/* */

PDA

View Full Version : CNN and BBC works on the principles of deceit whenever it comes to Muslism!

Masuma
06-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Asalamu Alikum Wa Rehamatullahi Wa Barakatuh!

I’m giving the link of the post where I’ve given my opinion on this topic. The post is not visible there among the others and so I thought to make a separate thread for it.

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...ml#post1333247

And did I just see some people here supporting Israel’s raid of the aid ships?! ARE THESE PEOPLE INSANE?! And I used to think that everyone is at least blessed with a little common sense!

The question of whether “Israel’s raid is justified or not” comes second, the real question is that “Is Israel’s siege of Gaza justified?”

UNO decries Israel’s floitilla raid.
SOURCE:
The UN Security Council has condemned acts leading to the deaths of civilians during Monday's Israeli attack on a humanitarian aid convoy that was headed to the Gaza Strip.
In a formal statement adopted after more than 10 hours of closed-door negotiations, the council requested the immediate release of ships and civilians held by Israel and called for an impartial investigation.
Prior to the emergency session, almost all the 15 members of the council deplored the attack that left at least 10 activists on board the Freedom Flotilla dead and dozens injured.
"It is clearer than ever that Israel's restrictions on access to Gaza must be lifted in line with Security Council Resolution 1860," Mark Lyall Grant, the British ambassador, said on Tuesday.
"The current closure is unacceptable and counterproductive," Grant said.
France, Russia and China also called for the blockade to be lifted and for an independent inquiry.
The United States, Israel's traditional ally, did not request specifically that Israel end its blockade on the Gaza Strip. But it hinted that the measure at least should be eased.
Alejandro Wolff, US deputy permanent representative, said that Washington was "deeply disturbed by recent violence and regrets tragic loss of life and injuries".
Meanwhile the EU and Russia have issued a joint condemnation of Israel's use of deadly force in the operation, and urged the opening of crossings in Gaza.
Speaking during a Russia-EU summit, Sergei Lavrov, the Russian foreign minister and Catherine Ashton, the EU foreign policy chief demanded an end to the blockade of Gaza.
Their joint declaration added: "The EU and Russia call for immediate opening of crossings for the flow of humanitarian aid, commercial goods and people to and from Gaza."
The EU's president, Herman Van Rompuy, called for a "durable solution" for the situation in Gaza. "We regret the loss of life, condemn the use of violence and demand an immediate, full and impartial investigation," he said.
Dmitry Medvedev, Russia's president, said that the civilian deaths were "irreparable and abo****ely unjustified."
Meanwhile, Egypt opened its Rafah border crossing with the Gaza Strip letting Palestinians cross until further notice.
Palestinian TV said that Mahmood Abbas, the president, phoned Hosni Mubarak, his Egyptian counter-part, to thank him for "responding to the massacre" by opening the post.
UN totally disapproved of Israel’s siege of Gaza; called it an inhumane act and for THIS reason did UN send the aid ships to Gaza! UNO by this act wanted to show its disapproval to Israel’s siege. And the media which was on the aid ships knew that Israel would never let the people of Gaza be helped and so they went there to report it.

Need more disapproval? Hell there!...See

here

And

HERE!

Israel is now so doomed as this time it is not only the weak Muslims which it has massacred, but there were activist from 40 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES. Not all of them were Muslims. These activists were from European Union, from Germany, even America, and so Israel will now have to face real opposition this time. It won’t be able to get away with it so easily this time as the whole world is now raising voice against Israel. Its hideous act will not go unpunished this time. INSHALLAH! ALLAH will bring it to justice soon. Israel’s reputation has been badly damaged all around the world. MasahAllah!

Israel’s raid of the aid ships is an open and clear breach of international law as the ship was only in international water.

Some swines are also trying treacherously to divert the whole attention of people towards those Muslims who started hitting Israeli commandos. They are presenting those helpless Muslims as a threat to Israeli commandos. I don’t understand why they are so deprived of common sense! Is an ordinary person with only a stick a bigger threat compared to a commando who is physically stronger; received special training all his life; and most of all had a FULLY LOADED GUN WITH HIM??? Hell with the slugs!
Even if I totally go against logic and common sense and agree that a person with stick is a bigger threat; then how about a look on the death toll?

How many Israeli commandos who were so outnumbered and “peaceful”, killed in the raid? HOW MANY?
Answer is NONE!

