/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When there is no where left to run, who do I turn to…?

samie
06-04-2010, 08:16 PM
Hi everyone,
I’m sorry to share my burden with you, but I can only bear so much before I break apart. Things have been complicated for a while… Every year there seems to be a problem that befalls upon us and makes our life a bit more difficult. When a problem does arise, it doesn’t just arise from one corner but from every possible corner that we are left with dealing with multiple problems on our plate at one instance. It’s been over a year since my mom got sick (she’s a very strong woman and despite the extreme pain she is suffering she still keeps going and smiling for us) – it was extremely difficult for me and my big bros to watch her situation – we have never seen her so weak so fragile. It took over six months to identify the source of her condition despite visiting the top doctors in both Canada and US – and even now with the medication her condition is oki (albeit far from being cured). We tried contacting an Imam in Pakistan and he gave some verses of the Quran to read along with burning “Taweez” but unfortunately they have not been successful and her condition did not get any better. Furthermore, our financial situation has taken a turn for the worse – my dad income is no longer sufficient to afford the lifestyle we are living in forcing my dad to take debts… I am trying to help with my savings but I can only do so much. I’m 20 and a full time student – I’m now looking for a good job but I guess there are people far more qualified out there than me… Our house used to beam with happiness, richness and joy but nowadays all I sense is tension, sadness and difficulty. I want to be strong. I want to become a pillar of hope and support for my family, but with each passing days I’m losing faith in myself.
I try to read my five prayers regularly every day. After each prayer, I recite the verses of the Quran, read my dua’s and “wazeefas” (for distress, richness, difficulty…). I read Surah Al-Yasin to begin my day, Surah Al-Wakiya at Maghrib and Surah Al-Kursi before going to bed. I read my Durood Shareef throughout the day. I try to give regular donation with my own earnings to the Mosque in hope of seeing better days and that this money can help someone in need. My parents also read the prayers regularly. My dad is a hard working and selfless man. His earnings not only go to support the house and living style of me and my bros, but also his mother (my grandma) and his brother (and raise his brother’s children). We never speak ill of anyone yet things in our house seems to be falling apart.
I was wondering if there is something I can do more – either recite or pray to Allah (SAW) to make the situation in my household better. Inshallah, I am hoping to find a job and provide a little bit to my family (although I am having a hard time just finding one…), but even then I need to pay my tuition fees, my bills… it’s complicated.
Ever since I was a child, I felt in my heart that Allah (SAW) has always fulfilled all my wishes and Duas – and I have always been grateful. I know sometimes Allah (SAW ) keeps our Dua’s guarded in order to prevent something bad/bigger difficulty to befall upon us. I feel this is perhaps what is happening because it could have been worse…
I am not complaining by any means. On the contrary, I am extremely grateful to Allah (SAW) for giving me a roof upon my head and all the luxuries one could desire. My family is not strictly religious and I’m not a perfect child but I just want to help and make things better for me and my family. Perhaps, there is something I can read or do – that any of you may suggest. It would be extremely appreciated.
I hope I have not overwhelmed anyone with my story. I will forever be grateful to anyone who reads this, keeps me and my family in its prayer or helps me out.
Thanks in advance.
Best Regards.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
happy
06-06-2010, 03:41 PM
Firstly mat Allah make things easy for you and open a way out for u and your family. I don't really know nay dua you can read but i will advice you never to give up keep making dua and never lose hope in Allah. listen to this Create AccountSign In
Never lose hope in Allah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58g-Z...eature=related
keep your salat and the worship of Allah.

"And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him."65:3
"Put your trust in Allah if you are believers indeed."5:23

Muhammad
06-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum Samie,

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation akhee, may Allaah (swt) grant your mother a complete and speedy recovery, Aameen.

It's excellent that you are trying to come closer to Allaah (swt) through prayer, remembrance and charity. There is no doubt that when a person is close to Allaah, always remembering Him (dhikr) and reading Qur’an, he is less likely to be affected by the evil eye and other kinds of harm from the devils of mankind and the jinn. May Allaah (swt) accept them and make them a means of happiness for you in this life and the Hereafter, Aameen.

