PDA

View Full Version : 3 women ‘dupe, kidnap, rape’ man in Karachi



islamirama
06-02-2010, 01:59 AM
3 women ‘dupe, kidnap, rape’ man in Karachi

February 02, 2009

* Case registered, police looking for alleged rapists
* Police say man sexually assaulted over four days

KARACHI: Karachi police have registered a case against three unidentified women who allegedly kidnapped a man and raped him over four consecutive days and then threw him near Qayyumabad River in an unconscious state. The case has been registered on a complaint by the victim, identified only as Khalil (23) – who recently arrived in Karachi from Rahimyar Khan and works as a waiter at a restaurant in Neelum Colony, Clifton.

On the night of January 27, an identified man ordered Khalil to deliver food to women sitting in a car parked outside the restaurant where he works. “After giving me the order, the man went towards the car. I took the order to the car where the women – two of whom were young and the third was middle-aged – told me that they had recently shifted to the area,” said Khalil. He said the women asked him to deliver food to their house every day, and he agreed. “They asked me to go along with them in the car ... they said they wanted to show me where their house was.” Khalil said the women gave him a ‘glazed sweet’ and once they got to the house, “they gave me milk that had some drug mixed in it ... I fell unconscious after drinking it”.

Khalil said when he gained consciousness, he found that the women had undressed him, “and they were forcing themselves onto me”. ASP Asad Raza said the women assaulted Khalil sexually for the next four days, and then threw him near Qayyumabad River. Khalil managed to stop a passing motorist – who took him to Civil Hospital. “His condition is really bad ... his genitals are bleeding and he cannot walk properly,” said Raza. Raza said the women belonged to rich families of Karachi’s Clifton area. “It’s a complicated case ... but we are hoping that we will solve it soon,” he added. faraz khan

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2009\02\02\story_2-2-2009_pg7_24
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dagless
06-02-2010, 02:20 AM
Reasons this story makes no sense:

Originally Posted by islamirama
“They asked me to go along with them in the car ... they said they wanted to show me where their house was.” Khalil said the women gave him a ‘glazed sweet’ and once they got to the house, “they gave me milk that had some drug mixed in it ... I fell unconscious after drinking it”.
Khalil said when he gained consciousness, he found that the women had undressed him, “and they were forcing themselves onto me”.
Really? They invite him home with promises of showing him the house, then give him drugged milk, and finally force themselves on him? :|
All they had to do was say "we want sex". They could have saved themselves a tour of the house and a glass of milk.
Reply

جوري
06-02-2010, 02:21 AM
hehehehehehe bwahahahahahaha huhuhuhuhu :lol: :haha: ;D ;D ;D
wipes a tear that welled up in eye from laughter .. ah man..
Reply

IslamicRevival
06-02-2010, 02:24 AM
Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
hehehehehehe bwahahahahahaha huhuhuhuhu :lol: :haha: ;D ;D ;D
wipes a tear that welled up in eye from laughter .. ah man..
My dear sister, What's so funny?
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
جوري
06-02-2010, 02:26 AM
Originally Posted by Troubled Soul
What's so funny my dear sister?
the title dear sister, I couldn't get past the title.. and anyone with minimal understanding of human anatomy and physiology would conclude that it is nearly impossible to 'rape' a man.. it is absurd .. I find that alot of islamis posts are sex crazed and obsessed.. surely there are problems more pressing currently than sex crazed loonies out to rape a man in pakistan!

:w:
Reply

جوري
06-02-2010, 02:30 AM
Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan

POST DELETED.
oh you noticed that too?

''his genitals are bleeding and he cannot walk properly'' maybe a case of projection!
Reply

cat eyes
06-02-2010, 02:32 AM
i don't know how a woman can rape a man and even if a woman did rape a man, he'd probably like it:hmm:
Reply

IslamicRevival
06-02-2010, 02:34 AM
Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
the title dear sister, I couldn't get past the title.. and anyone with minimal understanding of human anatomy and physiology would conclude that it is nearly impossible to 'rape' a man.. it is absurd .. I find that alot of islamis posts are sex crazed and obsessed.. surely there are problems more pressing currently than sex crazed loonies out to rape a man in pakistan!

:w:
Bunch of cynics :)
Reply

جوري
06-02-2010, 02:38 AM
POST DELETED
lol @ pansy

Originally Posted by Troubled Soul
Bunch of cynics :)
guilty as charrrrrged ;D
I get so little laughter these days, and I think this post gave me a two weeks dose, well that and sr. Dana's comment on munching young camels..

