و الصلاة ثقيلة عليها.. لدرجة اني قلت لها يوما قومي صلي وراقبتها
فوجدتها أخذت السجادة ورمتها على الأرض وجاءتني
سألتها هل صليت قالت نعم.. صدقوني بدون شعور صفعت وجهها
أعرف أني أخطأت.. ولكن الموقف ضايقني وبكيت وخاصمتها ولمتها وخوفتها من الله
ولم ينفع معها كل هذا الكلام ..
لكن في يوم من الأيام ... قالت لي إحدى الصديقات قصة.. منقولة ..وهي :
انها زارت قريبة لها عادية (ليست كثيرة التدين)، لكن عندما حضرت الصلاة
قام أولادها يصلون بدون أن تناديهم
تقول .. قلت لها : كيف يصلي أولادك من أنفسهم بدون خصام وتذكير ؟ !!!
قالت والله ليس عندي شي اقوله لك الا اني قبل أن أتزوج ادعو الله بهذا الدعاء وإلى يومنا هذا ادعو به

انا بعد نصيحتها هذه لزمت هذا الدعاء .. في سجودي وقبل التسليم وفي الوتر .. وفي
كل اوقات الاجابه
والله يا اخواتي.. ان بنتي هذه الآن بالثانوي.. من اول مابدأت الدعاء وهي
التي توقظنا للصلاة وتذكرنا بها
واخوانها كلهم ولله الحمد حريصون على الصلاة !!
حتى امي زارتني ونامت عندي ولفت انتباهها ان بنتي تستيقظ وتدور علينا توقظنا
للصلاة !!
أعرف .. أنكم الآن متشوقون لتعرفوا هذا الدعاء ..
الدعاء موجود في سورة ابراهيم
والدعاء هو ...

"رَبِّ اجْعَلْنِي مُقِيمَ الصَّلاَةِ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلْ دُعَاء"

(إبراهيم ، 40)
فالدعاء الدعاء الدعاء
وكما تعلمون الدعاء سلاح المؤمن
أرجو إرساله للكل حتى تعم الفائدة
__,_._,__

__,_._,_____,_._,___

__,_._,_____,_._,_____,_._,_____,_._,_____,_._,___

إذاأعجبك الموضوعفلا تقل شكـراً
قل رحم الله من نقلها لي ونقلها عني وجعلها بميزان حسناتكم
وقال اللهم اغفر له ولوالديه ولأهل بيته وجميع المسلمين الأحياء منهم والأموات ما تقدم من ذنبهم وما تأخر[14:40] "O my Lord! make me one who establishes regular Prayer, and also (raise such) among my offspring O our Lord! And accept Thou my Prayer.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tiara B
06-09-2010, 01:44 PM
too bad i don't understand Arabic...I'd like to know what it says though.,,,,,,how DO you make children pray???????????

PouringRain
06-10-2010, 03:07 AM
I would like to know what it says also. :)

I think one of the best ways to teach children to pray is through example and having them do it with you since they are young. This is what happens in my home with my own children, and I have heard so many stories of people who tell me about their littles ones praying with them. I'm sure there are muslimahs on this forum who have young children and could tell the most adorable stories of their little ones praying with them.

seek-paradise
06-10-2010, 04:12 PM
The story says that there was a sister that was suffering to make her children pray and once a time she saw her friend's daughter pray easily without calling or pushing from anyone so she get amazed and asked her how can she did that with her daughter? she told her that she was suffering with her daughter exactly like her but she tried and thought to make a specific duaa in all her praying so the sister did like her friend and now her daughter grown up and never leave a prayer and she is the one who call her family to come and pray what was this duaa?
it is:My Lord! Make me to establish proper worship, and some of my posterity (also); our Lord! and accept my prayer(Ibrahim-40)
I hope that I help

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
PouringRain
06-10-2010, 06:25 PM
Thank you seek-paradise!

aadil77
06-10-2010, 07:34 PM
all you got to do is get them to start praying all five a day from a young age, even making up missed prayers, if they do that it will become routine and a part of them

my little brother started praying from the age of 5, now he's 10 and if he's out anywher he'll even pray in public to not miss any salaah

seek-paradise
06-10-2010, 08:02 PM
You are welcome ... pouringrain
There is a good idea I did with my children and I think it is fruitful especially if there is a competition between family members
I'll try to put but an image explaining it put I hope that I allowed to do that
---------
Sorry not allowed

seek-paradise
06-11-2010, 08:03 PM
Here is the idea as image in arabic
freeimagehosting.net/uploads/f3c8b3af11.jpg
and edited here to be in english
freeimagehosting.net/uploads/39b31939f5.jpg

espada
06-12-2010, 10:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PouringRain
I would like to know what it says also. :)

I think one of the best ways to teach children to pray is through example and having them do it with you since they are young. This is what happens in my home with my own children, and I have heard so many stories of people who tell me about their littles ones praying with them. I'm sure there are muslimahs on this forum who have young children and could tell the most adorable stories of their little ones praying with them.
Well sis, i'm not a sis i'm a bro but last night i saw something like this.

A brother came late to the Maghreb prayer. After we had finished and he continued, i looked and saw both his 5 year old son and 3 year old daughter praying along with him.

The son was watching the dad and acting so confident, while the daughter seemed more to be watching her brother and then her dad. The amazing part is how they both just seemed to love to make sujud.

ما شاء الله

Talk about a smile and a tear.

PouringRain
06-12-2010, 05:26 PM
Thanks for sharing, Espada. That is an excellent example. So sweet.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!