/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tragic..what im going through with my salah....

ayan333
06-01-2010, 11:42 PM
Salamu Alaykum WaRahmatulahi WaBarakatu

I pray that ive reached everyone in the best of health and the highiest of Iman InshALLAH

ive had this problem with my salah for a while but Alhamdulilah it went away but its back...again.

To make long story short this is the problem i have
*i cant seam to read to myself.i must whisper very loud to know that ive read the surah in the correct tajweed ect

*Also,if i dnt say a shadda or harakat correctly i make myself repeat it over and over n over again.this puts a great deal of stress and worry on me emtionally and spiritualy!

*I dont speak arabic fluently..so i have this thing where i say it in arabic and then i translate it in english im my head.i know its ridiculous but i feel like i have to know exatly what im saying for my salah to be compelte and that ALLAH (SWA) will punish somehow if i dont undertsand what im saying.I know what im saying as a whole but make myself repeat it word for word in my head

THE LIST GOES ON

has anyone ever had this problem?

any advice???? i make dua but its driving to my brink.like it makes salah so diffcult for me.it must be waswas but how do i stop

May ALLAH(SWA) make it easy for me and all those who have difficulty in their ibadah InshALLAH

Wasalamu alaykum waRahamtulahi Wabarakatu

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!