/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Facebook generation’s skills are being exploited in America’s wars

Son Of Wisdom
06-08-2010, 08:04 PM
The article below describes how America is conducting its wars today.
I was always reflecting how much modern wars are tarnished with cowardness. in old times wars only the courage of the fighter can determine the outcome of battles. Today we have a very different kind of wars. conducted only by remote tapes and buttons . drones planes , missiles and jet fighters etc.. where is the courage of the human in all these modern wars?
They will never win the war against Muslim peoples. simply because we are fighting with our spirit and faith while they rely on machines and Robots to fight for them. machines can never win over human spirit. Faith in Allah and courage of believer fighters is much more powerful than their technology and war machines. All their efforts are worthless and deemed to failure.

وقدمنا الى ما عملوا من عمل فجعلناه هباءا منثورا
صدق الله العظيم

Military Taps Social Networking Skills
full article from new york times

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scorpian
07-05-2010, 09:39 PM
(don`t take this the wrong way) what you got to realise is your talking about america,and america was made by wimps.It was made by the real terrorists,who masacared million of native americans, because they could and because of greed,and personal gains,they hid behind there rifles,and betrayed the native americans,and their treaties..America doesn`t know how to fight with pride,or honor,all they know is how to use a gun,some buttons,and how to massacre inicent civilians.I personally hate america,not all americans mind you.I hate the way america thinks it`s the world,and no one can touch it,i watched a video yesturday on youtube where the american army blew up a mosque, i can`t tell you how much rage it provoked in me, and to make it worse, one of the soldiers said"they still want to **** with us".I don`t like terrorists,but i do understand why they do it.Anyway,like i said america uses drones and such like because a)they can and b) because they know there`ll get there ***** kicked.I`ve always said we should go back to the medieval way of fighting,swords,bow and arrows,spear etc.

Muezzin
07-14-2010, 05:55 PM
This topic belongs in World Affairs. So that is where I am moving it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!