/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is the Qur'an complete?

Candle
06-01-2010, 07:00 PM
I've read that the Qur'an we have is the earthly replica of a heavenly tablet. Is the Qur'an we read an exact copy or is it just part of that heavenly tablet? After all, it was given in small bursts and is often specific to the situation Muhammad (pbuh) was in.

Also, I'm reading a translation of the Qur'an back to front because I heard that the Surahs are more in order that way (the Meccan are near the end and the Medinan near the front). And I'm using a tafseer (I think it's called) by Maulana Mufti Muhammad Shafi'. If anyone thinks there's a more beneficial way, please tell me. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
غزالی
06-10-2010, 12:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Candle
I've read that the Qur'an we have is the earthly replica of a heavenly tablet. Is the Qur'an we read an exact copy or is it just part of that heavenly tablet? After all, it was given in small bursts and is often specific to the situation Muhammad (pbuh) was in.

Also, I'm reading a translation of the Qur'an back to front because I heard that the Surahs are more in order that way (the Meccan are near the end and the Medinan near the front). And I'm using a tafseer (I think it's called) by Maulana Mufti Muhammad Shafi'. If anyone thinks there's a more beneficial way, please tell me. :)
The Quran in our Hands is the same that was revealed to Prophet Muhammad S.a.w.

Tafseer Of Maulana Mufti Muhammad Shafi' the "Maharaful Quran" is the best explaination of Quran for student of Quran. it has all required detail and descriptions. You can also read the books of Their son Mufti Taqqi Usmani. He is also a Good Scholar. The Links given in my signature can also help you, they have authentic base. Most of the Material is also from Mufti taqqi usmani and also have given Molana Shafi tafsir in the links.

A good book to download from here, very intresting and knowledgable.
http://www.islamicboard.com/discover...and-islam.html

Candle
06-10-2010, 02:37 PM
Hi, thank you very much

Raziah
06-13-2010, 01:26 PM
Who has doubts about this?
Why Allah give us a non complete book then judge us???
It is not fair at all..
So,we can't see that Holy Quran isn't complete.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Candle
06-15-2010, 04:44 PM
Who has doubts about this?
Why Allah give us a non complete book then judge us???
It is not fair at all..
So,we can't see that Holy Quran isn't complete.
Sorry, do you mean is complete?

And If the Torah and the Bible were also revelations from God, do they also make up divine books in heaven?

Ramadhan
06-18-2010, 04:34 AM
Sorry, do you mean is complete?

And If the Torah and the Bible were also revelations from God, do they also make up divine books in heaven?
The bible is not revelations from God, it is a collection of books written by unknown authors.

Injeel is the revelation from God, along Taurat, Zabur and Qur'an.

Ali_slave of Allah
06-18-2010, 09:21 AM
You are confusing The, Qur'aan, the Toraah, and the Injiil(Bible) with the Lawh ul Mahfoodh ( Which is the Preserved Tablet )

The Preserved Tablet contains all that happened and all that is going to happen. It is a Book that Is with Allaah above the Heavens.

As for the Qur'aan, and other books, they are Revelation from Allaah. Before Allaah Revealed these books, they were written in this preserved Tablet. Because everything was written in the Preserved Tablet.

However, the books e.g Torah, Torah was a compelete book that was revealed to Moses peace be upon him likewise Jesus Peace be upon him, likewise with the Qur'aan, Allaah spoke The Qur'aan, the Angel Gabriel took the message from Allaah and Revealed it to Muhammad peace be upon him until it was compelete.

Afzalsheikh
11-13-2017, 06:51 AM
The holy Quran is the last and comprehensive message of Allah sent on the last Prophet. In this book Allah has concealed the details of every matter. By reading the holy Quran, the reciter will know the attributes of God and man’s relationship to Him. It also carries directives for those who are the followers of it.

adyiqbal
11-14-2017, 09:34 AM
Muslims have a strong faith in Allah and why Allah give us a non-complete Holy Book? Just correct yourself kindly. The Holy Quran is a complete code of the life that's mean it is perfect and 1000 % complete.

M.I.A.
11-14-2017, 11:30 AM

..please could you expand upon this..however you see fit.