One thing I wanted to clarify from your post was this part:

format_quote Originally Posted by samie
We tried contacting an Imam in Pakistan and he gave some verses of the Quran to read along with burning “Taweez” but unfortunately they have not been successful and her condition did not get any better.
Do you mean that the Imam told you to get rid of a Taweez you already had? If that is the case then it is good, because Taweez has no basis whatsoever in Islam and if there is any such thing, you must get rid of it (in the appropriate way) as soon as possible. Only Allaah (swt) has the power to lift a calamity, and nothing other than Him has such power. So all our actions must be according to what Allaah (swt) and the Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhi wasallam) have taught us. Try to recite those soorahs and du'aas that have been authentically narrated in the sunnah to be used as a means of cure/protection.

The Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhi wasallam) used to seek refuge with Allaah for himself, and the greatest means of seeking refuge that is available to the Muslim is reading the Book of Allaah, above all the Mi’wadhatayn (the last two Soorahs of the Qur’aan, al-Falaq and al-Naas), Soorat al-Faatihah and Aayat al-Kursiy [al-Baqarah 2:255].

There also a number of du'aas for protection against evil... Insha'Allaah I will post them later or find a link for you, unless someone else mentions them.

Maintain a strong hope in Allaah (swt), like Ayyoob (as) remained patient throughout the many years of his severe afflictions, and Allaah (swt) will help you.

Wassalaamu Alaykum.

Salahudeen
06-07-2010, 03:47 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your circumstances akhi, may Allah remove this calimity from your family as soon as possbile and strenghten you and your family to get through this hard time and bless you all with beautifull patience.

Whenever I go through a hard time I find it beneficial to remind myself that this life is just a test, that's why it's so short and hard. It was never meant to be easy otherwise it wouldn't be a test. I remember hearing a sheikh once say, whatever situation you find yourself in say "alhamdulilah" because it could all ways be worse. This statment all ways brings me comfort in times of hardship.

This is a trial from Allah for you and your family, as Allah says in the Qur'an "And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As Sabirin (the patient). Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: "Truly, to Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return." They are those on whom are the Salawat (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided ones. ( Al Baqarah: ayah 155 - 157)

so keep firm on Islam and ignore whispers of shaytaan that all ways come in these situations, indeed" verily after hardship comes ease"

Allah says in Quran:

“…Bear with patience whatever befalls you….” (Qur’an 31:17) and “Be not sad, surely Allah is with us.” (Qur’an 9:40)

Our Prophet (pbuh) said:

“Verily, if Allah loves a people, He makes them go through trials. Whoever is satisfied, for him is contentment, and whoever is angry upon him is wrath.”

[Tirmidhi]

“O you who believe! Seek help in patience and the prayer…”

(Qur’an 2:153)

This is a good lecture on fitna

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...EA2io&NR=1</a>

You turn to Allah when there is no where else to turn to, and you call on him contionusley, and you stay up praying tahajjud which is the time Allah decends to the lowest heaven and you call out to him. Never give up on dua, and seek the times in which dua has more chance of being accepted.

Also as akh before me mentioned, "Taweez has no basis whatsoever in Islam and if there is any such thing, you must get rid of it (in the appropriate way) as soon as possible. Only Allaah (swt) has the power to lift a calamity, and nothing other than Him has such power. So all our actions must be according to what Allaah (swt) and the Prophet (sallallaahu 'alayhi wasallam) have taught us."

many taweeze's contain kabala magic in them, which is numbers that mean something.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
06-07-2010, 10:34 PM
:sl: Brother,

We must always turn to Allah akhi.

Hadith Qudsi 15:

On the authority of Abu Harayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Prophet (PBUH) said: Allah the Almighty said:
I am as My servant thinks I am (1). I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.

May Allah subhana wa ta 'ala, the Kind and Merciful, the Hearer of prayers, accept your efforts and prayers, grant your mother good health, and ease your difficulties.. as only He is able to all things. Ameen thumma ameen. MashaAllah brother, you are making a good effort but with it you must be patient in difficult times. Allah ta 'ala has promised ease to those who do good works, both in this life and the next. My brother sometimes it so happens that we make a big effort to ask Allah for His favours, but due to
our ignorance of the deen we can do things which may block Allah's mercy from reaching us. Some
examples of this are listening to music, watching inappropriate things on tv, like films that are
full of fitnah (temptation) and displaying pictures of people/animals in the house. The prophet
sallalahu alaihi wa sallam forbade displaying pictures of living things because the angels of mercy
do not enter houses where such images are displayed. Music is the tool of the shaytaan, and doing
taweez which are meant to be burnt and other such practices that are not from the Quran and sunnah
is inviting trouble to yourselves. The people responsible for handing these type of taweez are
acquiring the help of jinns and in order to achieve the jinn's cooperation they commit acts of
disobedience and blasphemy to Allah. Na udhu billah!

