/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Medical Mafia - Cancer Truth

Argamemnon
06-04-2010, 06:13 PM
Why is my Doctor against
Alternative Cancer Treatments?

Your doctor is against these treatments because from the first day of medical school, doctors are brainwashed into believing that disease can only be treated with drugs. You can rest assured that your doctor has likely been convinced that the only viable treatments for cancer are chemo, surgery, and radiation. Your doctor has also been lead to believe that there are no cures for cancer, when in reality there are.

Most doctors have a tendency to believe that not only what they were taught in medical school must be true, but they also believe that what they were not taught must not be important! As a result, most doctors are still thinking “inside the box” when it comes to cancer. Doctors who think “outside the box” and treat the actual cause of disease rather than the symptoms are labeled as “quacks.”

The FDA has a track record of raiding the offices of alternative practitioners, destroying their medical records, and putting them in jail...

In addition, many doctors are afraid of expensive, time consuming lawsuits, and their insurance carrier may drop them if they use alternative treatments. Their state medical boards may fine them and revoke their license.

And remember, doctors are human. Due to the fact that others doctors will publicly ridicule them if they use alternative treatments, many doctors succumb to recommending “the Big 3” as a result of peer pressure.

Do Alternative Treatments Work?

The evidence that there are literally hundreds of alternative cancer treatments which really do work is beyond voluminous. However, only a precious few treatments are strong enough and act fast enough to effectively treat a cancer patient who has been deemed to be “terminal” by his doctor.

And to make the matter even more murky, these few treatments are generally not the best-known treatments! The primary purpose of Cancer - Step Outside the Box is to make people aware of alternative cancer treatments and to identify these rare treatments which actually do work on advanced cancer.

More: http://www.cancertruth.net/

Videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pA_ZYCW2jo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewfkf...layer_embedded

Websites:

http://www.cancertruth.net/

http://exposethemedicalmafia.com/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Argamemnon
06-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Or is he just trying to make money, you can't trust anyone these days.

CosmicPathos
06-04-2010, 06:33 PM
I think its just a myth. Hes trying to gain popularity.

جوري
06-04-2010, 07:06 PM
I haven't seen any doctor that objects to a patient trying homeopathic remedies on the side, the problem is most of them not only don't work but have terrible side effects and aren't FDA approved, and by that I mean, they don't go through three phases of trials.. all the recorded side affects come from severe interactions with other medications or on their own. Anyone can slap a label on anything and sell it with phony promises and then put a
Disclaimer
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

thereby exempting themselves should anything untoward happen to you, hence they always say 'read the fine print'

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Karina
06-04-2010, 07:36 PM
I'm always sceptical about individuals or companies that try to SELL us a cure. If it were a bonafide cure, surely someone would be offering this advice to cancer patients without charge??

And I hope no-one minds me saying but the website looks so PHONEY!

[IMG]

[/IMG]

Seriously - would you trust this guy's testimony? ;D

Abu Zainab
06-04-2010, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karina
I'm always sceptical about individuals or companies that try to SELL us a cure. If it were a bonafide cure, surely someone would be offering this advice to cancer patients without charge??

[/IMG]

LOL....I wouldn't even go to him if I have a flu.

Nevertheless alternative or traditional medicine do have its value. But I believe that its more useful in preventing a disease rather than curing it.

glo
06-04-2010, 08:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karina

[/IMG]

LOL
Looks to me like he is selling high quality wigs! :D

Karina
06-04-2010, 08:45 PM
I'm also a firm believer in holistic, 'alternative' or traditional medicine and treatments - although those that have been used for centuries hold the most credibility for me: Tried and tested!
Like garlic, nettles, apple cider viegar and honey for example. Also acupunture, amazing. And I think Skye has mentioned 'cupping' before - both are known to have outstanding health benefits and the ability to cure a number of ailments.

As for a cure for cancer - I believe a natural cure is out there, a plant extract or the like, but we have sadly yet to find it. Either that or it has been found and is being concealed for one reason or another.... However, nobody should make us pay $29.99 for the priviledge of knowing what it is.

Argamemnon
06-04-2010, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
I haven't seen any doctor that objects to a patient trying homeopathic remedies on the side, the problem is most of them not only don't work but have terrible side effects and aren't FDA approved, and by that I mean, they don't go through three phases of trials.. all the recorded side affects come from severe interactions with other medications or on their own. Anyone can slap a label on anything and sell it with phony promises and then put a
Disclaimer
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

thereby exempting themselves should anything untoward happen to you, hence they always say 'read the fine print'

what is your opinion on Ty Bollinger's claims regarding chemotherapy?

