/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help me. I need a Dua.

Nightengale
06-08-2010, 01:27 AM
Salam,

I am going on a trip to visit some family, but I don’t really like the people that I’m going to visit. They are very strict and get worked up over the dumbest things. I’m really scared to go visit them and I will be there for a month. Is there any dua I can make that will help me while I’m there? I usually ask Allah to make the days go by faster (I don’t mean it literally) and to just help me while I’m there. I just want to know if there’s anything more I can do. I leave for my trip this Wednesday, sadly. Thank you so much.

And please make Dua for me while I'm there. :}

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
06-08-2010, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nightengale
Salam,

I am going on a trip to visit some family, but I don’t really like the people that I’m going to visit. They are very strict and get worked up over the dumbest things. I’m really scared to go visit them and I will be there for a month. Is there any dua I can make that will help me while I’m there? I usually ask Allah to make the days go by faster (I don’t mean it literally) and to just help me while I’m there. I just want to know if there’s anything more I can do. I leave for my trip this Wednesday, sadly. Thank you so much.

And please make Dua for me while I'm there. :}
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, jazakallah khayr for sharing this with us. It is sad to feel such a way in front of family but be patient and try your best not to do that which will get them worked up. Do your best to please them only for the pleasure of Allah and ask of Allah sincerely to soften their hearts towards you.

For removing fear recite Surah Yasin, Surah Noor and also Ayatul Kursi.

Also recite plenty of: Laa ilaha illah antha subhaanaka innee kunthu minazaalimeen

and also:

'Wa la hawla wa la quwwata illa billahil 'aliyil 'azim'

and:

Allahumma inee `authubika min al-Hammi wal Huzn
wal `ijzi wal kasal
wal bukhli wal jubn
wa ghalibat al-dayni wa qahr al-rijali

Allahumma salee `ala sayyidina muhammadan
tubbul quloobi wa da'waiha
wa `afiyatal abdani wa shifa`aha
wa nur al-absari wa diya'aha
wa `ala aleehi wa sahbihi wa sallim (in abundance)

Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum bi Rahmatika Astagheeth.

Snowflake
06-09-2010, 05:23 PM
:sl: aw ukht.. sorry I missed your thread.. I hope you're having a nice time inshaAllah. If you do read this while you're there, keep reciting la ilaha illAllah. It really brings peace to the heart, mind and soul. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!