/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Golden Point Ratio

Brenzy
06-13-2010, 01:02 AM
Salaam Aleykum brothers and sisters!

I found this video and I just thought I would share it with everyone. For those who haven't seen it you must do so (: Everything is explained within so just sit back and watch.

As I can't post links yet, just type this in the browser and it should work fine

youtube.com/watch?v=hD2323zkQUM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
06-17-2010, 02:53 AM
its not accurate. You can never depend on satellite maps and coordinates for accurate locations down to micrometers man ... According to those calculations in the video, do they apply down to nanometers of distances?

What about the fact that world's shape was always not the same? What about the fact that distance between north and south poles and land mass continued to change over the last 1 billion years ... does that mean Makkah was always at golden point ratio? Kaaba was formed probably much later by Adam as maybe some million years ago ...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!