You must get rid of any such taweez in your house by burning or burying them. Also be mindful of the

things I mentioned above inshaAllah. The Prophet (saw) said the shaytaan cannot for three days enter

the house in which surah Al- Baqarah is recited. If you cannot recite it yourself, play an audio of

it inshaAllah.

Being from Pakistan, I believe you know what dam is - reciting verses of al Quran and blowing over a

person. The arabic term for dam is ruqyah. Ruqyah can be done for illness, buri nazar and sihr (kala jadoo). However it must be done according to the sunnah. I will give you the link at the end of the post. I believe nazar or more is the cause of your troubles.

Although there is no denying black majic, we have to be careful and not get paranoid thinking that someone is trying to harm us through black majic. Nazar, however is the most common cause of ill happenings. If you follow the shari method of nullifying the effects of nazar and there is no change, then you can increase the ruqyah to include the nullification of sihr inshaAllah. Unlike some of the scary acts prescribed by magicians, there is nothing difficult, spooky or impossible about doing ruqyah. The main criteria is steadfastness in prayer and piety (avoiding haram) and belief that healing is from Allah alone.

InshaAllah begin the treatment of your mother's illness & nazar through ruqyah. Ibn Teen (Rahimuhullah) said:

"Treating with Muawwizaat, (Surah An-Naas, Al-Falaq, etc) and other forms, such as the names of Allah are medicine for the soul. So if these forms of treatment are on the tongue of the righteous, cure will be achieved by the will of Allah."

The Treatment of the Evil Eye

There are categories of treatment for those afflicted with the evil eye.

The first category: Treatments before the evil eye occurs:

There are many types, which is as follows:

* Protect yourself and those whom you fear for from it with remembrances, supplications and seeking refuge that is in accordance with the Qur'an and Sunnah, as is mentioned in the first category for the treatment of magic.

* supplicate for whom you fear might be afflicted with it (if you see something within yourself, your wealth, your son, your brother or anything that amazes you) with blessing. From the statement of the Prophet (saws)

" If anyone says from his brother what amazes him, let him supplicate for him with blessings: This is what Allah wills, there is no strength except with Allah, O Allah bless him with it. "

* Guard anything or anyone that is attractive and may be a recipient of the evil eye. This means:

1) When a person has a beautiful family he should guard them by seeking protection from Allah for them, teaching and commanding them to do so, and also by dressing them properly not to expose their bodies or beauty so as not to be envied and affected by the evil eye. The Prophet (saws) used to seek protection for Hassan and Hussein by saying:

" I seek refuge for both of you in the perfect words of Allah and from every satan, vermin, and from every evil eye."

2) If someone has wealth, he should guard it by asking Allah to bless and protect it and be thankful to Allah.

3) If someone has good news and he knows people will envy him because of it, he should guard it by keeping it secret.

NOTE: If you know a person is famous for being envious and is known to affect people with the evil eye, it is important to keep away from him.he Second Category: Treatments after the affliction of the evil eye:

1) If the person who causes the evil eye is known, command him to make ablution (wudu) and then the afflicted person should shower with the water form the ablution. (sunan abu Dawud 419).

2) Recite as much as possible:

Surah Al Fatiha
Surah Al-Baqarah ayah 137
Surah An-Nisaa Ayah 54
Surah Al-Qalam ayah 51
Surah Al-Mulk ayah 3
Surah Al Ahqaaf ayah 31
Surah Al-Israa ayah 82
Surah Al-Fussilat ayah 44
Surah Yunus ayah 57
Surah at-Tawbah ayah 14
Surah Ash-Shu'araa ayah 80
Ayat al Kursy (ayah 255, surah Al Baqarah)
Surah Al Ikhlaas, Al-Falaq, and An-Nas.

Recite the above ayah,along with all the authentic supplications that have been mentioned previously. then blow in the right hand and wipe over the place of pain, as has been stated in the second type of treatment for magic.

