/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Multiple choice quiz software

Far7an
06-06-2010, 09:37 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

Does anyone know of any free software available to create a multiple choice quiz?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
06-06-2010, 09:51 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
i dont, but it is possible (using word) to create your own multiple choice quiz?

either that or try google.

Detritavore
06-06-2010, 09:58 AM
I put in "multiple choice quiz maker" into Google search and got a lot of hits...

Other than that I really can't help.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-06-2010, 12:26 PM
Aslaamu Alaaykum

I dont know of any software, but i think the best way is to create one on word or some program that works best for you inshaAllaah

Wa Alaaykum Salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
JoeMemory
06-07-2010, 02:26 AM
Here is a free online quiz maker for you: google proprofs
It can satisfy your basic needs of making a quiz, But it's webpage-based(static) you have to pay every month if you want to track the results.
If you want to make a better flash-based quiz(dynamic) and pay once you can google Quiz Creator

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!