/* */

PDA

View Full Version : esselamu aleykum ve rahmetullah-i ve berakatu-hu

atalay77
06-08-2010, 01:10 PM
esselamu aleykum ve rahmetullah-i ve berakatu-hu dear,lower brothers,sisters...
firstly i want to say that my english not good for write or know... i know a little but there isn't anything to do :) i thing my writings are be spring of happiness and funny.i thing my brothers are understanding people.
introduce myself,my name is Atalay,i im turk,i live a town near the istanbul.i m 19 years old and i m student in a high school and i m dervish in jerrahi tarika.that is for now,in my mind.I think i can meet new brothers maybe a day we can meet face to face,who can know?...
i thing in the next time i can introduce me,turkie and life in turkiye for a muslim better,and can learn yours...See you in short time.:)

esselamu aleykum...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Aslaamu Alaaykum Brother

Welcome to the Forums and hope you enjoy your stay here!
Hope you benefit yourself by gaining beautiful Knowledge about your Beautiful Deen
I am sure there are Brothers on here that may Speak Turkish here and help you out InshaAllaah

Wa Alaaykum Salaam

Muslim Woman
06-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Salaam bro

welcome to the forum .

what is dervish in jerrahi tarika ?? You are a Sufi ??

Life_Is_Short
06-08-2010, 05:12 PM
The way you spelt :sl:, I knew you were Turkish. :p Anyhow, :wa: and welcome to IB.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misz_Muslimah
06-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Wa alaykum salam,
Hope you have a great stay ..

atalay77
06-08-2010, 06:44 PM
yes it is a kind of sufi but turkish lague is made from arabian and persian words also we can understant arabic and religious words.but english is far than turkish to arabic ,therefor i can t explain some words exactly.there is no mean exactly.dervish is a kind of student and lover also a group dervish and one sheyk do religious service,...etc.like that...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!