/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I hate children, I really do

User_23338
06-07-2010, 01:45 AM
Having children prevent u from doing things u want to do, and my brothers wife is having a second baby and I want them to get rid of that baby and give that baby to someone else, I really mean it. Children are unnesesary and useless.

Looking after them is the biggest pain

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AhmadibnNasroon
06-07-2010, 02:15 AM
.............:/

Abdul-Raouf
06-07-2010, 02:30 AM
Hope that your Parents did not think like that about you ..and leave you ...when you were a child.

Why are you thinking of them giving the child to some one else ?
I dont think any of your reasons would be accepted.

Is it your thought or their (your bros' family)?

Yes it is hard to control those little ones...:) ..but things will change as they grow..as of now enjoy their play..

Sawdah
06-07-2010, 02:39 AM
Lol, how do you think you got here? You were once a baby too.

Baby aren't useless, subhanAllah. Raising one can be complicated and takes lots of responsability, but that's just the things that come with when you're a parent.

If everyone gave up on babies, would there be scholors today? or Imams or even sheikhs? doctors? This just show to you that after all that hard work on raising children, they could one day inshaAllah grow up to be an imporant aspect in the world. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Detritavore
06-07-2010, 02:45 AM
Hate? Really?

Did you even think before you wrote any of that? Because I all seriousness brother you sound like a sociopath.

Sawdah
06-07-2010, 02:50 AM
No, I don't believe this brother really means that he hates babies. Hate is a big word.

He's probably over reacting or something...

S<Chowdhury
06-07-2010, 03:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
No, I don't believe this brother really means that he hates babies. Hate is a big word.

He's probably over reacting or something...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ hope your right sis

Bro how can you dislike children haha they are a bundle of joy when they are young, there so cutee n that new born baby smell i need 2 bottle that stuff up ;D.......... i guess you have 2 cut back on a few things u wanna do after having children but it sure as hell worth it :statisfie

User_23338
06-07-2010, 03:19 AM
What if the child grows up to be a loser and a complete moron, and if tried my best to raise Him or her well but yet they still turn out bad, i would give the child to some good Muslim family that would like a child.

S<Chowdhury
06-07-2010, 03:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MrKhan89
What if the child grows up to be a loser and a complete moron, and if tried my best to raise Him or her well but yet they still turn out bad, i would give the child to some good Muslim family that would like a child.
Wait what because your child doesn't turn out to be as smart as you'd hope to be or as successful you shouldn't love them any less or give up on them well i don't intend to, as long as you've tried your best to raise them.........the rest is up to Allah isn't it

-Elle-
06-07-2010, 03:45 AM
sub7anAllah you are not born with Knowledge, you teach your child and encourage him to learn, you don't give up on him/her if they are not a genius from the get-go. Like you said, you try your best to raise your child, but you cannot know the outcome of his future life by a few slip ups or mistakes he might commit while growing up. Having a child requires you to show unlimited to support, because raising them is not just teaching them how to talk to or walk, it's being there for them and having patience through it all. That is what makes you a parent. That is also how you get part of the Ajer (good deeds).

Darth Ultor
06-07-2010, 04:55 AM
Children become teenagers though. Once that happens, Allah help us all.

Woodrow
06-07-2010, 05:03 AM
Problem on the thread fixed, all posts relating to it deleted. Jazakallahu Khayran to our Muslim members and Thank You tou non Muslim members.

Ummu Sufyaan
06-07-2010, 05:11 AM
:sl:
Having children prevent u from doing things u want to do, and my brothers wife is having a second baby and I want them to get rid of that baby and give that baby to someone else, I really mean it. Children are unnesesary and useless.

you need to learn how to deal with and understand children in order to like them. if you don't understand them, then they will seem whiny and annoying.

saying children are unnecessary and useless, is a load of ignorance in my opinion...after all, how do you think mankind continues...

tw009
06-07-2010, 05:12 AM
how can you hate children???! They're the most innocent thing ever!

