/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ~ The Halaal Job? ~

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Aslaamu`Alaaykum . . . . .

I have a Q regarding Work!

I would like to know what is the best job and appropriate job for a Muslim Women? As there is Fitnah involved in many out there today, (esp in the Uk) as in your co-worker is male etc.

Please post ahead. . . .
So what is the best job for a Muslimah? What if you cannot find the appropriate job Islamically? What if you reallly reallly reallly reallly really need a job but all the workplaces involve Fitnah ie Haraam/.

Jazakallaahu Khaayr

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam . . . . .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
06-12-2010, 09:31 PM
unless you work somewhere such as womens refuge etc...or anything else that involves women..wat about mosque teacher ?then i think its gona prove difficult. you could work anywhere...just not tlk to the men unless its to do with work ??

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-12-2010, 10:44 PM
Jazakallahu Khaayr for the reply sister

Erm that would be okayy. . .Hmm Its really hard to get a job thats actuallaayy "GOOD"
Thats worth a try though Indeed

Hamza Asadullah
06-25-2010, 09:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
Aslaamu`Alaaykum . . . . .

I have a Q regarding Work!

I would like to know what is the best job and appropriate job for a Muslim Women? As there is Fitnah involved in many out there today, (esp in the Uk) as in your co-worker is male etc.

Please post ahead. . . .
So what is the best job for a Muslimah? What if you cannot find the appropriate job Islamically? What if you reallly reallly reallly reallly really need a job but all the workplaces involve Fitnah ie Haraam/.

Jazakallaahu Khaayr

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam . . . . .

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, jazkallah khayran for your question which i am sure is relevant to many sisters in the west. A Muslim women can work provided that the mahrem who is responsible for her agrees, and that the conditions are suitable. For example, she has to wear proper hijab, she shouldn't have to work closely with men, she has to have safe transportation, the kind of work and the type of business have to be halal, etc.

In addition, if she has household responsibilities, such as cleaning, cooking, and child care, of course she and her husband or head of the household have to have an arrangement for meeting those household needs.

It is best that she works in an environment where there are predominantly women working there. If she has the right intention and makes effort then Allah will open doors for her and provide for her a suitable job in the right environment.

I would say that you should get into teaching in a girls madrassa. You can teach any subject and this would be a means of great reward. You can also do charity work and social work with women with domestic or mental issues. A job which benefits people is the best job of all but in an environment where thre are predominantley women working there.

May Allah make it easy for you inshallah

and Allah knows best in all matters.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
06-25-2010, 10:12 PM
:sl: To add to the good advice already given, if you aren't qualified to teach, then child-minding in women's education centre's could be another option. Lots of women want to go out and learn but don't do so because they have small children. However the best job in the world is to teach al Quran. Learn and teach it to others. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!