Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misz_Muslimah
06-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Welcome to the forum Bella! :)

glo
06-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Hi there!
Welcome to the forum. :welcome:

Do you want to tell us any more about yourself?

Bella-Baby!
06-11-2010, 09:00 PM
jzk Misz Muslimah. :shade:

i just wanted to know why is the forum upside down? :hmm: i mean the latest posts are on top and the old ones are on the bottom. every other forum i have seen is the other way around. newest posts being the last one seen. this forum you have to scroll all the way up to see the latest post.

anyway i should ask this the mods and Admin right ;)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bella-Baby!
06-11-2010, 09:02 PM
Jzk Glo........................... :)

Misz_Muslimah
06-11-2010, 09:02 PM
^ That's how it is with me too ..but isn't it better that way (so you don't have to scroll down all the way to read a post) :hmm:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-11-2010, 09:16 PM
Hi Bella and welcome to the forum
And have a wonderful stay :)

PouringRain
06-11-2010, 10:52 PM
Welcome to the forum........... nice username. :D

You can change the order of posts in your user cp.

Mohamed_Sadiq
06-11-2010, 11:17 PM
Welcome to the forum, you sound italian for some reason 'bella' which means beautiful in italian lool

Candle
06-12-2010, 03:51 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!