/* */

PDA

View Full Version : shayton give you images

orange
06-09-2010, 02:03 PM
salaam

can the shatan give you really dirty images in your head or is it just whisperings

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
06-10-2010, 04:20 PM
:sl: It isn't just 'whispers' where you entertain a certain thought from hearing a voice(s). The shaytaan(s) can affect the human psychology and make a person think or feel something that is not from themselves. For instance, he (they) makes the non mahrams of the opposite gender appear more attractive to us than they really are when we look at them, hence keeping the gaze down is for our own protection.

The shyataan hates it when we seek protection from Allah. This is a great form of punishment for him. So seek the protection of Allah against the accursed shaytaan whenever such a thought enters your head. recite aa udhu billahi minashaytaan ir rajeem 3x and dry spit over your left shoulder. That will send him fleeing inshaAllah.

:wa:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
06-10-2010, 04:22 PM
:sl:

Watch this:

orange
06-10-2010, 06:07 PM
salaam

so if i see something really horrible in my head/ have really horrible images in my head (not in real life) its just the shayton messing me around cos i really hate it

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
06-10-2010, 09:23 PM
Well, if the thoughts/images are not conjured up by yourself, then yes it can be the work of the shaytaan. May I ask if these images frighten you, and when is the most likely time you see them?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!