/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Quran Software for Hifz Revision

footy_craze
06-03-2010, 04:20 AM
Salam

I remember I found a Quran software that would test you by giving you random verses from the Quran and you have to guess what Surah it was. If someone knows or can find a software or a online site like that it would be great. Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tabbasi
06-14-2010, 12:25 AM
Try the famous Alim software, now online at alim ‘dot’ org with more functionalities added including collaboration and commenting tools right from the Surah/Ayah and Hadith that you’re reading.

footy_craze
06-25-2010, 04:10 AM
its as if u were advertising. I need a software for hifz revision not hadith or tasfseer

Islamstar786
07-13-2010, 11:37 AM
JUZ30 os good from imaanstar.com

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Islamstar786
07-13-2010, 11:38 AM
imaanstar.com, nurulhudaonline.blogspot.com/

bintYahya
01-15-2012, 04:36 PM
:sl:

Anyone know of a good program for Mac?

ayesha.ansari
01-16-2012, 05:05 AM
Its better to read and listen Quran kareem online for hifz revision. You can visit http://www.quranreading.com/ online, there is wonderful web platform of Quran kareem with Urdu Translation. I hope it will help you to get good version of Online Quran. Pray for all Muslims.

footy_craze
01-23-2012, 02:17 AM
w w w .houseofquran.c o m/ Found one, pretty nice

syed1
01-23-2012, 02:23 AM
quran.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!