/* */

PDA

View Full Version : NAZI ZIONIST FILTH Celebrating Deaths of Aids Workers Outside Turkish Embassy

aadil77
06-01-2010, 05:10 PM

Like I said we will have the last laugh when we watch them burn and rot in Hell

83:34-36 But on this Day the Believers will laugh at the Unbelievers, On high couches, gazing. Are not the disbelievers paid for what they used to do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
06-02-2010, 02:28 PM
proper Nazi's they've turned out to be

جوري
06-02-2010, 03:10 PM
wonder why those don't make TV like the concocted Osama tapes they show yearly.. Oh right, israelis are gods chosen..
indeed to be the manure of the earth

Masuma
06-02-2010, 04:41 PM
These filthy maggots! This is atrocious! Oh Allah! Destroy Israel!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
06-02-2010, 04:50 PM
I have watched 3 minutes worth of people cheering, shouting and waving the flag of Israel - but without being able to understand their chants or read their banners I cannot even tell what this is about.

It could be a football event or the arrival of a celebrity for all I know.
Is there actually anybody here who can confirm that these people are really 'celebrating the deaths of Aids Workers Outside Turkish Embassy' as the video title claims?

cat eyes
06-02-2010, 04:57 PM
yeah there dose not seem to be any evidence that there celebrating what happened to the aid workers how ever it would not surprise me if they were celebrating it

glo
06-02-2010, 05:02 PM
I don't know either, cat eyes.
I am just aware how easy it is to get influenced by what the media wants us to think and feel - so I am trying hard to look for hard evidence (if possible from different sources), before I make up my mind.

aadil77
06-02-2010, 05:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
I have watched 3 minutes worth of people cheering, shouting and waving the flag of Israel - but without being able to understand their chants or read their banners I cannot even tell what this is about.

It could be a football event or the arrival of a celebrity for all I know.
Is there actually anybody here who can confirm that these people are really 'celebrating the deaths of Aids Workers Outside Turkish Embassy' as the video title claims?
Really? since when did the arrival of celebrities or winning a football match cause zionists to celebrate outside the Turkish embassy?

Here this should help

Demonstrations of support for IDF held across Israel

"We held a huge demonstration in Beersheba, one of the most apathetic campuses in Israel, and we shook it out of its lethargy. We also held impressive demonstrations in the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and in Haifa, and one in front of the Turkish embassy. People on campus are motivated to participate. Another demonstration will be held tomorrow (Thursday) in Tel Aviv University, and a demonstration is planned in Haifa to take place at sea, under the title 'We're all navy'."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...897846,00.html
nice try but playing it innocent and remaining blind to the facts is not gonna help

I request hebrew speaking members to translate what was written on those banners

glo
06-02-2010, 07:00 PM
Brother aadil, I am not claiming that those demonstrations have not taken place.
I am simply saying that from the footage alone I cannot tell what the purpose and the intention of the gathering is.

The article you posted does much to support the validity of the video footage.

A translation of the writing on the banners and the chanting would be helpful too - but I am not sure that we have any Hebrew speakers amongst us.

aadil77
06-02-2010, 07:05 PM
I think boaz is? there definately is a arab isreali sister here who speaks hebrew

shuraimfan4lyf
06-02-2010, 08:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77

Like I said we will have the last laugh when we watch them burn and rot in Hell

83:34-36 But on this Day the Believers will laugh at the Unbelievers, On high couches, gazing. Are not the disbelievers paid for what they used to do?
Indeed they will rot in hell for eternity inshaAllah..may Allah torch Israel to pieces.
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
wonder why those don't make TV like the concocted Osama tapes they show yearly.. Oh right, israelis are gods chosen..
I am sure 90% of the tapes are fabricated, cause they never release the full audio or video.
format_quote Originally Posted by An33za
These filthy maggots! This is atrocious! Oh Allah! Destroy Israel!
Ameen!

Masuma
06-03-2010, 02:53 PM
I don't know either, cat eyes.
I am just aware how easy it is to get influenced by what the media wants us to think and feel - so I am trying hard to look for hard evidence (if possible from different sources), before I make up my mind.
My sweet sis glo :wub: You are right that it is so easy to get influenced by what media wants us to think and for that reason, you should not believe in any word which the Western News channels speak, until and unless you confirm the news yourself to be true.