Originally Posted by Danah

Camel meat is delicious, especially the young ones, believe me you will all like it :coolious:
.
Reply

IslamicRevival
06-02-2010, 02:44 AM
Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
lol @ pansy


guilty as charrrrrged ;D
I get so little laughter these days, and I think this post gave me a two weeks dose, well that and sr. Dana's comment on munching young camels..
lol, i think i need to check that camel thread out. Anyway, Its interesting to see all the sisters on this thread are branding this story 'False'....
Reply

IslamicRevival
06-02-2010, 03:01 AM
POST DELETED
I'm remaining sceptical, It's unlikely to happen to a Male but there is that slim chance, so never say never. In any case, Allah Azzawajal knows best
Reply

Dagless
06-02-2010, 03:02 AM
POST DELETED
I think it could happen if there was some shortage of willing males, but I don't think it would happen because such a shortage does not exist.
Reply

Woodrow
06-02-2010, 03:18 AM
Sadly incidents of women raping men are getting to be more common. It is also believed most are not reported or if reported are not believed. Rape is rape and it is not related to sex, it is a power issue.

From Russia:

Boy's parents said that the woman made the boy strip and then performed immoral actions on him

A very unusual crime has been recently committed in a small town of the Kemerovo region of Russia. The criminal was a 20-year-old girl. Parents of a nine-year-old boy reported to the police that an unknown woman had approached their little son in the street and took the boy to one of the doorways of an apartment block nearby.


BREAKING NEWS
World Enraged with Israel's Attack on Peace Flotilla





Parents said that the woman made the boy strip and then performed immoral actions on him. According to the information from the police administration of the town of Guryevsk, where the crime took place, the little boy was frightened a lot, although he managed to give a detailed description of the criminal.

http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/cr.../8080-rapist-0 (Caution this is a Russian site and the ads can be offensive because of gender disrespect)

From the USA:

Prison Programs Treat Women Rapists

Associated Press - Tuesday, September 3, 2002
Amber McDowell, Associated Press Writer
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Tonya Payne got four years in jail for luring a 15-year-old boy into her trailer and raping him, exposing him to the AIDS virus.

When she gets out this week, she says, she will be a changed woman - thanks to a sex offender treatment program Tennessee recently began offering to female inmates.

"If I hadn't had the treatment, I would definitely classify myself as being at high risk to do it again," Payne said.

Payne is among five inmates at the Tennessee Prison for Women to graduate from the prison's first therapy program for female sex offenders, a two-year program that ended in July.

Such programs are widely offered to men who commit sex crimes, but they have been almost unheard of for women. Texas and Kentucky are among the few states that provide counseling for female rapists
http://www.aegis.org/news/ap/2002/AP020901.html
Reply

cat eyes
06-02-2010, 03:31 AM
but we are talking about a grown man here ? who is well able to fight off a woman.. i mean this is just ;D i cant get y:hmm:


:muddlehea
Reply

CosmicPathos
06-02-2010, 03:33 AM
id reckon that non-Muslim men would enjoy getting raped by a bunch of women? no?
Reply

islamirama
06-02-2010, 03:36 AM
People in the east or Pakistan at least aren't all that mature, especially when it comes to intimate relationships. Although that may be changing with the Americanization of the youth. This was a 23 old man ( a kid basically over there) doing waiter job, meaning he was from middle to lower class of the society. It's not uncommon for rich people to order food as these women demanded or even to invite the guy in and offer him a drink, hospitality is strong in the east (muslim or not). The women were from rich area as stated and rich tend to be pretty corrupt over there these days, so i wouldn't be surprised if these women cooked up this scheme. As for the gential bleeding, if you have 2 woman going at it with you every day for 4 days and who knows how many times each day, I'm sure that would make the skin fall of the Pen*s and/or cause other complications. Other girls laughing here may find it amusing but I would think the medic background would agree even after finding it funny.
Reply

cat eyes
06-02-2010, 03:40 AM
for a woman to have intercourse with a man, he has to be sexually aroused.... therefore how could he have been raped? well you know well enough brother thats y this story sounds like bull to me
Reply

Woodrow
06-02-2010, 03:48 AM
Originally Posted by cat eyes
but we are talking about a grown man here ? who is well able to fight off a woman.. i mean this is just ;D i cant get y:hmm:


:muddlehea
It happens to grown men also, usually by a female gang and not one female. However one of the most brutal was by a lone woman.
Woman Rapes Man

From the "Daily Olympian" Sunday, 29 June 1997 - Section C page 3


The first woman in Spokane County to be convicted of raping a man could face up to 30 years in prison. A seven-woman; five-man Superior Court jury on Friday found Theresa S. guilty of first-degree rape and second degree assault. Theresa S., 36, was accused of torturing the 42 year old man at her east Spokane apartment from September to January. The victim was punched, chained, burned, raped, and threatened with a knife. He finally escaped and called police on January 17.

