/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Sweden!

bookaholic
06-07-2010, 06:07 PM
Im a Turkish girl born and living in Sweden. I am, unfortunately, not practicing Islam in my everyday life. Shortly, I am a passive Muslim.
Right now, I am very interested in learning more about Islam, about the prophets and other important key persons lifes especially. For the last three years I've felt a bit depressed, without ambition, due to university studies going bad (it mostly being my fault). So this summer I am trying to do major changes in my thinking and being to get back on the right track.
I thought a membership here would eventually help me in my quest: getting closer to my religion, being a better Muslim and overall better person.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misz_Muslimah
06-07-2010, 06:09 PM
^ Inshallah it will :)
Hope you have a beneficial stay here at Islamicboard

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!