We Muslims don't give in to deceiving innocent people with false news.

glo
06-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Thank you for your kind words An33za.

I think it is very important to try to get as near to the truth as we can.
It may not be possible to find out the complete truth - because all media coverage has a certain bias, I don't think that can be avoided completely.
The way I try to get to the truth is to find and read as much coverage as I can find, from as many different sources as possible. If I read different accounts and views of the same event, I have to assume that the truth lies somewhere amongst them.

However, I don't think that it is just the Western media which may try to influence its readers/viewers by skewing the truth or omitting certain information.
I think it would be naive to believe that Western news channels always lie and Islamic news channels always speak the truth ... instead I believe that both have a tendency to present news items in a way which would sway their viewers towards their own beliefs, values and thoughts ...

Woodrow
06-03-2010, 04:17 PM
From the Jerusalem Blog site there is another one schedualed for tonight. In fact it may be taking place as I post this.

Israeli Protest In Front Of The Turkish Embassy Tonight

Following recent events at sea, and especially Turkey’s reaction to these events, many Israeli groups are coming together in protest against the attacks on the IDF and its conduct.

One such demonstration is set to take place tonight in front of the Turkish Embassy in Tel-Aviv, for those intersted details in Hebrew are below.

הערב יום חמישי 3/6/2010 19.00

רח’ הירקון 202 ת”א , שגרירות טורקיה

ההפגנה מיועדת לכל מי שחפץ להגיע בכדי לתמוך בצה”ל ההפגנה בשיתוף מלא עם אוהדי בית”ר שיגיעו בהמוניהם בכדי לתמוך בצה”ל במדינה, ובכדי למחות כנגד התנהלות חברי כנסת מסויימים וכמו כן נגד מדינות שבלשון המעטה לא עושות טוב עם מדינת ישראל, ההפגנה לא רק של אוהדי בית”ר, ההפגנה הזאת מיועדת לכל מי שמעוניין להגיע לתמוך בחיילי צה”ל.
ולהגיד לממשלת טורקיה ולארדואן התככן – עד כאן

ההפגנה אומנם אורגנה ע”י אירגוני אוהדי בית”ר ירושלים-אך נועדה לכל עם ישראל

SOURCE

My Hebrew is very poor but from the few words I recognize I get this from the Hebrew:

It is requesting the Beitar football club, after todays game, to meet in front of the Turkish Embassy and show support for the Israeli Army.

Masuma
06-03-2010, 05:14 PM
@ Brother Woodrow:
Brother, is there anything in world that you don't know?! :D You know Hebrew too??? And Arabic as well? MashAllah!
:)

glo
06-03-2010, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

My Hebrew is very poor but from the few words I recognize I get this from the Hebrew:

It is requesting the Beitar football club, after todays game, to meet in front of the Turkish Embassy and show support for the Israeli Army.
I love your sense of humour, Woodrow. That made me laugh! :D

aadil77
06-03-2010, 05:31 PM
I love your sense of humour, Woodrow. That made me laugh! :D
He's not joking

google translation:
Evening Thursday, 06/03/2010 19:00

Hayarkon 202 Tel Aviv, Embassy of Turkey

The demonstration is designed for anyone who desires to protest the IDF to support full cooperation with the Beitar fans arrive in droves to support the army in the country, to protest against the conduct of some Knesset members as well as against the states say the least do not do well with the State of Israel, the demonstration did not Beitar fans only, this demonstration is designed for anyone who wants to support the soldiers.
Erdogan say wily Turkish government - so far

Although the demonstration was organized by the Organization Beitar Jerusalem fans - but with Israel is intended to

glo
06-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Oh! :embarrass

I thought it was a joke - referring to my earlier statement that 'it could be a football event for all I know'.

Sorry, Woodrow! :hiding:
(I still like your sense of humour though!)

Woodrow
06-03-2010, 07:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by An33za
@ Brother Woodrow:
Brother, is there anything in world that you don't know?! :D You know Hebrew too??? And Arabic as well? MashAllah!
:)
Hebrew is very similar to Arabic. If you replace the Hebrew words with the Arabic Equivalent letters You can read about 80% of the Hebrew. Prior to the development of a separate Arabic Alphabet, Arabic was often written with Hebrew characters. The Hebrew alphabet is nearly identical to the Arabic alphabet as far as names and pronunciation of the letters go. It is the shape of the letters that differ.

