/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Think and Reflect on the Magnificent creation of Allah...

Amat Allah
06-04-2010, 01:45 PM
Bismellah Irrahmanni Irraheem

Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

All Praise and Glory be to Allah, The One Who created beauty and everything...

Thinking and Reflection on Allah's creation ...

It is the characteristic of the true believers of Allah to remember Allah and reflect on His creation at every moment and position.

Almighty Allah describes them saying: “Those who remember Allah (always, and in prayers) standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and think deeply about the creation of the heavens and the earth, (saying): "Our Lord! You have not created (all) this without purpose, glory to You! (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners). Give us salvation from the torment of the Fire.

(Al `Imran: 191)

today I am bringing for you one of Allah`s creatures which made me repeat many times saying: ...Subhaan Allah...

Mandarin Duck...

subhaan Allah the One Who created this creature...

let`s see some of Allah`s beauty...

Want to know more about Mandarin Duck visit this website:

http://www.honoluluzoo.org/mandarin_duck.htm

share with us and post pics for some of Allah`s creature and let`s think and praise Allah...

may Allah guide us love us be pleased with us and fill our hearts with Taqwa Imaan the endless happiness and satisfaction...Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
06-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Greetings, Amat Allah

Today I went for a walk and I was reflecting on how we can find the wonderful beauty of God's creation in even the smallest things.
I took some pictures and was going to start a new thread. Would you mind if I used your thread to post up some pictures? I hope you don't mind - it just fits so well! :statisfie

God's beauty can be found in ...

... the wild poppy

... the dog rose

... the humble little daisy (one of my favourites!)

... a dragonfly

... a mushroom in the woods

... a log of wood

Amat Allah
06-04-2010, 08:34 PM
Greetings, my sweet sister glo.

why would I mind? the thread is yours, you are my sister so,post whatever you want in it ^^

may Allah lead your way to the path of the endless happiness...Ameeen

everyone is wellcome to post here brothers and sisters in shaa Allah...

may Allah open all the doors of real success for you in this life and in the hereafter...Ameeeeen

thank you my sweetie glo , I am in love with daisy flower too. subhaan Allah... Allah created so much to think of; to show us how Great He Is ;to increase our faith and piety, indeed Allah is the Greatest laa ilaha illa Allah...

may Allah guide us all and accept us as His humble slaves and servants Ameeeeeeeeeeen

Abu Zainab
06-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Come on now sis...those ducks just 'evolved'...they probably decided in some point of time that they needed some beautiful colors (for whatever reason - maybe to get other ducks jealous) and bingo! now we have a marvelous looking duck.

This is the first time I have seen these ducks...don't have any words to describe them..thanx a million for sharing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sawdah
06-04-2010, 10:08 PM
I remember seeing such a picture of a beautiful bird once on a blog.

I'll share it with you all:

SubhanAllah.

Amat Allah
06-05-2010, 01:04 PM
may Allah love you my respected and noble brother Imraan Ameeen , you are very wellcome...

my dear sister seekerofjannah may Allah love you Ameeen, I love peacock. subhaan Allah it looks like a princess bride in her wedding royal white dress...

here you are I brought for you a new animal..subhaan Allah really amazing...

its name : Nudibranchs

there are many beautiful colored species of this aquatic animal that I couldn`t gather them here..

enjoy...

want to know more about Nudibranchs visit here:

http://www.sergeyphoto.com/underwater/nudibranchs.html

Sawdah
06-05-2010, 01:40 PM
Glory be to Allah! Sea creatures are just fascinating.
May Allah reward you abundantly for sharing sister Amat Allah. No words can describe their beauty.

Here is another image I remember passing by on the same blog ( by the way, the blog's name is QuranClub)

A rabbit:

Muhammad
06-05-2010, 03:53 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum Warahmatullaah,

Jazakallaahu khayran for this thread - truly, there are so many signs of Allaah (swt) around us.

Allaah (swt) says in the Qur'an (interpretation of the meaning):

And on the earth are signs for those who have Faith with certainty. And also in your ownselves. Will you not then see? [Adh-Dhariyat: 20-21]

We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur'an) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things? [Fussilat: 53]

Even within our own bodies, there are countless signs of Allaah (swt).

Let us take one example: the foot.

The human foot is designed in a very special way to enable it to carry out a number of functions.

It has 3 arches - 2 run lengthways along the inner and outer sides of the foot, and a third runs widthways across the middle. These arches serve to:

- give the foot strength because an arch is a strong structure
- distribute weight evenly across the foot
- absorb shock
- give protection to muscles, nerves and blood vessels in the foot
- allow the foot to adapt to uneven surfaces

These arches of the foot are maintained in a number of ways:

- Shape of the bones: bones are wider at the top than at the bottom, so they can't fall through the arch

- The bottom edges of the bones are 'stapled' together by ligaments

- Use of tie-beams: the bottom ends of the arch are tied together to prevent flattening and separation

- Like a suspension bridge, muscles and tendons lift the arches from above

SubhanAllaah, such a complex and perfect design is a clear evidence of a Creator!

Amat Allah
06-06-2010, 11:58 AM
بِسمِ الله الرَّحمَنِ الرَّحِيم

You too my dear sister seekerofjannah Ameeen , I loved that Rabbit so beautiful so cute ma`shaa Allah and sub`haan Allah...

Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Wa iyakum my respected and noble brother Muhammad Ameeen

Subhaan Allah what you have posted is amazing Baraka Allahu feekum ...

You reminded me of many verses:

"Had there been therein (in the heavens and the earth) gods besides Allah, then verily both would have been ruined. Glorified be Allah, the Lord of the Throne, (High is He) above what they attribute to Him! (22) "

Surat Al Anbiyaa`a

"No son (or offspring or children) did Allah beget, nor is there any ilah (god) along with Him; (if there had been many gods), behold, each god would have taken away what he had created, and some would have tried to overcome others! Glorified be Allah above all that they attribute to Him! (91) All-Knower of the unseen and the seen! Exalted be He over all that they associate as partners to Him! (92)"

Surat Al Mu`minoon

These three verses are clear evidances that there is only One God and He Is Allah , and if there was any other gods beside Allah(Glorified be Allah above all that they attribute to Him) then each god would have taken away what he had created, and some would have tried to overcome others and by that the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them won`t be organized and would have been ruined...

This is the real meaning and goal of thinking and reflecting on the magnificent creation of Allah, to increase our faith to make us believe more and more and to teach us how Al Mighty Allah Is Great , to make us think logical and guide us to the right and truth...

These well-created organized and strong sensible evidances and proofs are not created only for entertaining us of their beauty but to prove for us that There Is God and Only One God Who Is worthy to Be Worshipped with no partners...

All Praise and Glory Be To The One ,The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks ,The One Who begets not, nor was He begotten; Whom there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him...

Indeed There Is No God But Allah...

May Allah guide us all and keep us firm on the path of Al Haqq...Ameeen

Sawdah
09-10-2010, 03:08 PM
:sl:
Morphopolyphemus Butterfly. So beautiful, mashaAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!