/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Free Books

distressed
06-10-2010, 09:35 PM
As-Salamu Alaikum, this link was passed on2 me a few weeks ago.

You can get free books (up to 5) from this site but i recieved 7 in the post today.

why i embraced islam - maryam jameelah
the amazing qur'an - gary miller
my great love for jesus led me to islam - simon alfredo caraballo
have you discovered its real beauty - dr naj ibrahim arfaj
prayers for beginners - abdul basit quraishi
the ideal muslim husband- b.aisha lemu
essential lessons for every muslim -sheikh abdul aziz-bin

http://www.islamunveiled.com/eng/mod......wpage&pid=1

shipping is free...but the books come from saudia arabia so allow time for shipping. thought it might be helpful for people wanting to learn more, and just wanted to pass it on.

D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
06-10-2010, 11:21 PM
^ mashallah good post Jazaki Allahu Khayran.
But the link doesn't work for me (404 - PAGE NOT FOUND) :( is it working for others ?

Candle
06-11-2010, 03:02 AM
:hmm: No, not working.

distressed
06-11-2010, 07:04 AM
Salaam,

bit strange ? Ive double checked it and its defo this. Have you tried putting it in your browser ratha than a search engine ?? the site may not be working ? I dont know but If not ive the email add for the brother that sent me the books if any1 is interested.

http://www.islamunveiled.com/eng/mod......wpage&pid=1

D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samiun
06-11-2010, 07:53 AM
:sl: still not working

glo
06-11-2010, 08:12 AM
404 - PAGE NOT FOUND message here too.

seek-paradise
06-11-2010, 08:20 AM
I think Brother means that link
islamunveiled.com/eng/modules.php?name=free_books
Gazakom Allah Khairan brother

glo
06-11-2010, 08:24 AM
That works, seek-paradise.
Here is a direct web link: http://islamunveiled.com/eng/modules...ame=free_books

seek-paradise
06-11-2010, 09:46 AM
Thanks glo that you put it i can't send links

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-11-2010, 09:24 PM
Jazakallahu Khaayr!

Muslim Woman
06-12-2010, 01:55 AM
Salaam

thanks a lot. I sent the link to F & F . InshaAllah we all will get some nice books.

Samiun
06-12-2010, 08:34 AM
:sl: brothers and sisters, could this site be trusted? I don't wanna get blamed by anyone if my address gets into public

seek-paradise
06-12-2010, 08:37 AM
yes brother trust it and send it to others dont worry

Danah
06-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Great site, jazakumAllah khair for sharing

Candle
06-12-2010, 05:46 PM
Haha awesome thank you. I love free stuff and I love books. 8)

Which books did everyone order? I chose

The Universality of Islam. NEW Prof. Abdullah H. Al-Kahtany.
There is a dire need among the majority of the world’s population for a way of life that can solve their problems and answer their unanswered questions about existence and destiny. With escalating rates of immorality and violence in the world, increasing numbers of people have been searching for a way out. Many have found suicide to be the easiest and probably fastest solution. No wonder our world is wading in a state of chaos. It has tried so many ideologies and applied countless socioeconomic theories, but none have proven to be quite right. That which has been tried has failed, and that which has failed has been tried again . . . and again. Surely the time has come to ask questions if there is another way, an alternative system that could be adopted by the whole world. Prof. Abdullah Al-Kahtany, proves in this contemporary book that Islamic principles and teachings can provide realistic, fair and objective solutions to the prevention of individual, familial, social and international problems, which are threatening the existence of human communities throughout the world.

Interpretation of the meanings of the Noble Qur’an in the English language with Transliteration (Part 30)

A Brief Summary of FIQH Essentials. Produced by Saheeh International
A guide for new Muslim who needs to gain basic knowledge.

Prayers for beginners. Abdul Basit Quraishi
This book supplies illustrated information to enable one to perform ablution & prayer with transliteration of the Opening Chapter (Alfatiha) and some short verses.

The Ideal Muslim Husband. NEW B. Aisha Lemu
The Author, a well-known British lady writer tries to make the reader aware of the Islamic standard for an ideal husband and to encourage the husband to reach that standard as much as he wishes his wife to reach it as an ideal Muslim wife.

Samiun
06-20-2010, 02:40 AM
:sl: brothers and sisters, has anyone received their free books yet?

Candle
06-22-2010, 01:07 AM
Not yet--Now how do you say that, Inshallah? ;) God willing!

Rabi Mansur
06-22-2010, 03:30 AM
I hope the site is legitimate. I ordered 5 books. They look extremely interesting.

Thank you for the link.

:wa:

Salahudeen
06-22-2010, 03:35 AM
jazakallah khair I ordered them. It will be nice to hand them out also for dawah.

Salahudeen
06-22-2010, 03:40 AM
I wish I could order the whole list :(

distressed
06-22-2010, 09:02 AM
Salam

thanks to the person that sorted the link issue out. ! the site is ligit..it just takes a few weeks. I got an email to say the books were dispatched, and recieved them a week later, and even got more than ordered. not had a chance to read them yet, but look interesting!

D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-22-2010, 10:59 AM
How many day does it take to recieve the books may i ask InshaAllaah?

distressed
06-30-2010, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
How many day does it take to recieve the books may i ask InshaAllaah?
sorry for the late reply. they usually email you to let you know when the books have been dispatched. Not sure where you are, but im in the uk, it was roughly over a week before they emailed me and i recieved them about 2 weeks later.

hope this helps.