Aramaic after Arabic is the language I would like to one day master I still have a long way to go before I can say I have mastered Arabic, my Arabic is badly corrupted with dialectal slang. A person fluent in Aramaic can also read and write Arabic and Hebrew with ease, the language is a combination of both. Aramaic is written and read using the Arabic Alphabet, the Hebrew alphabet the Aramaic alphabet, the Phoenician Alphabet or any combination of the 3 alphabets.

Woodrow
06-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Oh! :embarrass

I thought it was a joke - referring to my earlier statement that 'it could be a football event for all I know'.

Sorry, Woodrow! :hiding:
(I still like your sense of humour though!)
I can understand why it looked like a joke. I myself saw the humor in it before I posted, I was hoping nobody else would.

Danah
06-04-2010, 10:41 PM
Just what on earth you expect from the Zionists? Why wasting many posts to prove whether that celeberation was supporting the army or not? :hmm: I won't be surprised if they did even more!

What on earth you expect from the ones who killed their prophets?? When they did that then they can do anything else!!

aadil77
06-04-2010, 11:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
Just what on earth you expect from the Zionists? Why wasting many posts to prove whether that celeberation was supporting the army or not? :hmm: I won't be surprised if they did even more!

What on earth you expect from the ones who killed their prophets?? When they did that then they can do anything else!!
its unfortunate we have to prove ourselves to others just to get a point across

the problem is that many people are diehard zionist supporters and they will reject everything put infront of them without even thinking

christians don't seem to bothered that they tried to kill prophet Jesus

shuraimfan4lyf
06-04-2010, 11:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah

Exactly, Quran talks about their behavior, and how they treated the messengers and prophets of Allah. But not all of them, some of them followed the right scriptures.

جوري
07-05-2010, 04:15 PM
bump..................................

Trumble
07-06-2010, 06:55 AM
bump..................................
Did you actually have something to add, or is it just that enough hatred for the 'Nazi Zionist filth' isn't currently being demonstrated on the boards for your satisfaction?

جوري
07-06-2010, 12:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Did you actually have something to add, or is it just that enough hatred for the 'Nazi Zionist filth' isn't currently being demonstrated on the boards for your satisfaction?
actually I wanted to subscribe to the thread in light of another, do you know of a better way?
I do find Zionists to be the scum of the earth though, whether or not it is top news, it isn't about to die down with Muslims!

peace

Rhubarb Tart
07-06-2010, 12:33 PM
@ Glo Bit of common sense is needed why on earth would bunch of people stand outside Turkish Embassy waving Israel flag. Unless it has something to do with the recent events....

Jedi
07-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Is this all israelis?

جوري
07-06-2010, 05:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi
Is this all israelis?
I don't know, why not go take a headcount and report it to the census bureau?

Predator
07-06-2010, 05:55 PM
Is this all israelis?
More than 50% are filth

If only the People of the Book [Jews and Christians] had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors. (The Noble Quran 3:110)"

Jedi
07-06-2010, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
Indeed they will rot in hell for eternity inshaAllah..may Allah torch Israel to pieces.

I am sure 90% of the tapes are fabricated, cause they never release the full audio or video.

Ameen!

So you want allah to torch israel to pieces, and not just the zionist ones!
This goes against what I was told on another thread!

Guess shia islam as in iran is popular here!

glo
07-06-2010, 08:58 PM
actually I wanted to subscribe to the thread in light of another, do you know of a better way?

peace
If it helps, you can subscribe to any thread without having to bump it up by choosing 'Subscribe to this thread' under 'Thread Tools' (just below the thread title).

Ramadhan
07-07-2010, 04:04 AM

So you want allah to torch israel to pieces, and not just the zionist ones!
This goes against what I was told on another thread!

Guess shia islam as in iran is popular here!
The letter raises the way the BBC contributes towards a failure to understand the occupation and conflict in Gaza, preferring to engage in mainstream rhetoric about ‘terrorism’. How it mentions Hamas rockets without explaining who broke the ceasefire between Israel and Hamas on 4.11.2008., who has killed over seven thousand people in as many years via its rockets and bombs (Israel) yet it is the puny response that is continually highlighted which has killed 20 Israelis in the same time.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!