3) Recite over water and blow into it. It is better if the recitation is done over ZamZam or rain water. Then, the sick person should drink from it and pour the remainder over himself, or recite over olive oil and anoint his entire body with it.

The Third Category: implementing the necessary steps that keep away the evil eye from the envier's.

They are as follows:

1) Seek refuge in Allah form all evil.
2) Fear Allah and implement all of his commands and keep away from all that he prohibited. The Prophet (saws) said " Be mindful of Allah and he will protect you. " (Sahih at-Tirmidhi)
3) exercise patience to the envier, pardon him, do not fight him or complain about him and do not possess any evil inner feelings to harm him.
4) Have complete trust in Allah for whomever places his trust in Allah , Allah will be enough for him.
5) have no fear of the envier and do not keep pondering or thinking about him, this is a very beneficial treatment.
6) turn to Allah in sincerity and seek his pleasure in all things.
7) Seek repentance from all sins because they humiliate mankind.

Allah says: ' And whatever calamities befall you, it is because of what your own hands have earned, and He pardons much. " Surah Sh-Shu'araa, ayah 30

8) Give optional charity and do as much good as possible. for verily that has a great and amazing effect in combating evil form the envier.

9) Keep away from the fire of the envier, the oppressor, and those who afflict others, by being good to them. For every moment they increase in evil, oppression, and envy, you increase in being good to them. Give them advice, be merciful, and pardon them. This cannot be achieved easily except for one who has a great fortune from Allah.

10) have complete sincerity and belief in the unity of Allah, The Wise, The Judge. He is harmed by nothing and nothing benefits him. glory be to Him and He is above all things - (Ibn Qayyim 2/238-245)

http://www.missionislam.com/health/r...ecitation.html

Follow this link brother. You can read more on these matters inshaAllah. Please do not shy away from asking anything else you want, and also make the effort to pray tahajjud and make dua in sujood/sajdah after it. Allah readily accept the prayers who sacrifice the comfort of their beds for His rememberance. SubhanAllah. May Allah open the doors of His rahmah and barakah on you and your family. May He restore your mother's health and remove the evil that afflicts your lives. Ameen.

wa alaykum assalam.

Hamza Asadullah
06-08-2010, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by samie
Hi everyone,
I’m sorry to share my burden with you, but I can only bear so much before I break apart. Things have been complicated for a while… Every year there seems to be a problem that befalls upon us and makes our life a bit more difficult. When a problem does arise, it doesn’t just arise from one corner but from every possible corner that we are left with dealing with multiple problems on our plate at one instance. It’s been over a year since my mom got sick (she’s a very strong woman and despite the extreme pain she is suffering she still keeps going and smiling for us) – it was extremely difficult for me and my big bros to watch her situation – we have never seen her so weak so fragile. It took over six months to identify the source of her condition despite visiting the top doctors in both Canada and US – and even now with the medication her condition is oki (albeit far from being cured). We tried contacting an Imam in Pakistan and he gave some verses of the Quran to read along with burning “Taweez” but unfortunately they have not been successful and her condition did not get any better. Furthermore, our financial situation has taken a turn for the worse – my dad income is no longer sufficient to afford the lifestyle we are living in forcing my dad to take debts… I am trying to help with my savings but I can only do so much. I’m 20 and a full time student – I’m now looking for a good job but I guess there are people far more qualified out there than me… Our house used to beam with happiness, richness and joy but nowadays all I sense is tension, sadness and difficulty. I want to be strong. I want to become a pillar of hope and support for my family, but with each passing days I’m losing faith in myself.
I try to read my five prayers regularly every day. After each prayer, I recite the verses of the Quran, read my dua’s and “wazeefas” (for distress, richness, difficulty…). I read Surah Al-Yasin to begin my day, Surah Al-Wakiya at Maghrib and Surah Al-Kursi before going to bed. I read my Durood Shareef throughout the day. I try to give regular donation with my own earnings to the Mosque in hope of seeing better days and that this money can help someone in need. My parents also read the prayers regularly. My dad is a hard working and selfless man. His earnings not only go to support the house and living style of me and my bros, but also his mother (my grandma) and his brother (and raise his brother’s children). We never speak ill of anyone yet things in our house seems to be falling apart.
I was wondering if there is something I can do more – either recite or pray to Allah (SAW) to make the situation in my household better. Inshallah, I am hoping to find a job and provide a little bit to my family (although I am having a hard time just finding one…), but even then I need to pay my tuition fees, my bills… it’s complicated.
Ever since I was a child, I felt in my heart that Allah (SAW) has always fulfilled all my wishes and Duas – and I have always been grateful. I know sometimes Allah (SAW ) keeps our Dua’s guarded in order to prevent something bad/bigger difficulty to befall upon us. I feel this is perhaps what is happening because it could have been worse…
I am not complaining by any means. On the contrary, I am extremely grateful to Allah (SAW) for giving me a roof upon my head and all the luxuries one could desire. My family is not strictly religious and I’m not a perfect child but I just want to help and make things better for me and my family. Perhaps, there is something I can read or do – that any of you may suggest. It would be extremely appreciated.
I hope I have not overwhelmed anyone with my story. I will forever be grateful to anyone who reads this, keeps me and my family in its prayer or helps me out.
Thanks in advance.
Best Regards.

