/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hay-Fever

Life_Is_Short
06-05-2010, 02:38 PM
:sl:

Does anyone here have really bad hay-fever (Rhinitis) allergy in the summer-spring season?

If so, which med and/or remedy works for you?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Banu_Hashim
06-05-2010, 09:45 PM
Wa alaikum asalaam,

Yes! I have very bad hayfever. Have had hayfever during the summer since i was a little kid. My eyes and nose are worst affected. My nose ias almost always blocked and my eyes are constantly watery. Although its better than when i was younger alhamdulillah. At the moment i'm using fexofenadine hydrochloride tablets. They're ok, but i might need something a little stronger.

Life_Is_Short
06-06-2010, 05:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim
Wa alaikum asalaam,

Yes! I have very bad hayfever. Have had hayfever during the summer since i was a little kid. My eyes and nose are worst affected. My nose ias almost always blocked and my eyes are constantly watery. Although its better than when i was younger alhamdulillah. At the moment i'm using fexofenadine hydrochloride tablets. They're ok, but i might need something a little stronger.
:sl:
I've tried Loratadine, Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Mezolin but none of these work. I've given up on taking tablets.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!