/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hamas Weapons Found on Aid Ship

aadil77
06-02-2010, 05:09 PM
LiveLeak dot com 74afe276bd91 confiscatedweapons?epochTTL1276360609&ampToken3b555d3580a17c256dadbf108ec09c86&ampri1200&amprs1000 -

This is from Israels press propaganda kit

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Life_Is_Short
06-03-2010, 12:57 AM
Considering an eleven year old palestinian boy can take on any pathetic israel soldier with a rock those tools must be like grenades with knife being an atomic bomb.

Israeli army footage showing the violence on board the flotilla - the captions and circled points on this video were inserted by the Israeli army.

Ummu Sufyaan
06-03-2010, 02:43 AM
i told you they were going to hold up the victim card.

shuraimfan4lyf
06-03-2010, 02:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77

The most coward nation in history is Israel. I cant wait till they start running and hide behind rocks and trees inshaAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Candle
06-03-2010, 03:52 AM
Hahahahahaha.. Thor's hammer! Rag of mass destruction!!

I lol'd and got strange looks from my family.

marwen
06-03-2010, 04:09 AM
Israeli intelligence agency found on the free Gaza ship, a number of suspicious objects that can be a potential nuclear weapons :

Four people found on the ship are suspects to be involved in that case, they are one old lady, one man and tow children, and they are still investigated. The suspects said that these objects are called food and are used for nutritional reasons. But the Israeli authorities refused their story and accused them to be part of Al-Qaedah Terrorist Organization Of the Territorial waters, and said that the package found with these suspects endangeres the safety of Isreal. So Israel has the right to defend itself and take the appropriate measures to ensure the security of its citizens.

That was a joke. But it caricaturely describes how Israel is deceiving the whole world by its lies.

aadil77
06-03-2010, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
The most coward nation in history is Israel. I cant wait till they start running and hide behind rocks and trees inshaAllah.
haha soon inshAllah

Masuma
06-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Israel! :mad: People from nowonwards whenever you have to abuse someone, say "You are such an Israel"! :raging:

I don't believe a word which Israeli channels give. They are just giving lame excuses nothing else. Their flimsy reasons won't be able to pull the wool over our eyes.

Israel is just so ISRAEL, Bast ISRAEL, ISRAEL, ISRAEL, ISRAEL!!!

Israel is even dismissing UN's resolution for probe!

JERUSALEM : Israel dismissed on Thursday a UN decision to set up a probe of the deadly raid on a Gaza-bound flotilla, saying the Human Rights Council that adopted the resolution had no moral authority whatsoever.

"The authority of this council, which once again is working stubbornly against Israel, has reached rock bottom," said foreign ministry spokesman Ygal Palmor.

He pointed out that some of the resolution's signatories, like "Djibouti, Pakistan, Cuba or Saudi Arabia, are in a bad position to present themselves as defenders of human rights which they violate massively," he told AFP.

On Wednesday, the UN Human Rights Council adopted a resolution setting up an independent international probe into Israel's interception in international waters of the six ships laden with aid and activists seeking to break the Gaza blockade.

The resolution condemned the "outrageous attack." The Geneva-based council is the same that had set up an independent probe, led by South African judge Richard Goldstone, into the devastating Gaza offensive Israel launched on December 27, 2008.

Israel refused to cooperate with the Goldstone investigation, which concluded that both Israel and Palestinian militants committed war crimes during the 22-day conflict.

Masuma
06-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Brother Argamemnon was also saying in one thread
"It's true, it has been proven that Iraq's weapons of mass destruction were being hidden on Flotilla.."

It might be true for others but not for me yet. I would not believe until and unless I receive a news from a reliable resource.

This is clearly a propaganda of Israel! So believe none of it!

piXie
06-03-2010, 04:42 PM
Have u not read this article http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...brilliant.html

READ IT!

shuraimfan4lyf
06-03-2010, 04:45 PM
I think hate towards Israel is at its peak right now..they never do anything that will make say something good about them.

Masuma
06-03-2010, 05:01 PM
JazakAllah Khair sis pixie for the thread.

What I meant was that I totally know this is Israel's propaganda and if some channels are showing it, it won't just make it true!

I KNOW what the news is saying but I also know that it is totally a deceit! So that's why I won't believe any word of it!

glo
06-03-2010, 05:50 PM
My husband showed me those pictures earlier this morning.
How ridiculous to even refer to those items as weapons, in comparison to the weapons used by the Israeli army ...
Kitchen knifes and spanners? I mean, REALLY! :hmm:

Supreme
06-03-2010, 05:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by An33za
"It's true, it has been proven that Iraq's weapons of mass destruction were being hidden on Flotilla.."

It might be true for others but not for me yet. I would not believe until and unless I receive a news from a reliable resource.

Sister, I believe Argamennon was being thoroughly sarcastic. I don't think anyone is stupid enough to believe that, 'propaganda' or otherwise.

sister herb
06-03-2010, 06:37 PM
Here is video what shows what kind of weapons zionists discovered from these Freedom flotilla ships.

:exhausted Looks very danger!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UJGH...layer_embedded

Argamemnon
06-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Hamas has every right to fight the occupiers.

Argamemnon
06-03-2010, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by An33za

I was joking, I said Iraq's weapons of mass destruction were found on Flotilla. Isn't it obvious that this is a joke.

Nájlá
06-04-2010, 08:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77

Lol, They forgot this type of knife

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!