/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Plaestine: Do you still remember us?

Abdul-Raouf
06-06-2010, 06:00 PM
Do you still remember us?!

We are still under siege!

Darkness.... .

And hunger.....

To get water we have to walk so far.....

To fill a bottle or a jar......

We still have lack of food.....

We still fear daily hunger...

And when we have no choice...

And when the situation becomes unbearable.. .

We try to smuggle...

Some thru the tunnel...

Medicine is like rare diamonds.... .

Our kids...

Are dying every day in their beds.....

Due to the lack of Medication.. .

Medical equipment...

And others...

Have just tears to shed.....

Do you still...

Remember us?!

During the Murder of Gaza ....

Deathwas falling everywhere.. .

It was like rain...

At hospitals...

At schools...

There was no difference between a young...

Elderly or a child...

An animal...

Everyone...

Was at death site!

There was No place...

To hide!

It was a genocide...

It was a massacre...

It was Murder...

It was a vicious crime...

It was a CRUEL action...

An act of a MONSTER...

The manners of a COWARD...

It was the silence of a friend...

It is the dirty true FACEof Politics!

It is a
FACT!

It's incomprehensible!

IT'S A PERMANENT SHAME!

It was BETRAYAL!

It is some how believable!

But this is Incredible!!!

It is a bunch of hypocrites!

Double standards!!

It is the continuous AID...

Madeby...

The true forces...

Of Evil!

The dead...

Were everywhere...

That sometimes we had no place...

To makeevenOurprayer.....

Do you still...

Remember us!

At that time...

Some watched...

From afar...

Some danced at the beach shore...

Some were happy...

And joyful...

Some said: "NO..."

To the massacre!

And the torture...

Do you still remember us!

Many watched us...

In despair...

Many carried...

The SHAME!

Many did not DARE!!

Others said i truly care...

But now we hear from them very..very.. very..rare!

Are you sure you still remember us?!

Now we have nothing...

But
pain.....

illness.....

And daily...

Sadness..... .

Do you really...

Still remember us?!

At least in your prayer???!

Gaza children and people implore you!

They are dying...

Due to the continues blockade!

There is growing humanitarian crisis...

Happening...

In Gaza.....

There is an EXTREME...

Restricted access to food...

Water...

And Medicine!

--

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
06-06-2010, 06:06 PM
imsad imsad imsad imsad imsad :( :( :(

Soulja Girl
06-06-2010, 06:07 PM
:sl:

Subhanallah.. May Allah help them.. imsad

:wa:

جوري
06-06-2010, 06:12 PM
Hebrew-speaking doctor from Gaza announces deaths of three daughters live on Israeli television

The cries of a Hebrew-speaking doctor from Gaza announcing the deaths of three of his daughters live on Israeli television news brought home the suffering of Palestinian civilians to Israelis in the last hours of the conflict.

By Dina Kraft in Tel Aviv
Published: 5:47PM GMT 18 Jan 2009

"Oh God, my daughters have been killed," wailed Dr. Izzeldin Abuelaish as he phoned an Israeli television journalist live on air on Friday night.

The broadcast minutes after his house came under Israeli fire captured a tragedy that unfolded on the national airwaves. Throughout the 22-day conflict the suffering of Gazans had been overshadowed for the Israeli by a wave of support for its troops spearheading the assault on Hamas.

But Dr Abuelaish punctured the insular viewpoint presented to Israeli viewers. Minute by minute coverage of the reporter organising ambulances and liaising with the military to permit an emergency evacuation.
Dr Abuelaish worked in several Israeli hospitals including the Chaim Sheba Medical Centre at Tel Hashomer.
He was a proponent of coexistence between Israelis and Palestinians and a unique figure who was well-known in Israel's medical community but lived in Gaza.
But when he spoke at a news conference at the hospital on Saturday, his reputation and anguish was not enough to deter right wing hecklers from shouting abuse.
A distraught Dr Abuelaish said the events were the antithesis of everything he had brought up his dead daughters to believe. "I raised my children to work and be soldiers of peace," he said. "I believed medicine could be a bridge for peace between Israelis and Palestinians."
An army spokesman said a preliminary investigation into the incident had found that soldiers in the area of the doctor's house in the Jabalia Refugee Camp had been returning fire from the source of shooting towards them. The spokesman also noted the Israeli army did its best to avoid civilian casualties, a task made difficult by what he described as an enemy that took shelter in civilian areas.
But some Israel commentators found the episode a moral rebuke of a war that almost all Israelis believe was a just retaliation by a country suffering hundreds of rocket attacks.
Boaz Gaon in the daily Maariv Sunday said that despite Israel's declaration of victory and a unilateral ceasefire Saturday, it was the image of the doctor that would for him, be the defining one of the war.
"This picture – a bereaved and brokenhearted Palestinian father, three dead girls, a little girl fighting for her eyesight and an entire life dedicated to building a bridge of coexistence that exploded into dust – for me, this was the picture of defeat of this war."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...elevision.html

still think those zionist pigs are your friends?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rhubarb Tart
06-06-2010, 06:34 PM
May Allah (swt) help them and ease their pain. ameen
Israel makes me so angry.
I am heading over their once I qualify with my brother ishallah.

Souljette
06-06-2010, 07:01 PM
Assalamualikum,
Allah..i just have tears in my eyes..what do we do.. so frustrated..May Allah punish those who harmed them and may Allah help the palestinians brothers and sisters

Candle
06-06-2010, 09:36 PM
While in Ramallah, I arranged a visit to an Israeli Military Court as part of my work on Juvenile Justice. Palestinians within the West Bank and Gaza charged by Israelis appear before military courts that provide virtually no due process rights and are presided over by a military judge. Israelis who commit crimes are tried before regular Israeli court with full due process rights. A recent review of the Israeli military court system found that almost 100 per cent of the accused are found guilty and that the average hearing lasts approximately two minutes.

I watched a teenager being brought into the court room. Contrary to international norms, his legs were bound in chains. I was surprised to learn of the charges against him—throwing stones. In an era where, according to some, white phosphorous can be dropped in droves from the sky without violating the rule of law, it seemed absurd that this boy should be shackled and made to stand before a military authority for throwing stones in an act of resistance and defiance against military occupation.

He was a thin boy, barely taller than my own 11-year-old son and slighter in build. His mother, who happened to be sitting next to me at the back of the court room, told me that he was not yet 16 and had two years to finish his tawjihi (high school) diploma.

We waited together for the child to be sentenced. A plea bargain brought him four and a half months and a 500-sheckle fine in addition to time already served. She teared up. He would lose his year in school and she now had to cobble together money for a fine from relatives who shared her home in Jalazon Refugee Camp.

The defence attorney, a weary looking Palestinian lawyer, tried to comfort her by noting that most boys get harsher sentences that can range into several years for the same stone-throwing offence. "It's a good thing this is his first time charged," he said, mustering a smile.

How can Canada talk about supporting the rule of law while ignoring such Israeli practices? I am asked this question by all manner of Palestinian citizens.

http://www.canpalnet-ottawa.org/Reem%20Bahdi.html
Our government may have forgotten, but many of us have not. We continue to protest our government and pray for you.

shuraimfan4lyf
06-06-2010, 09:45 PM
:( extremely difficult pictures to look at..ya rabb. may Allah help the ones who is in need, may Allah grant victory to the ones who are fighting for his sake, may Allah defeat the ones who oppressing muslims, may Allah unite the mujahideen and make them strong to fight Yahud. Ameen

Life_Is_Short
06-06-2010, 10:26 PM
We must fight Israel. We cannot remain silent. :raging: This is beyond inhumane.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!