/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does the Quran say fight (kill) Jews and Christians !!!

Amat Allah
06-11-2010, 12:24 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Predator
06-11-2010, 12:42 PM
Most of the anti-islam trolls would actually not bother to view this video and would continue to use those verses to spread lies about Islam because if they are afraid that if Islam spreads they cannot enjoy and have pork ,wine , prostitution , dance , raping.

No matter how hard they try to plan against down Islam they will not succeed as Allah is the best of planner

Quran 8:30

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.

Amat Allah
06-12-2010, 11:18 PM
May Allah guide us and them all before standing before Him Ameeeeeeeeen

Rhubarb Tart
06-17-2010, 01:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
May Allah guide us and them all before standing before Him Ameeeeeeeeen
ameen

Deenshow I used to watch in islamic channel unfortunately i have nt got satelight. they do have a website don't they and can we watch the show for free?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi Mansur
06-17-2010, 03:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106
ameen

Deenshow I used to watch in islamic channel unfortunately i have nt got satelight. they do have a website don't they and can we watch the show for free?
Ya gotta love the Deenshow. For some of us, it has cleared up a lot of misconceptions. :Alhumdill

:salamext:

Amat Allah
06-17-2010, 10:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106
ameen

May Allah love you my sweet heart Ameeen, here you are the link and vids are free my dear ^^

http://www.thedeenshow.com/

format_quote Originally Posted by rabimansur
Ya gotta love the Deenshow. For some of us, it has cleared up a lot of misconceptions. :Alhumdill

:salamext:
yep you are right my noble and respected brother , May Allah love you and reward all the Ummah from mankind and Jinn with the highest level of the paradise without being reckoning ...Ameeeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!