/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need some help applying...

Lonely Gal
06-01-2010, 11:18 AM
for a fiancial advisor job.. i Have no experiece in this industry and the client wants hear about passion and stuff for the industry and company .. any ideas what i can write in my cover letter that will show im keen?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
06-01-2010, 11:52 AM
:sl:
do some good research and base your cover letter on that? and/or wrote based on past work experiences, only with a financial advisers twist?

Lonely Gal
06-01-2010, 12:01 PM
thats the hard bit
mayb im not the person for it lol

Lonely Gal
06-05-2010, 10:16 PM
hey jus wanted to say they liked the cover, and telephone interview and now have called me in for a selection day is has various events, from presentation abt the company to interview etc..
I've never taken part in anything like this before... has anyone and what can u advise me to prep?

Many thanks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!