafiz Abu Bakr al-Bayhaqi. It was reported from the scholars of hadeeth and from a group of the Sahaabah.

They took as evidence the hadeeth of Jaabir ibn Samurah which was narrated by Muslim. Ahmad ibn Hanbal and Ishaaq ibn Raahawayh said: “It has been reported from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in these two saheeh hadeeths, the hadeeth of Jaabir and the hadeeth of al-Baraa’. This view has stronger evidence even though the majority follow the opposite.”

The majority responded to this with the hadeeth of Jaabir: the last of the two commands from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was that there was no need to do wudoo’ after eating meat that had been touched by fire. But this hadeeth is general, whereas the hadeeth about doing wudoo’ after eating camel meat is specific, and a specific ruling takes precedence over a general one. (Sharh Muslim, 4/49).

Among modern scholars, Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Baaz, Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen and Shaykh al-Albaani also said this.

And Allaah knows best.
Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

★ηαѕιнα★
06-02-2010, 06:54 AM
Woow your Somali.

Yh lool Somalis do love their camels, they treat it like a baby innit lool. Yh it true camel milk does make you throw up if your not used to it. Me i like camel milks it makes you strong.
Then I guess I need a few gallons. :D
Never had camel anything. Not available her in Holland as far as I know. I think it is in Morocco but never had the chance to try some.
Am going back there soon inshallah with Dad. Will drag him to a camel-eating restaurant inshallah. See what all the fuss is about lol.

wa salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!