D

Salahudeen
07-01-2010, 09:39 AM
I still ain't received them :(

distressed
07-01-2010, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
I still ain't received them :(
It mite just take a bit longer than expected, im sure there inundated with requests, + they come from saudi ? and obviously shippin times are different for every country. ! It'll be worth the wait !:D

D

Salahudeen
07-01-2010, 02:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by distressed
It mite just take a bit longer than expected, im sure there inundated with requests, + they come from saudi ? and obviously shippin times are different for every country. ! It'll be worth the wait !:D

D
jazakallah khair

Salahudeen
07-14-2010, 12:12 PM
Well I received the books today alhamdulilah :)

Rabi Mansur
07-18-2010, 12:00 AM
:sl:

Well what do you know, my books arrived today. I'm in the USA and it took about 3 weeks, maybe a little bit more.

Jazakhallah Khair for passing along the info for the books. May those who provided the contributions for the publishing and mailing be blessed.

:statisfie

Samiun
07-18-2010, 12:33 AM
:sl: are the books still free?

-Elle-
07-18-2010, 12:43 AM
I just tried it, hope it works. Thanks for sharing the link.

nousername
07-18-2010, 08:10 AM
I got my books ! i choose only 5 like the website said but they sent me 8 alhamdulillah

Danah
08-23-2010, 06:38 PM
I got my books yesterday alhudmulilah:

1. من ثمار الدعوة - الشيخ محمد محمود الشردوب
2. Scriptures of Christianity & Islam: A Basic Comparison - G. Miller
3. The Truth about the original sin
4. My great love for Jesus led me to Islam - Simon Alfredo Caraballo
5. Women's Rights A Historical Perspective - Dr. Abdallah H. Al-Kahtany
6. Controversial Questions about Islam And Comments - Dr. Saeed Ismaeel
7. كيف نشرك غير المسلمين في نعمة الإسلام - د. سعيد بن إسماعيل الصيني
8. Have you discovered its real beauty? - Dr. Naji Ibrahim Arfaj

Muslim Woman
08-26-2010, 04:53 AM
Salaam

hmmm Sistters , if I dont get mine before Eid , i am going to take all your books :)

أحمد
08-26-2010, 05:11 AM

Conveying Islamic Message Society (http://www.islamic-message.net/cims/default.aspx) also sends free books by post; they've been doing so for a few years.

You can order up to 3 books monthly and C I M S will send them to your door for free with no charge at all.
C I M S books are not available for distribution in Egypt except for foreigners.
C I M S does not send its books to the following countries: Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq.

Muslim Woman
08-26-2010, 05:43 AM
Salaam bro

it's good to know they send free books but why some Muslim majority countries are not in the list ?

أحمد
08-26-2010, 02:54 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
Salaam bro

it's good to know they send free books but why some Muslim majority countries are not in the list ?
To my knowledge; its aimed at da'wah purposes more than general study. In countries with Muslim majorities; its easier finding educational material (in general), and there's less non-muslims for da'wah.

Danah
08-26-2010, 03:06 PM
^ that's bad I am in one of those countries!
But I guess the reason you mentioned is reasonable, but there are many other muslims countries out there that were not mentioned among those who can't get the books!

أحمد
08-26-2010, 03:15 PM

Many people come to Islam in Britain every year; these books really help them get started with basic 'Ibadah and duties and Muslims :Alhumdill

Before people like CIMS began mass book distribution programmes; many new Muslims would have to rely on others to tell them what they'll need to learn about Islam, and what books to buy from whichever book-stores. Many people giving da'wah often forget that once someone accepts Islam; you shouldn't just leave them at that point to "just get on with it". This problem has been brought to light by new Muslims at many occasions; the easiest solution is a starters kit, with simple collection of books about Islam. I think CIMS is doing an excellent job of it.

sully
08-28-2010, 04:42 PM
Salams sis. Got your msg. Unfortunately I dont have enough post rep to enable me to reply to your msg :(

kite runner
08-30-2010, 10:57 PM
mashallah i ordered and got a looot of books may allah reward them ameen

aadil77
08-30-2010, 11:13 PM
I ordered some books from the islam unveiled site inshAllah will be using them for daw'ah

aadil77
09-15-2010, 11:34 AM
got my books today, they gave me 9 but some where like more like small booklets

May Allah Bless them

Salahudeen
09-15-2010, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
got my books today, they gave me 9 but some where like more like small booklets

May Allah Bless them
I only got 5 :( other people got more, wonder why :s

cat eyes
09-15-2010, 01:24 PM
i got 7 of them i think, yeah there more like little booklets but the good thing is you can fit them in your purse and hand them out to non muslims, and there easy to read too because there not big thick books that people wouldnt go near. i basically ordered them for my family really.

Faith.
09-15-2010, 06:21 PM
My books came today :statisfie I recived 8 Alhamdulillah.

I got:
Essential Lessons for every muslim
Aishah bint Abu Bakr
The Ideal Muslim Wife (which my mum started reading )
Have you discovered it's beauty (Which looks really good, I can't wait to read it)
Women's rights, A histprical perspective
Illimitable Determination-Collection of stories of people who found happiness through guidance
My great love for Jesus as led me to Islam
and,
The Quran and Modern Science- Which ive already started reading and is really good.

May Allah swt bless and reward the people who send out and donate these books. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!