/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shaykh Abdullaah al-Ghudayyaan (rahima-hullaah) passes away

brotherubaid
06-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Shaykh 'Abdullaah al-Ghudayyaan (rahima-hullaah) passes away...

al-Hamdu-Lillaahi Rabbil-'Aalameen was-Salaatu was-Salaamu 'alaa Ashrafil-Anbiyaa.e wal-Mursaleen, wa ba'd:

as-Salaam 'alaykum wa-Rahmatullaahe wa-Barakaatuhu,

it is with sadness that we inform our brothers and sisters about the passing away of shaykh abdullaah ibn abdir-rahmaan al-ghudayyaan (rahima-hullaah) a short time ago after asr today, tuesday 1 june 2010.

the shaykh's janaazah prayer will be held tomorrow, wednesday 2 june, after the 'asr prayer at jaami' ar-raajhi in (east) riyadh, inshaa.-Allaah.

innaa lillaahe wa innaa ilayhe raji’oon

…for the shaykh's biography, refer to the following url:

http://www.fatwa-online.com/scholars...ghudayyaan.htm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
06-02-2010, 10:54 AM
SubhanAllah one of the signs of the hour is the passing of scholars and just in this past year how many have left this world, may Allah forgive us.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi Rajioun.
May Allah have mercy on and forgive him and grant him jannah Ameen

shuraimfan4lyf
06-02-2010, 11:25 AM
:wasalamex

Innah Lillahi wa inna ilayhi ra'jioon...:( ya rabbi, it is another calamity for this ummah to see a scholar pass away..subhanAllah..may Allah enlighten his grave and make it peaceful. may Allah bless his family and his students, and reward him for the knowledge he has showered upon many scholars of today. Ameen

Sahih Muslim

Book 034, Number 6452:

Qatida reported that Anas b. Malik said: May I not narrate to you a hadith which I heard from Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) which no one would narrate to you after me who would have personally heard it from him (the Holy Prophet) (as I have the good fortune to do so)? -” It is from the signs of the Last Hour that knowledge would be taken away, ignorance would prevail upon (the world), adultery would become common, wine would be drunk, the number of men will fall short and the women would survive (and thus such a disparity would arise in the number of men and women) that there would be one man to look after fifty women.”

Misz_Muslimah
06-02-2010, 11:32 AM
Subhanallah! :(
May Allah bless him with a place in Jannatul Firdaws and distance him away from the Hellfire..ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
A-Believer-25
06-02-2010, 06:34 PM
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi ra'jioon. :(

May Allah Subhanahu wa-ta'ala bless him and grant him Jannah Al Firdous and protect him from the torment of the Fire and from the torment of the Grave. May Allah have mercy on him, Ameen!

brotherubaid
06-03-2010, 01:35 AM
May Allah reward u all , the sheikh till even his last day was very active in teaching and dawah n all , he was even supposed to be a guest n participate in the upcomming islamic conference in birmingham through telelink.

On the Authority of Abdullah bin Amr bin Al-Aaas:

That the Messenger of Allah, sallahu alahi wa salaam, said:

Indeed Allah does not take knowledge away from removing it from the chest of the people, but rather with the death of the scholars. Until eventually, no scholars will remain and the people will take the ignorant as their leaders, and they will ask them questions, and these ignorant people will give rulings without knowledge ( in another narration “based on their opinions”), leading themselves and others astray. (Bukhari, Muslim, At-Tirmidhee, Ahmad, and others)

On the authority of Ammar bin Abi Amaar:

“When Zaid bin Thabit, May Allah be pleased with him, died, we sat with Ibn Abbaas and he said: “This is the leaving of Scholars, today an immense amount of knowledge was buried” (Narrated by Al-Bukhari in At-Taareekh, w/ an authentic Isnaad.)

Its sooo sad , each year we lose two or three great scholars , this year we lost Sheikh Muhamamd bin abdul wahhab al banna (The old sheikh who used to pray taraweeh in makkah behind the imams in a wheel chair) and now this great loss.

Just the other day a student of knowledge from here went to umrah and met some scholars and i just met him a few days ago n spoke to him about his trip n all, A scholar from makkah sheikh Ahmad baazmool even sent a gift with him for em n some of the brothers, a copy of each of his books that he has writen and we were just talking about the scholars and right before i got the news of sheikh ghudayyan's death i was just reading into one o fthe books i was soo happy n excited n kept thinking about all the things this brother told me,the clasees n lectures n he went to n scholars he met n books he purchased n i was having this strange feeling that im sooo far away,n misssing on soo much good, just wanted to get up n leave, go to makkah n study under the scholars. n than the next day i heard this news n was completely devastated. It really is a great loss. May Allah have mercy on him.

NATIONAL ISLAMIC CONFERENCE 2010
Birmingham
30th July to 1st August 2010

Venue: Salafi Mosque and Islamic Centre
Wright Street
Small Heath
Birmingham
B10

Confirmed and in person:

Shaikh Muhammad ibn Haadee al-Madkhalee (pending visa)
Shaikh Falaah ibn Ismaa'eel al-Mundikaar
Shaikh Muhammad al-Anjaree

Abu Hakeem Bilaal Davis
Abu Khadeejah Abdul-Waahid
Abu Iyaad Amjad Rafiq
Abdulilaah Lahmaamee
Uwais at-Taweel
Hasan as-Somaalee

Tele-Links:

Shaikh Abdullaah al-Ghudayaan
Shaikh Rabee' ibn Haadee al-Madkhalee
Shaikh Zaid al-Madkhalee
Shaikh Ubaid al-Jaabiree

Sawdah
06-03-2010, 02:08 AM
Inna ilahi wa ina ilayhi raji'oon.
To Allah we belong, and to him we shall return.

May Allah swt grant him Jannat al-Firdaws and have mercy on him. Ameen!
Thumma ameen to the other duas.

brotherubaid
06-08-2010, 12:54 PM
Our Brother Mustafa George will give the following lecture on the 13th on june 2010 InshahAllah

Three Years with Sheikh Abdullah Bin Abdur rahman Ghudayaan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!