View Full Version : ~ Dream Interpretation, So yeah ~

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-09-2010, 01:05 PM
Aslaamu Alaaykum . . .

I have a Q. . . .Okaay . . . .
Here i goeth! . . . .
. . .
. .

Well its about Dreams, I know In Islaam that Dreams surely play there part(lol i sound and speak soo geeky;D)
A Hadeeth Where the Prophe Sallahu Alaayhi Wa Salam said that there are 3 different types of dreams, One from Allaah(swt), Other From Shaytaan and Other from own mind thinking-ness!
Also someone on this Forum mentioned, that a dream that you dont forget is a good dream i think, forgivee me i am wrong.

Also i read that forgetting dreams is sign of weak Imaan? A prophet mentioned this im not sure where and i have no refs sorry, but maybe someone out there may have them InshaAllaah!

So yeah i want to know is there an Authentic Book about Dreams? If so could you please mention the Name of Book and the Author InshaAllaah and if i sound like a Dumbo forgive me :-\

I am sure there is not of people that can interpretate dream today as much so yeah. . .
And another Q.
Have any of you ever had a Dream?:omg:

Wa Alaaykum Salaam

So yeah!:-\

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
06-09-2010, 01:17 PM
:sl:

Have any of you ever had a Dream?
Are you serious? :giggling: :uuh:

Books can't really give you an accurate tabeer. There is a hadith about two men who had the same dream but the dreams had opposite meanings for them. It's better to ask a knowledgeable person. The easiest way to tell if a dream is good or bad is from the feeling you get when you wake up.

However, if the dream is bad we should seek refuge from the shaytaan and not mention it to anyone.

Lynx
06-09-2010, 07:21 PM
Ibn Sireen is the most famous dream interpreter in Islamic history I believe.

http://www.seekingilm.com/archives/122

I guess you can google his books and stuff though I am not sure which ones are actually written by him so be wary.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Jazakallahu Khaayr. . Ill check the link out Indeed

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mohamed_Sadiq
06-09-2010, 09:34 PM
Lol, I never had a dream only nightmares. So if i shared them you will all get scared, don't want to frighten you. (just kidding) :D

I have no idea about dreams and interpretations but i would like to learn.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-10-2010, 10:33 PM
^Yeah would be awesome!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!