/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Missing Salaah, constantly sinning

SMU
06-12-2010, 09:28 PM
:sl:

I am 16 years old and I am not such a bad Muslim in terms of knowledge, there's just two things, I am too lazy and don't go to the Masjid even when its only a 2 minutes walk away, I get distracted easily, and only recently I have started to miss some Salaah completely on purpose.
The Second thing is that I keep on doing a 'certain' sin, to satisfy my lust. And don't know how to resist.
I have made Tawbah, and constantly asked Allah for guidance, some times I suddenly feel a big boost in Imaan, but the next day I'm back to my sinful ways.:heated:

It Never used to be like this what happened? A year ago I was a better Muslim, never missing salaah on purpose also going to the masjid and not doing this 'certain' Sin. I fear Allah plz help:phew

Jazakallah, inshallah allah rewards you all.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!