/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why are u people against me for what I said?

User_23338
06-07-2010, 11:46 PM
Listen people, that was my honest feeling for what i said and btw I really wish my parents got rid of me or I wish I was born dead, it would have been better if was born dead so I don't come to these forums and have conversations like these. From the bottom of your hearts, u guys don't care about me and don't have respect for me and u don't care if I were to die right now.

Even Allah knows I'm a pathetic piece of crap, he just wants to see me embarass myself infront of u guys. This life is not a blessing for me, only jannah is the real blessing.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Life_Is_Short
06-08-2010, 12:21 AM
Maybe you ought to read what you wrote earlier. Perhaps you forgot.

Plus, It's funny how you've concluded we don't care about you and want you dead. You asked for advice, we gave you advice. If it's too hard for you to take, why do you ask in the first place? You can't expect anyone (on this forum at least) to be behind you for hating children.

Seriously, quit creating these threads. Use your energy in helping others. You're giving the moderators a hard time.

User_23338
06-08-2010, 12:39 AM
I hope that baby passes away when it comes out, besides that baby would be better in jannah than this life anyways

shuraimfan4lyf
06-08-2010, 12:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MrKhan89
Listen people, that was my honest feeling for what i said and btw I really wish my parents got rid of me or I wish I was born dead, it would have been better if was born dead so I don't come to these forums and have conversations like these. From the bottom of your hearts, u guys don't care about me and don't have respect for me and u don't care if I were to die right now.

Even Allah knows I'm a pathetic piece of crap, he just wants to see me embarass myself infront of u guys. This life is not a blessing for me, only jannah is the real blessing.
salamu alaykum...seriously dude, you need to chill out..take a chill bill. Thank Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala for granting you a life to live and for giving you a chance to do good deeds. Of course we care about you brother. If someone is admonishing you, you should take whats good and leave out whats evil. Life is full of tests, stop degrading yourself to 'crap'. Only Kafirs give up hope on Allah's mercy. Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala does not want to embarrass you, he is testing you with children and family. I advice you to read Quran, and pray on time. Indeed Jannah is our goal, but this life is a blessing that takes us to Jannah inshaAllah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
06-08-2010, 12:51 AM
Does your brother live with you?

cat eyes
06-08-2010, 01:05 AM

brother look at the innocence of this little creation

User_23338
06-08-2010, 01:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Does your brother live with you?
Yes he lives with me

tango92
06-08-2010, 02:48 AM

its sad that its like this, im sorry on behalf of every1 here if they came across as too harsh with you. but you know behind a computer screen its hard to tell what people are really feeling.

glo
06-08-2010, 06:17 AM
I am so sorry that you feel like that about yourself and your own life, Mr Khan.

How old are you?
Have you always thought you were unworthy and your life pointless?
Is there anybody you can trust and speak to? A friend, a counsellor, a member of you family or from your mosque?

Perhaps your comments are less about not liking babies, but more about not liking yourself and your own life. Try to find somebody you can speak to.

My best wishes to you.

Snowflake
06-08-2010, 09:37 AM
I hope that baby passes away when it comes out, besides that baby would be better in jannah than this life anyways
:sl: SubhanAllah! We don't hate you and certainly don't want you dead. But do you really think we appreciate your comments? You're talking about wanting a baby dead. A baby your sis- in-law has carried for nine months inside her. A baby who will carry on the family name. A baby who is a muslim and the slave of Allah and your sis/bro in Islam! You said yourself you hate children so why should you care about him/her going to Jannah. That's just an after-thought to make yourself feel better because you know you are wrong.

Also what makes you think you'll get the blessing of Jannah if you're so ungrateful for the life Allah has given you? Just because you think you haven't got a good life it doesn't mean you shouldn't take a good look around you to see how many people do have happy and fulfilling lives. Al hamdulillah, I have that kind of life.. I'm happy and content. But it's not because I am rich or healthy, but because of my outlook on life and from being grateful for what I have and not complaining about what I don't have. Don't assume that you'll be living it up in Jannah if you don't make the effort to gain rewards for the hereafter. And like a lot of ignorant muslims, I hope you don't believe that reciting the kalimah is enough to get you into jannah. It could mean a long time in Hell before that happens.

Allah told us that those who do good deeds will have peace on earth and in the hereafter.

For them are glad tidings, in this world and in the Hereafter - there is no change in the Words of Allah. This is indeed the supreme triumph. (10:64 al Quran)

So it's not Allah who wants you to embarrass yourself. But yes if you disobey Allah and wish evil upon others then Allah will humiliate you in both worlds. But it be your own doing. So what if you had a crap childhood? Lots of us have. Get over it and fight your battles like a man. Change the tracks and head off to a better destination. Whinging won't get you anywhere. There are people/kids dying from starvation, illness war in the world. Kids drinking animal urine because there is no water available to quench their thirst. Look at you. You have a family, a roof over your head, food in the fridge which could probably feed you for three days, water at the turn of a tap. You are gaining knowledge and acquiring the tools which will enable you to make a life for yourself. Compare? And you whinge? Wake up and smell the coffee. Control the problems you have, don't let them control you. I'm sorry if I sound harsh but I had to be. The deeper in sleep a man is the harder you have to shake them to wake them up. Take it like that and I pray Allah has mercy on you and gives you the ability to change for the better. Ameen.

S_87
06-08-2010, 09:41 AM
dear brother,

jannah is a blessing but how does one gain jannah?
Always remember this ayah in life:

And He gave you of all that you asked for, and if you count the blessings of Allah, never will you be able to count them
14:34

i understand that children can be big time pains, no one here will deny that. but that they are pains and that you hate them is a different thing. Ask a mother who went through the extreme pain of childbirth if she thought it was worth it? Ask you own mother then think of how heartbroekn she will be to hear her son saying he wishes he were born dead.