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, jazkallah khayr for sharing your situation with us. There was a saying that when in financial difficulty one asks Allah for help and Allah would reply "Are you in poverty? Do you get by?" The reply is yes. Then Allah says then you are just wanting more.

Allah uses tests as a means of bringing his slaves close to him than if they were to live without hardships. Tests bring us closer to Allah because we end up being engaged in more dua and we ask of him more. We are tested through hardships, pain, illness and even the prick of a thorn brings expiation of sin.

It may be that a person is tested so much in this life that he faces Allah without any sin left. So realise that Allah is testing you and your family not because he has not favoured you but because he HAS favoured you and is wanting you to be close to him. No one can gain closesness to Allah unless they are tested through pain, loss, trials and hardships.

Allah tells us that we will be tested. He also makes it clear to us what is expected from us when we undergo these trials and what our reward will be if we are successful.

Almighty Allah says: “Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives and the fruits (of your toil) but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Those who, when misfortune strikes them, say: ‘Indeed we belong to Allah and to Him is our return. Those are the ones upon whom are blessings and mercy from their Lord and it is those who are rightly guided.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 155]

The Prophet (peace be upon him)said: "No fatigue, illness, anxiety, sorrow, harm or sadness afflicts any Muslim, even to the extent of a thorn pricking him, without Allah wiping out his sins by it." [Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim]

In another narration, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “No Muslim is afflicted by harm, whether it is but the prick of a thorn or something worse, without Allah expiating his evil deeds on account of it and his sins falling away from him like leaves off a tree.'" [Sahîh al-Bukhârî]

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "When Allah desires good for someone, He tries him with hardships." [Sahîh al-Bukhârî]

Therefore do not see these painful times as calamity that has befallen your family but see it as a blessing in disguise for Allah has chosen you out of countless many and is testing you through trials and hardships so that you may become close to him and so that you may meet him on the day of judgement with less sin.

So see it as a blessing because that is exactley what it is and you are atually lucky that out of countless many that Allah is testing you in this way so that you may become close to him and that you may increase your status in the hereafter because only the best people get tested the most and that is why the prophets were tested the most because they were the best of people.

So know that Allah is testing us because he wants good for us and he wants to see if we are going to come closer to him or more further away from him.

Shaythan is wanting you to weaken and fail the tests from Allah so will we let shaythan win? Or will we make the best of these opportunities and get closer to Allah than we have EVER been?

For if we are patient then Allah is with us so NOTHING can hurt or effect us!

Allah mentions in the Qur'an:

“Indeed Allah is with those who are patient.”

If one is patient, and is among the ones described in the following manner in the Qur’an (Baqarah, 2: 256)

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihee Raaji'oon

“To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return”:-

The Reward for Patience is Paradise

‘Ata ibn Rabah related that he heard Ibn ‘Abbas say: “Shall I show you a woman of Paradise?” I said: “Yes, indeed.” He said: “A black woman came to the Prophet, peace be upon him, and said: ‘I suffer from epileptic fits, and because of these, (at times) my body becomes uncovered. Would you invoke Allah, the Exalted One, to cure me of this disease? ‘ The Prophet, peace be upon him, said: ‘If you wish, you can be patient and you will attain Paradise (for this suffering). But if you prefer, I will pray to Allah, the Exalted, to cure you of it?’ The woman said: ‘I will be patient,’ then added: ‘I become uncovered (when I have fits), so invoke Allah for me that I do not become uncovered. ‘ So the Prophet, peace be upon him, prayed for her.” [Source: Fiqh-us-Sunnah, volume 4, #1a]

So tests and calamitys are a blessing in disguise and Allah wanting us to get closer to him so if we bare with in with Patience hoping for reward then Allah is with us and best of all we will get closer to Allah and feel true contentment and happiness in the heart and we will attain Paradise inshallah!