I hope Allah blesses you with lots of cute obedient children InshAllah xD

Mohamed_Sadiq
06-07-2010, 07:59 AM
Subhannallah istagfurullah what a insane thing you said. Children is a gift from Allah and there you are speaking ill of innocent little children.

Having children is the best thing in this dunya, your money and materials is nothing without having children.
Please brother go see doctor this is not right. If i was you leave your brothers second baby alone it does not concern you.
Tell me brother who is going to look after you when you are ill or when your old eh?

LauraS
06-07-2010, 09:03 AM

Are saying someone shouldn't have given birth to and raised you?

I don't understand people who hate children and seem to forget the fact that no becomes an adult without being a child....

Also it's a horrible thing to say you want your brother to give the baby to someone else, some people wait years for a child. In fact the whole idea is ridiculous.

aamirsaab
06-07-2010, 12:01 PM
Lol @ the troll.

tango92
06-07-2010, 12:04 PM
send em to me.

Raziah
06-07-2010, 12:24 PM
Having children is the best thing in this world. You can have one or two,
I don't think that you will find a wife who will except this....

S_87
06-07-2010, 01:12 PM
remember once you were a child and inshaAllah one day you will be a father and when u experience the love a father has for a child maybe youll understand.

kids rock ;) and sure they are pains and sure its a hard job but its all worth it

Life_Is_Short
06-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Seriously, this is more ridiculous than saying we shouldn't be taught maths at school because it's a waste of time. I know people who say that. :heated:

Children are the only thing one has at elderly age. Who'll support and look after you when you'll get old? I know a lot people who took the option of not having kids and they live right in my neighbourhood and they're so lonely all the time. I really feel sorry for people like that. imsad They spend the rest of their sad and lonely life gardening with their pets.

Plus, when you'll die, who'll pray for your forgiveness. Children are useful for a number of reasons and it's not that hard to raise children the right way. You just have to give it your best shot and leave the rest to Allah (swt).

Re.TiReD
06-07-2010, 01:38 PM

AssalamuAlaykum

There are sooo many things you cant do unless you have kids subhanAllah seriouslyyy...I mean I could list em for you but it'd take ages, having kids is amazing. you get dribbled and puked over but you also get the awesomest love and hugs and affection from them and you wake up to them goo-goo gaa-gaa'ing early in the morning and if it wasnt for kids us grown-ups would never be able to play hide and seek or chase all around the house without getting told off. And most importantly kids are edible so you can actually eat them :statisfie. Actually I'm joking may Allah (swt) give us all the tawfeeq not to eat our incredibly cute children, ameen.

I dont have children by the way but I can still tell you they're awesome. Even the collicy crying tantrum type ones are awesome and a blessing from Allah (swt) and also it'd do you good to remember that it isnt your baby its your brothers so you have no right to 'want them to get rid of it'

Wassalam.

thelionphoenix
06-07-2010, 02:40 PM
I understand your feelings MrKhan, may be more than anyone in this thread.

Cause even i get this feeling some times, that having kids is a troublesome call of responsibility. But then i realise its abnormal to think in this manner.

Allah mentions in Quran that there are three things that men will love most in this world:
1.Women
2.Wealth
3.Aulad ( Sons )

###Someone please mention the reference of the above verse, slipped from my mind##

You will perhaps realise that its good to have children. Lot has been posted on that matter.

One thing i want to bring everyone's attention to is an advice from me to all parents or to-be parents that

Prophet muhammed (PBUH) has adviced us to have as many children as possible.

And do you know according to demographical studies the muslim reproduction rate is more than any culture or religion. Hence with in 38 years France will be a muslim republic. And soon other european countries will folow.....

shuraimfan4lyf
06-07-2010, 05:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tango92
send em to me.
Dont forget the Shipping sticker.jkz.