OmAbdullah
11-14-2017, 08:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by adyiqbal
Muslims have a strong faith in Allah and why Allah give us a non-complete Holy Book? Just correct yourself kindly. The Holy Quran is a complete code of the life that's mean it is perfect and 1000 % complete.
Very good, Masha-Allah.

talibilm
11-15-2017, 03:16 AM
Hi,
The glorious Quran now is in the same state when the Last Prophet of Allah Muhammad :saws: left with us but with the vowels added for helping the Non Arabs recite it exactly as its ought to be recited and in a single Quraishi dialect which was the dialect of Prophet :saws: (though it was revealed in 7 dialects for the comfort and ease of the different Arabs who had a different dialect)

Unlike other older scriptures which were meant ONLY for those ages(so they were already adulterated from their original form) the glorious Quran sent through the last Prophet UNTILL FOR THE LAST DAYS of this Globe is GUARDED, Protected from adulterations , insertions etc so any one reading it in salah from a Africa when makes a mistake will be corrected by a Chinese Memorizer who hears it or a Russian Memorizer. This is the ONE of the miracles of this ONLY Scripture its more than 6600 verses are easily memorized even by a 7 year old kid, and its one of the ways Allah guarded it from adulteration and also its verses were written and taught and practised from day 1 with 10,000's of direct witnesses (sahabas) who heard the Glorious Quran directly from the blessed lips of the last prophet Muhammad :saws:

During the first & final affirmation (not compilation into one book which was done 1 year after Prophet's demise under Caliph Abubakr with Zaid bin Thabbit as its head of the team consisting of Best memorizers) of the glorious Quran confining it to only in the Quraishi Dialect by the 3rd Caliph Uthman :RA: ONLY BECAUSE as Islam had already become STRONG with good understanding by all those Arabs of different dialects and also spread far deep into China and deep Africa when people of different dialects such as in Iraq differed with its recitations, Caliph Uthman ordered ( Allah through his prophet had given such powers to those caliphs so its Godly to do what was in interest for islam) all other tits & bits of manuscripts of the Quran in different dialects were all burnt after precise Reaffirmation with the 1000's of Memorizers in presence and all verses manuscripts in presence with their witnesses under the leadership of the SAME Zaid bin Thabbit :RA: who had also worked in the Quran's first compilation. lets See what Caliph Uthman comments during its first & final reaffirmation

Narrated Ibn Az-Zubair: I said to 'Uthman, "This Verse which is in Surat-al-Baqara: "Those of you who die and leave widows behind...without turning them out." has been abrogated by another Verse. Why then do you write it (in the Qur'an)?" 'Uthman said. "Leave it (where it is), O the son of my brother, for I will not shift anything of it (i.e. the quran) from its original position." ( bukhari Book #60, Hadith #60)

The Gist here is the glorious Quran is as COMPLETE as it was last left with us by the last Prophet :saws: and any abrogations that were done BY ALLAH were already done under the authority of the Messenger & Prophet who brought this glorious Scripture . So All facts & figures have almost been summarised in this post for making it as transperent as possible from the accusations of Ant islamists.

adyiqbal
12-14-2017, 10:34 AM
OmAbdullah
thank you, brother. I think people haven't strong faith.
:(

yes.i.am.muslim
12-14-2017, 02:16 PM
the magnificent quran is 100000000000% complete

adyiqbal
12-19-2017, 09:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by yes.i.am.muslim
Indeed. Our faith in Allah and Quran must be strong.

Insaanah
12-19-2017, 10:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by adyiqbal
format_quote Originally Posted by yes.i.am.muslim
:sl:
It is nice Muslims display such love for the Quran. But let us be careful not to exaggerate so that we unintentionally end up saying the opposite of what we want to say. If something is 110% complete, then that means 10% additions have been made to what was 100%. Similarly, if we say 1000%, 10000000000% etc, it could imply that many additions have been made. So it is best to say the Quran is 100% complete.
And Allah knows best.

talibilm
12-19-2017, 02:39 PM

Yes, Islam never encourages any exaggerations in our religion .

adyiqbal
12-20-2017, 09:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
It is nice Muslims display such love for the Quran. But let us be careful not to exaggerate so that we unintentionally end up saying the opposite of what we want to say. If something is 110% complete, then that means 10% additions have been made to what was 100%. Similarly, if we say 1000%, 10000000000% etc, it could imply that many additions have been made. So it is best to say the Quran is 100% complete.
And Allah knows best.
Thank you dear, Indeed, Holy Quran, the Best Book in the World is 100% complete Book.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by talibilm

Yes, Islam never encourages any exaggerations in our religion .
Yes, I agree, Islam is Religion of Peace.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!