So thank Allah continuously for Allah gives more to the thankful and repent and ask of him profusely. Cry to him and NEVER ask him "why" but be patient and Allah is with those who are patient and the reward of patience is JANNAH!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-09-2010, 12:53 PM
Aslaamu Alaaykum Sister :)

I cant really understand the situation you are in right now but i can see this as Allaah The Mercyful The Most Kind is Testing you, Remember will test us in any way he wills as he says in his Noble Book!

And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.).

Therefore, the believer shall be tested, in his wealth, himself, his offspring and family. The believer shall be tested according to the degree of his faith, and when his faith is stronger, the test is larger!

So sister Follow the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad Sallahu Alaayhi wa salam and be Patient, as there is Reward after all the Hardship!

Here are some Hadeeths Hope they help:

Abu Hurayrah radi Allahu anhu reported that the Prophet said: “Hardships continue to befall a believing man and woman in their body, family, and property, until they meet Allah Subhanahu ta’ala burdened with no sins.” [Tirmithee]

Abu Hurayrah radi Allahu anhu reported that the Prophet sallallahu alayhe wa sallamsaid: “Whenever Allah wills good for a person, He subjects him to adversity” [Bukharee and others]

Abu Hurayrah radi Allahu anhu and Ka’b Bin Maalik radi Allahu anhu reported that the Prophet sallallahu alayhe wa sallam said: “The parable of a believer is that of a fresh and moist plant; the wind tilts it this way and that way; and so is the believer; he continues to be subject to affliction. And the parable of a hypocrite is that of a firm cedar tree; it does not shake – until it is uprooted all at once.” [Bukharee and Muslim]

The prophets and righteous people are afflicted the most, and their rewards are the highest. Sa’d radi Allahu anhu reported that the Prophet sallallahu alayhe wa sallamsaid: “The most in their suffering among the people are the prophets, then the best, then the (next) best. One is afflicted in accordance with his deen (faith). If his deen is firm his affliction is hard, and if his deen is weak, his affliction is light. Indeed, one would be so much subjected to adversity until he walks among the people without any sins.” [Ahmad, Tirmithee]

Anas radi Allahu anhu reported that the Prophet sallallahu alayhe wa sallam said: “When Allah wills good for a servant of His, He expedites his punishment in this life; and when He wills retribution for a servant of His, He holds his sins for Him to judge him by them on the Day of Resurrection.” [Tirmithee]

Anas radi Allahu anhu reported that the Prophet sallallahu alayhe wa sallam said: “The amount of reward is in accordance with the amount of suffering. When Allah subhanahu ta’alaloves some people, He tries them (with affliction). He who then is content (with Allah’s decree) has achieved the acceptance (of Allah), and he who is dissatisfied (with Allah’s decree) will attain the anger (of Allah).” [Tirmithee]

There are many more. . . Hopes thats enough for now InshaAllaah and May Allaah ease your Harship Ameen

Wa Alaaykum Salaam

samie
06-11-2010, 02:55 AM
When my heart had become weak and my eyes filled with tears, I came to this forum for support to appease the whirlwind of emotions within me. When I read all of your posts, I started smiling through my tears because all your words, quotations from the Quran and videos deeply touched me.

I will remain patient and hold strongly to my beliefs.

I never thought of this as a test or as a way for Allah (saw) to test the faith of his beloved people. I think I should be honored in this case for Allah (saw) to choose me... You know what I realized the most through the years... It is very easy to lose faith and give up when your words and dua's are left unanswered by Allah (saw), but I will fight for my beliefs harder than ever because you have all open my eyes and shown me otherwise. For that, I'm indebted to you all and forever grateful to taking the time to answer and supporting me.

As for the matter of the Taweez, we personally don't have any but they were sent to us by the Imam - He asked us to burn them, put them in water and drink from it... I'm not exactly sure, but that's what I remember. Maybe some people use the poor circumstances of other to cash in... but he seemed to be a good knowledgeable man...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!