/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Read Nafl in Maqroo time :(

muslimgirl12
06-03-2010, 08:07 AM
salaam -

I was wondering if anyone can help
a long time ago i promised Allah swt that i would read so many nafl namaz if i gained something - now i read these nafl but am afraid i read them in maqroo times -after asr -
Does this mean i broke my promise to Allah - or do i just read them all again??

please help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iam#1
06-04-2010, 07:40 AM
ALLAH swt will accept your NAFAL as you didn't know that you are praying at the wrong time.... so ALLAH accepted them that time... but now if you can perform them again it would be great because now you know that what you did was wrong and now you know the correct way as well so why not pray again even if ALLAH has accepted your previous worship preforming it again won't do any harm and surely ALLAH will accept it that what you later knew was corrected by you instead of saying that ''i never knew it then so i hope its accepted'' now you know it so just do it again.... i would have done it again
and ALLAH will INSHAALLAH accept what ever you do.

Lonely Gal
06-04-2010, 09:09 PM
Can someone explain how and why there is a 'maqroo time' please

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!