/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Preparation for umrah

gladTidings
06-09-2010, 03:30 PM
:sl:

Hope you are all well and in the best of imaan inshAllah =)

As the title says I am preparing to visit Saudi for umrah for the first time inshAllah. Alhamdullilah I am incredibly fortunate and grateful to have been given this opportunity after 4 years of cancelled trips due to various reasons. However, I no longer feel mentally or spiritually prepared, or I don’t have the same zeal or passion to go as I once did. I am continuously having doubts and thoughts about whether I am ready to go and sometimes feel as though I am too sinful or do not deserve this chance =( . I am now convinced that these are the whisperings of shaytan, however, I cannot find a way of overcoming this.

There is now two weeks until my brother and I leave for Saudi, but apart from the required immunisations, I am totally unprepared. This is partly because I have been quite busy otherwise and haven’t had time to find any useful resources. I would really appreciate if members could help guide me in terms of what I should be taking as well as what I should know before I get there. Any motivations and other helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.

JazakAllahu Khairan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!