I think the guy wasnt thinking too well before saying that he hates children. Kids are a blessing and noor in the house. Having kids in a marriage is a sign of a sound marriage. Stop hating before your own kids grow up and leave you to pieces.

Muslim Woman
06-07-2010, 05:25 PM
Salaam bro

kids are gift from Allah . Take care of them properly , raise them as good Muslims. InshaAllah parents will be rewarded on the hereafter . BTW , u can't take any such major decision about ur brother's child .

Give thanks to Allah that ur parents did not abandon u .

O our Sustainer (Allah - the Creator)! Grant that our spouse and our offsprings be a joy to our eyes, and cause us to be foremost among those who are conscious of thee! (Qur’an, 25/74)

The Prophet (pbuh), said: "When a person dies, he ceases to receive reward for his deeds with the exception of the following: establishing a foundation for the welfare of the public (for example, building a mosque, school, hospital, etc.), knowledge which has benefited others, and a virtuous offspring who supplicates for him." (Al-Bukhari, Muslim and Abu Dawud).

cat eyes
06-07-2010, 05:38 PM
for pity sake could some members stop judging the brother please.. is this how the prophet (saw) would have approached an issue?? nobody is perfect only Allah is now he has came here for help ALHAMDULILAH and we should help him

he clearly does not understand children.

my brother Allah has told us to have mercy on the little ones, they have no sense. we were all once like that before

Snowflake
06-07-2010, 06:19 PM
Is this a joke? Your post doesn't make any sense. Firstly, if you don't want kids - fine! But no else's child is preventing you from you doing what you want, so it's not your business if people want to have kids. And if children were useless and unnecessary, I'm sure people wouldn't be having them, or childless couples be spending thousands of pounds on IVF treatments. I can't take this post seriously. I think you just enjoy rubbing people up the wrong way.

Rhubarb Tart
06-07-2010, 06:26 PM
I find children annoying but I don’t necessarily hate them. You should not hate them. It is not their fault. I know I cannot cope having more than one child. Seriously, me and my hubby agreed to have one child, that is it. No one is forcing you to have children. I think you should love people (including children) and changing self first before you start having children to be honest.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-07-2010, 07:36 PM
Aslaamu Alaaykum . . .

I understand that there is something someone hates that Allaah wants you to love.
Anyway back to the point, I used to know a women who doesnt have children only because they are a big responsiblity, i.e. they cause trouble, may not be what you want them to be etc etc. But that is wrong thinking indeed.
This is ife and life is not easy, we are not here in this Dunya to chill out and have it all easy (not saying were not allowed to relax), what i am trying to say is we have to learn things the hard way aswell as the easy way. Surely you may have been with Kids who you dont get along with lol like as adults or humans lets say we dont all get along with each other thats a fact.

Kids are soo adorable, try increasing your love for them brother, and do it for the saake of Allaah! And if you dont want kids thats up2 you, but you still have no right to get involved with your brothers life as in taking there child away just because you have no love for children.

They dont stop you from doing what you want to do, they actually want to have fun and they also if the parents is good parent will follow their parents good footsteps. Indeed The Child looks up to his/her parents and follow from their and the rest is due to what environment the child is put in and who they hang out with.
The love for Children makes you a Mercyful Human towards others indeed, by showing them love and in return you will get Love.

Hope i helped inshaAllaah and May Allaah t`ala increase your love for Children.Ameen

Also remember as a muslim we must remember that we are the Ummah of Rasoollallah Sallahu alaayhi wa salam and that we follow his Sunnah(way of life), meaning trying to implement as much as we can to the best of our abilities. He Sallahu Alaayhi wa salam loved Children, he would Hug and kiss them. Does that not make the love for Children increase?

InshaAllaah another sister/brother has better advice, and the advises given soo far are also awesome. . .

P.e.a.c.e

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

tango92
06-07-2010, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shuraimfan4lyf
Dont forget the Shipping sticker.jkz.