"And the truth is that the proven cancer prevention strategies and the real cures for cancer do not need a prescription, nor do they require surgery or barbaric procedures like radiation or chemotherapy. But you might ask...Ty, isn't chemotherapy aproven scientific treatment? The answer is YES, it is!

It has been scientifically proven to fatally poison several hundred thousand people each and every year. Did you know that the overall success rate for most cancers treated with the chemotherapy is a paltry 3%? In other words . . .Chemo has a 97% fatality rate.... . . and it is not only legal, but it is readily accepted by most oncologists as one of the best treatments for cancer.

At least that's what they tell their patients....But in 1986, McGill Cancer Center in Montreal, one of the largest and most esteemed cancer treatment centers in the world, surveyed 79 oncologists to see how they would personally respond to a diagnosis of cancer.The results will blow your mind. Are you sitting down?Of the 79 oncologists surveyed, 58 said that...ALL chemotherapy programs were unacceptable to them and their family members due to the fact that the drugs dont work and are toxic to ones system!"

http://sweetsilence.vox.com/library/...bollinger.html

جوري
06-04-2010, 10:02 PM
you buy the book and you tell us what you think the 'preventative' cancer measures are, most assuredly he'll tell you about berries or broccoli and the likes 'quite smoking and drinking' go for a colonoscopy or a mammogram, that fact still hasn't changed that one in three people will be diagnosed with cancer, and I doubt that he has some secrets in there unbeknown to the rest of the world or the scientific community since their claim to fame is greed and brain washing.

secondly, chemotherapy and radiation are indeed harmful, but not more harmful than cancer in many cases.. so it is a matter of risk vs. benefits.

• cisplatin
  • vinblastine
  • bleomycin
  • cyclophosphamide
  • etoposide
  • paclitaxel
  • ifosfamide

are indeed awful but they have a 90% cure rate for something like testicular cancer, if you leave testicular cancer untreated you'll most assuredly die.. so the making such a choice is somewhat of a deliberation and an informed decision. Small cell lung cancer treatment increases life expectancy by an average of 78 days.. so if you feel an average of an extra two months you can withstand the hair loss, the nausea the weakness and whatever else ensues then you can opt for chemo.. but there are no magic cures found in obscure books by folks who don't know the first thing about research, drug trials, or cancer life cycle, nodal involvement and metastasis.. this i a very long science that takes dedication and years.

what you have actually written or quoted from this guy's book or site or whatever hasn't blown my mind, it is common knowledge..
you are in a battle, either the cancer will kill you or the drugs will kill you, it is a matter of evidence based data, research, quality of life..

It has always been a known fact in medicine that ''Extreme remedies are very appropriate for extreme diseases.''
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Hippocrates

a saying as old as medicine itself!

what you are proposing here is in fact very dangerous, because it refuses to give the patient the opportunity to make an informed decision about their disease, their remedy and the quality of life they'd like to have .. and that in fact is a violation of medical ethics, a violation of beneficence and patient autonomy.

people have a right to know all they need to know about their diseases, about treatment options and they have the right to forgo those rights, and they have the right to go for 'hollistic' or what we call palliative care.. but no one has the right to make money out of stating something obvious and selling fraudulent concoctions that haven't been reviewed by any governing medical body..

what this fellow is proposing is some 18th c. quack medicine when a traveling sales man and a young boy went town to town selling tar in the form of curative liniments collecting money and preying on the misery of others and that is simply unacceptable!

I certainly hope the day will come when they crack down on people like that and close the market where thousands of deadly poisons are sold to poor people who need hope in a jar and confirmation bias from like minded individuals where there has been absolutely no proven benefits and in fact are down right dangerous ..

here is a very short list of a few off the counter herbal 'remedies' and their side effects..

