/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Another new brother..

Fuaadh
06-09-2010, 03:11 PM
Asslaamualaikum,

Tis Fuaadh :) I've introduced myself couple of times (i'm that 13 year old, but now I'm 14 :) ) but forgot my other acc's password so signed up again. Ummah forum is kinda too much fitna so decided I will see how this forum is inshaAllah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fuaadh
06-09-2010, 03:12 PM
oh and I just saw the banners here and :( :( fitna :(

Fuaadh
06-09-2010, 03:13 PM
Why can't I edit posts?? and why is the forum post alignment the opposite way (new posts at the top).. looks like I have a lot to get used to.

waji
06-09-2010, 04:26 PM
Walikum as Salam

Welcome Brother to the forum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
06-09-2010, 04:52 PM
walaykum asalam

lol u came over here, yh these ads just started coming up today

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-09-2010, 05:03 PM
Aslaamu Alaaykum Brother

Welcome to the Forum and hope you enjoy your stay here
And Gain Knowledge about your Beautiful Deeen . . .

Wa ALaaykum Salaam

Fuaadh
06-09-2010, 05:32 PM
JazakAllah khair for the warm welcome!

Oi adil, I never knew ur here. this upside down thing makes me go dizzy :(

aadil77
06-09-2010, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fuaadh
JazakAllah khair for the warm welcome!

Oi adil, I never knew ur here. this upside down thing makes me go dizzy :(
what upside down thing?

Snowflake
06-09-2010, 06:18 PM
Welcome! May you benefit inshaAllah!

Asiyah3
06-09-2010, 06:20 PM
:wa:
Welcome to the forum lil bro. :) Enjoy your stay insha'llah.

format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
what upside down thing?
-->
why is the forum post alignment the opposite way (new posts at the top).. looks like I have a lot to get used to.

aadil77
06-09-2010, 06:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by **muslimah**
:wa:
Welcome to the forum lil bro. :) Enjoy your stay insha'llah.

-->
how are new posts at the top? they're on the bottom of the last page of the thread

:?

Asiyah3
06-09-2010, 06:27 PM
^I think he means the front page, the posts next to the statistics. The newests are on the top.

Fuaadh
06-09-2010, 06:32 PM
jazakAllah khair again..

I meant, u know for example this thread, the last post made by **muslimah** is at the top of the page and not like ummah.. btw I'm using that theme called breeze if that helps..

aadil77
06-09-2010, 06:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fuaadh
jazakAllah khair again..

I meant, u know for example this thread, the last post made by **muslimah** is at the top of the page and not like ummah.. btw I'm using that theme called breeze if that helps..
nah its never been like that, try the element theme

Asiyah3
06-09-2010, 06:35 PM
^Now I don't understand. Aadil is right, new posts are at the bottom of the thread.

Fuaadh
06-09-2010, 06:42 PM
Oh now it's alright, there's thing on the top right of the title of the thread which says stuff like "Threaded more" and "Hybrid Mode" I had it on Linear mode, hybrid more is the normal one.. jzk

Muhammad
06-09-2010, 06:46 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum brother Fuaadh,

Welcome to the forum. If you've forgotten your password, we can send you a reminder, or we can simply merge your accounts together. It might be better that way as you can gain 50 posts quicker (depending on how many posts you made with the previous account).

May your stay here be beneficial Insha'Allaah. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!