Dont think thoughts like that and stick around :)

Gabriel Ibn Yus
06-08-2010, 10:23 AM

Hey Mr Khan

I would like to answer your questions. And I hope that I would be able to give you a good answer. But first
I would like to address what you have said. After you would tell me that you are satisfied with what I say
I would give you an answer for your first question - about kids. Ok?

So - about what you said about dying and so forth.

We live in a difficult time you know. I will tell you what I see.

I do not feel that you want us to care for you. Is this what you really want? I feel
that you are sad because you feel betrayed by life. And I will explain what I mean.

From what I read in your posts you are a very sensitive person. In fact, I even think
that in the back of your mind you have a certain "memory" of a great abundance -
even if it is not in the "front of your mind". You look around you and you do not
see this abundance around you and it saddens you. In fact, the fact that you do
not see that makes you feel powerless and this leads you to feel the way you do.

I would also not be surprised if you have tried to speak about it a few times with
your family, friends or other people and they saw you maybe as spoiled and did
not understand what you say. This might strengthen your sadness. I feel that this is also why you come to the religious forum
as you feel that religion should have reconnected you to this feeling of "richness"
or "abundance" and instead you do not see the answers here - this maybe even
leads you to think of it as "fake".

Let me tell you what I think for you. You have the potential to be a leader, if you so
wish. This is because you have the capability to ask questions - brave questions and
this is one of Gods greatest gifts, truly. Use this gift wisely and you would also find
answers - and maybe reconnect to this feeling of abundance by "giving" people what
you are looking for. I truly believe so. Do not be taken down by other people - you are
a stronger person than you think - if you do not find answers from the people around
you do not loose hope that there are things out there to learn from. Also, read scriptures
for yourself - and try to find what you are looking for - you are a strong person, you might
be surprised of what you will find.

All the best to you.
G.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-08-2010, 02:38 PM
Aslaamu Alaaykum Brother

I apologise if i have said anything harsh, wrong bad and upsetting!
Brother we do not want the bad for you and we certainly dont want you dead! But to be pleased with yourself for who you are because Allaah created you that way!
Look around you and what do you see? Look at all the blessings of Allaah around you and try to count them but remember you wont be able to count them all as a sister posted

And He gave you of all that you asked for, and if you count the blessings of Allah, never will you be able to count them
14:34

Certainly, if there is something you have against Children, maybe thats not your fault or maybe it is, but try to change yourself to please Allaah atleast for his saake, pray to Allaah, supplicate make Du`a and ask him to increase your love for children and you have to take a step forward and then Allaah shall help you in the rest, be strong, truly you do want his (Allaah the Mercyful) reward at the end of this life right? Or not?

Do not hate yourself, hate your actions as they are ones that you shall be judged by, and indeed if your actions are Good or bad , they are for Allaah to see and judge.
Remember brother you are not the only suffering or the one thinking this way, because this way is the wrong way to think it brings out the bad in you and Allaah will say his servant is not pleased with himself, but does he not see the goodess? InshaAllaah my intention was not to be harsh and nor to hurt your feelings and im sure non of the brothers and sisters willed to hurt you, i guess most gave their opinions like myself.

Cry to your Lord and ask him help you, he will help you Akhi, as we your Brothers and Sisters can only advice you and thats it! But inshaAllaah i hope every word of advice is of benefit towards one individual!
Call upon your lord when you are Sad oh brother and be patience during the time of hardship, if the child does not please you, do something to please Allaah and do not wish for the death of your Brothers or Sisters as that is a sin!.

Thats my advice, and surely someone may have better advice. And i hope you are put into a good mood if not then Help yourself into smiling! InshaAllaah!
And May Allaah The Allmighty make it easy upon you and your family, and help you in time of your hardships.Ameen
Remeber we are your Brothers and Sisters and are here to help, and we all may reply in words in which you may dislike.

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

Asiyah3
06-08-2010, 03:01 PM
:sl:
Listen people, that was my honest feeling for what i said and btw I really wish my parents got rid of me or I wish I was born dead,
Brother if you are unsatisfied with your life, why don't you change it insha'llah?

it would have been better if was born dead so I don't come to these forums and have conversations like these. From the bottom of your hearts, u guys don't care about me and don't have respect for me and u don't care if I were to die right now.
But your children would care about you and love you with all their hearts.

Even Allah knows I'm a pathetic piece of crap, he just wants to see me embarass myself infront of u guys.
Isn't there things you value in life or don't you have goals in life?

This life is not a blessing for me, only jannah is the real blessing.
True. May Allah guide us all and grant Jannat-al-Firdaws. Ameen.

Hamza Asadullah
06-08-2010, 05:47 PM

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, in order to get to Jannah then we will have to get through the trials and hardships of this world. That is the price for Jannah for Jannah is not free. Therefore how do you expect to gain Jannah without paying this price? We all have to pay it in order to get to the final destination.

I think brother you do have serious issues. You come on here starting a thread about how you hate children and want your brothers baby dead and you expect not to get a reaction? There must be issues or experiences in your life which have caused you to feel this way. Share with us what has made you feel like this?

Muslim Woman
06-13-2010, 12:29 PM
Salaam bro

sorry if I hurt your feelings. We all tried to make u understand that babies are gifts from Allah and u can't hate the best creation of Allah .

If all babies come in this world as dead , world will destroy soon. Also it's not the wish of Almighty that all babies die as infant. Also try to think about the pain and sufferring of a mother who will see her baby dead.

why not browse some funny baby vidoes ? I am sure InshaAllah u will slowly start loving them :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
06-21-2010, 04:46 AM
:sl:

I don't even know what happened O.o But I hope inshaAllah you're not including "all" of us.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!