Herbal Product or
Supplement
Possible Side Effects
Chondroitin sulfate Diarrhea; constipation; stomach pain
Echinacea Upset stomach; diarrhea; constipation; skin rash; dizziness
Ephedra Headache; feeling nervous; trouble falling asleep; high blood
pressure or uneven heartbeat; seizures; heart attack; stroke
Garlic Nausea; diarrhea; allergic reactions; bleeding
Ginkgo biloba Mild upset stomach; diarrhea; headache; skin problems;
bleeding; seizures or dizziness; muscle cramps
Ginseng Headache; feeling nervous; trouble sleeping; skin rashes;
vaginal bleeding; tender breasts; high or low blood pressure
Glucosamine Upset stomach; heartburn; gas; bloating; diarrhea
Kava Feeling sleepy; rash; strange movements of your mouth,
tongue or other parts of your body; liver problems
Melatonin Feeling sleepy; headache; feeling “hung over” or like your
head is heavy; upset stomach; depression
Phytoestrogens Varies depending on exact substance used; with heavy use
of soy products, some people (especially women) may
develop low thyroid levels (hypothyroidism); because some
of these substances may act like estrogen in the body, using
them may affect tissue in the breast and lining of the uterus
Saw palmetto Not common; sometimes upset stomach
St. John's Wort Upset stomach; dry mouth; fatigue; feeling dizzy, confused
or anxious; skin rash; sunburn more easily; headache

http://familydoctor.org/online/etc/m...ideeffects.pdf

and Allah swt knows best

Argamemnon
06-04-2010, 11:29 PM
and what about his assertion that vitamin B17 is one of the miracle cures (and prevention) for cancer? he said that apple seeds and apricot seeds target cancer cells.

جوري
06-05-2010, 12:52 AM
haven't seen any head to head trials of B17 against the current regimens and don't mind something natural if it were really curative.
nutrition is in fact a big part of rehabilitation .. so I don't see why someone couldn't take apricots or apple seeds (apple seeds contain small amounts of cyanide by the way so I hazard how what would fare in the super large unregulated dosages)!

Detritavore
06-05-2010, 03:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Argamemnon
what is your opinion on Ty Bollinger's claims regarding chemotherapy?

"And the truth is that the proven cancer prevention strategies and the real cures for cancer do not need a prescription, nor do they require surgery or barbaric procedures like radiation or chemotherapy. But you might ask...Ty, isn't chemotherapy aproven scientific treatment? The answer is YES, it is!

It has been scientifically proven to fatally poison several hundred thousand people each and every year. Did you know that the overall success rate for most cancers treated with the chemotherapy is a paltry 3%? In other words . . .Chemo has a 97% fatality rate.... . . and it is not only legal, but it is readily accepted by most oncologists as one of the best treatments for cancer.

At least that's what they tell their patients....But in 1986, McGill Cancer Center in Montreal, one of the largest and most esteemed cancer treatment centers in the world, surveyed 79 oncologists to see how they would personally respond to a diagnosis of cancer.The results will blow your mind. Are you sitting down?Of the 79 oncologists surveyed, 58 said that...ALL chemotherapy programs were unacceptable to them and their family members due to the fact that the drugs dont work and are toxic to ones system!"

http://sweetsilence.vox.com/library/...bollinger.html

I find it funny how people can post extraordinary claims only to slap a URL at the end of it suddenly making whatever they have said an irrefutable truth. Seriously, have you even tried following up on the links you've posted? Because in all seriousness they are quite tragic.

May I ask a rather stupid question? Who is Ty Bollinger? And what in the world gives anything he says a shred of legitimacy? I've actually tried answering these questions myself and here are his credentials as found on his site:

"I am a happily married husband, the father of three wonderful children, former competitive bodybuilder, devoted Christian, medical researcher, and also a certified public accountant."

=\

I fail to see how body building and accounting have anything to do with cancer but that a side not a thing is found about this medical researcher on the net. For someone so well informed, whose research is so ground breaking you'd think he'd at least give us the benefit of telling us where he was educated. Which is saying something because my uncle is an Oncologist, as irony would have it, and you can put his name into any search engine and expect to find the university he graduated from at the very least. But I suppose, as implied in your OP, maybe the fact that he indeed didn't go to medical school, which lets be honest is what is excepted as one must be well versed in that which they critic, is actually working for him as all medics are brainwashed beyond a reasonable doubt and suffer from some deeply disturbing inability to think for themselves or question the norms (which is in fact the basis of any scientific endeavor).

Honestly naivety of this degree is dangerous. You shouldn't believe everything you read.

But Allah (SWT) knows best.

Argamemnon
06-05-2010, 04:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Detritavore
I find it funny how people can post extraordinary claims only to slap a URL at the end of it suddenly making whatever they have said an irrefutable truth. Seriously, have you even tried following up on the links you've posted? Because in all seriousness they are quite tragic.
If you had read carefully, you would have noticed that I haven't made any claims. I like to question everything, even the unquestionable.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!