I think the guy wasnt thinking too well before saying that he hates children. Kids are a blessing and noor in the house. Having kids in a marriage is a sign of a sound marriage. Stop hating before your own kids grow up and leave you to pieces.
id like to think of my children as living another childhood as mini me's on my behalf. im a kid at heart, just like my dad. which can be kinda embarassing at times lol

جوري
06-07-2010, 10:47 PM
what a prime example of jealousy laced with hatred, narcissism and envy.. if you can't have the common decency to work on your shortcomings and wish your brother happiness, fulfillment and fortitude with his young family, then simply do yourself and everyone else a favor and stay the hell out of their life..

I really think this thread should be closed down.. the world has far worse problems that need our immediate attentions than responding to various morons at length!

Snowflake
06-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Our children are the truth about ourselves which we deny. They make us face our weaknesses which in turn make us strong. They make us strive to be better because they deserve that from us. They are the white lilies in a muddy pond - the purity in a filthy world. Yes they are hard work, but they are also the coolness for our eyes - a coolness that no amount of wealth or fame can bring. They carry us through tough times because their dependence upon us makes us fight on. Whatever they become later on is not the issue, but while they are children they are the beautiful blessings that we should cherish and be grateful for. Because before you know it, their innocence will have evaporated like the dew in the morning sun and children they will be no more.

Nájlá
06-07-2010, 10:52 PM
How could you hate babies? imsad how could you hate a babie like this one?

espada
06-07-2010, 10:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hafsah
... may Allah (swt) give us all the tawfeeq not to eat our incredibly cute children, ameen ...
Ameen.

سبحان الله

This thread is great.

See how quickly the love of Allah and his Messenger (SAW) extinguished the hate.

Snowflake
06-07-2010, 10:56 PM
^LOL I adore that baby mashaAllah. I'd never babysit lol but yeh watching them laugh giggle and babble in baby lingo is just pure joy mashaAllah. How about the one in the car? ;D

Muhammad
06-07-2010, 11:06 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum,

Masha'Allaah, this thread has enabled us to list some of the many blessings of children, which has been nice to read. May Allah (swt) bless you all with pious and healthy children, Aameen!

Hamza Asadullah
06-07-2010, 11:10 PM

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, to the nearest meaning there was a women who came to the Prophet (Pbuh) and asked him. Oh Rasulallah (Pbuh) i cannot give affection and love to my children what can i do to be more affectionate towards them? Rasulallah (Pbuh) replied. If Allah has not put love and affection in your heart for your children then there is nothing that i can do.

When you have kids of your own then i hope inshallah Allah does put love and affection in your heart for your children but brother you cannot comprehend what it is like to have children until you have your own. You may see parents struggling to look afetr them but this is all you see for do you know how much love those parents have in their heart for their children? They would die for them. I hope inshallah you will also want to die for your children if Al;lah blesses you with any but you cannot know what it is truly like having children until you have your own. Yes they are a struggle to look after but were'nt you? What if your father gave you away? Would you like that?

So brother please think straight as it is clear you are just reacting out of anger. You were also a child once and so were all of us so do not feel this way about children because we all had to start off as children in order to grow up. Rasulallah (Pbuh) was the perfect example for mankind and he was the best towards children. He used to play with them and joke with them. He even said salaam to them and we feel to proud to do the same until they say salaam to us. So ask of Allah to soften your heart and desist from this bitterness as it will only have detrimental effects in your life.

May Allah put love and affection into all of our hearts for our children.

'Abd-al Latif
06-07-2010, 11:11 PM

If you have such hatred for the children of your own brother then perhaps you need to ask yourself what your problem is with children instead of blaming 'his' children. If children were unnecessary and useless then you're forgetting that you were once a child yourself and it wouldn't be nice to know if your uncle said that about you.

Whatever the issue, sort yourself out before ranting about such rubbish because you're better off remaining silent and keeping these comments to yourself.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!