Courtesy of:

Domestic Rights Coalition
1849 E. Iowa proadvocate@earthlink.net
St. Paul, MN 55119 Men's and Father's Rights Issues
Domestic Rights Coalition: http://home.earthlink.net/~proadvocate/

SOURCE
Reply

islamirama
06-02-2010, 03:49 AM
Originally Posted by cat eyes
for a woman to have intercourse with a man, he has to be sexually aroused.... therefore how could he have been raped? well you know well enough brother that's y this story sounds like bull to me
The married women wouldn't be asking this but the single and naive/innocents would. A man has to be sexually aroused, which btw is not hard. Even if he is not interested, if you stroke his organ long enough it will stand up and his body will betray his wishes. I'm trying not to go too much into details do to the nature of the topic and would suggest the single sisters to talk to their married friends if for further discussion on it.
Reply

Woodrow
06-02-2010, 04:04 AM
Originally Posted by islamirama
The married women wouldn't be asking this but the single and naive/innocents would. A man has to be sexually aroused, which btw is not hard. Even if he is not interested, if you stroke his organ long enough it will stand up and his body will betray his wishes. I'm trying not to go too much into details do to the nature of the topic and would suggest the single sisters to talk to their married friends if for further discussion on it.
I will add a little bit to that. Without going into details but for those who have ever worked with severely disabled people are aware of women who are married to men who become paralyzed from the waste down and are incapable of any sensual feelings, will find the means to have a semi normal physical encounter with their husbands, even if he is not aware of it.

On an even more bizarre note then women raping men:

Supposedly (if one can judge such a secret activity), necrophiles are primarily male (about 90%), but one female apprentice embalmer claimed that during the first four months of her employment, she had sex with a number of corpses. She admitted that she could not achieve satisfaction with the living, in part because she had been molested once and later raped.
Caution the source contains graphic wording.


SOURCE
Reply

جوري
06-02-2010, 05:00 AM
Originally Posted by Woodrow
I will add a little bit to that. Without going into details but for those who have ever worked with severely disabled people are aware of women who are married to men who become paralyzed from the waste down and are incapable of any sensual feelings, will find the means to have a semi normal physical encounter with their husbands, even if he is not aware of it.

On an even more bizarre note then women raping men:



Caution the source contains graphic wording.


SOURCE
I had a very below the belt funny come back for this one but let's keep it PG..
Reply

shuraimfan4lyf
06-02-2010, 05:26 AM
Seriously when I read the title, I didnt want to burst into laughter because I didnt know the details. LOL. After reading the whole thing, I dont see a thing about the women carrying a gun or a weapon. I thought they probably had him at gun point and forced him to rape them. a MAN cannot be raped, because naturally he is the dominated person in a intercourse. The story is kinda fishy, I mean come on, what kind of waiter would go to some stranger customer's house and drink milk. Shaytan led him to those women by accepting their offer in first place.
Reply

Supreme
06-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Actually, this incident raises light on a very serious matter. Women raping men may be largely unheard of in this society, but it exists, and as Woodrow says, it is getting more common. You have to realise that 'rape' is not exclusive to intercourse, at least not conventional intercourse; sexual assualt can include a wide variety of activities, and when the man is overpowered, as was the case here, it is classified very much as rape. Many are left unreported out of shame: men have a ridiculous pride thing going on, and being raped by a woman is hardly a trait of masculinity, is it?
Reply

aadil77
06-02-2010, 11:56 AM
;D poor guy, I think those 'women' may have been the tranny type you get in pakistan - half women/half man
Reply

shuraimfan4lyf
06-02-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by aadil77
;D poor guy, I think those 'women' may have been the tranny type you get in pakistan - half women/half man
+o( that is sick, I think you are talking about eunuches..
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!