/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do Jews really prepare the gharqad trees in the hadith

Al-Indunisiy
06-04-2010, 04:40 PM
:sl:

From my search around the Internet, I found that some people beleive the Jews are planting Gharqad trees in large number in anticipation for the end times.
Do they really do?

Because I find that it would be very odd for them to do this since they don't beleive in the Qur'an & Hadith.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Indunisiy
06-04-2010, 04:45 PM
The only Jewish response to this is as follows:
TipuseiHarim

Rebbe

Group:
Members Posts:
1,833 Joined:
18-April 05 Posted 14 June 2007 - 09:59 AM

elisha, on Jun 14 2007, 09:32 AM, said:

Oh really? Have you ever read the Hamas charter my friend?

Article 7 of the charter:

The Islamic Resistance Movement aspires to implement Allah's promise, whatever time that may take. The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said: "The Day of Judgment will not come about until the Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them), until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: Oh Muslim! Oh Abdullah!, there is a Jew behind me, come on and kill him. Only the Gharqad tree would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews."

Oh yes... they are discussing only Israel.

In fairness, that's the Muslim belief about the End-of-Days. Jews have simliarly anti-Gentile beliefs about a Messainic period. It has little to do with Hamas itself, which operates in israel and does not committ attacks against Jews abroad.

aadil77
06-04-2010, 04:58 PM
man I love that hadith, but without interpretation non-muslims can get the wrong impression

Predator
06-04-2010, 08:21 PM
It seems the tree does not reveal their presence once they hide behind it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4XH6R8G4Mw

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!