And how many Muslims who were such a big threat, hitting Israeli commandos with STICKS, killed in the operation?
Answer is 20 PEOPLE DEAD WITH MORE THAN 60 INJURED!
If the Muslims were such a big threat, then why they at all needed to die?! They could have easily swept the whole Israeli army?!

And think about it, for “Primitive” security insurance, no country would ever send COMMANDOS with GUNS to deal with ordinary people!

But do you know my Muslim brothers and sisters, Allah says in Quran:
Chapter 3: Verse 54:
“And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah planned too, and the best of the planners is ALLAH”.

This might be a planned attempt of the Jews but how foolish they are to not realize that everything is happening by Allah’s plan. Now when InshAllah, those Muslims from the aid ships will return to their countries, they’ll be able to share all their experience of how Israel shot people dead on the streets; how Palestinians are being tortured in Israeli prisons and what is the actual situation there; how much powerful Israel exactly is! So this in actual will let Muslims know Israel’s secrets without any need to send spies there. And also that when the media and these Muslims would share their stories;it would give birth to a whole new surge of anger, feelings of sympathy for Palestinians and hatred for Israel!

Israel, CNN, BBC and other anti-Muslim organizations can plan as much as they want but
ALLAH is the best of planner!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
InfiniteMercy
06-03-2010, 10:30 AM
U can add sky news to the list as well, it was really shocking how these media corporations covered the story i was really disgusted. i watched AJE most of the time to really see what was going on. But its good to know that these zionist corporations are becoming less and less relevant in todays world and have obviously lost the trust of most educated minds, except for the ignorant!

aadil77
06-03-2010, 10:59 AM
they're all zionist sympathisers, 'impartial' my arse

Masuma
06-03-2010, 02:35 PM
@ Brother aadil77:
Heehee! :D

@ Brother Infinite Mercy:
I never watched sky news and fox news but I won't even doubt them for a sec to be of the same deceiving breed. I know how majority of the Western news channels are deceiving people. Its totally unacceptable. :mad:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
piXie
06-03-2010, 03:13 PM
Have you phoned these NEWS channels and sent them a complaint about this? The Israeli Lobby sends in 1000's of complaints when these channels give any pro-Palestine coverage.

Trumble
06-04-2010, 01:53 AM
Like it or not, part of being impartial is reporting both sides of the story, and leaving up to the viewer to decide which is true. I think most of us have in that the Israeli story is obviously complete nonsense. Nonetheless, attempted impartiality is not an attempt to 'deceive'; quite the contrary, but it does assume a certain capacity for analysis and critical thought on the part of viewers. If you want to be spoon fed only what you want to see, watch Press TV.

Ramadhan
06-04-2010, 04:48 AM
When it comes to Israel, most of western media are truly at the Zionists' beck and call, with the New York Times as the leader.

سيف الله
06-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Salaam

Like it or not, part of being impartial is reporting both sides of the story, and leaving up to the viewer to decide which is true. I think most of us have in that the Israeli story is obviously complete nonsense. Nonetheless, attempted impartiality is not an attempt to 'deceive'; quite the contrary, but it does assume a certain capacity for analysis and critical thought on the part of viewers. If you want to be spoon fed only what you want to see, watch Press TV.
The idea that Western media particularly corporate media is 'impartial' is laughable, no media is.

Just one random example look at the coverage British troops get from the BBC, so heroic, wonderful, brave, they can only do good etc etc ad infinitum, brown nosing surely not. . . . . .

Lord Reith the founder of the BBC put it rather succintly in his diary "They know they can trust us not to be really impartial."

Its a moot point anyway, with Aljazeera, RT, Press TV, Democracy Now and whole host of other Alternative news outlets (Internet or otherwise), the 'impartial' mainstream western media have less monopoly on deciding, shaping and controlling what viewers will see and hear, which can only be a good thing, I like variety.

Masuma
06-04-2010, 10:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Brother, I'm a viewer of both CNN and BBC + read Aljazeerah news online as well as watch my Pakistani news channels. And this is what my judgement is about these news channels! I listen to both sides of the story and so have got this much brain to derive my own conclusions! I've noticed and observed it for so long and now is completely sure of it that "CNN and BBC works on the principles on deceit whenever it comes to Muslims!"

And did you just talk about "reporting both sides of the story"? Well then know that CNN and BBC do it very treacherously and they would give more time reporting and spreading Israel's comments"!

Now if you think otherwise, why don't you start your own thread and prove how CNN and BBC don't deceive people with all that nonsense? Start it, and I would love to reply there! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!