/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help! 3 eggs outside house

aansari
06-14-2010, 03:01 AM
Salamualeikum all,

I woke up this morning like a normal day to drop my little brother off at school. When I opened our main house gate, there were 3 eggs in a grocery bag colored in black. We are all very concerned at home, please give us advice to what we should do and what it means.

Thank you very much,
Assad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
06-14-2010, 09:43 AM
fry the eggs and eat them? :D

Nawal89
06-14-2010, 09:57 AM
u serious? I didn't know eggs was something to be scared about.

Life_Is_Short
06-14-2010, 10:47 AM
Are you sure there isn't someone playing some kind of prank on you? As far as i know eggs don't just appear like that. =/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aansari
06-14-2010, 11:53 AM
I'm not sure because it is really random. 2 of them were fully colored in black, and one had stripes sort of on it. Could this be some kind of prank to bring bad luck or so. It has happened twice before already the past 3 years. Please advice me what to do.

Thanks in advance

Snowflake
06-14-2010, 11:54 AM
:sl: Don't be alarmed. The eggs are not more powerful than Allah's kalaam. Usually when a spell is cast using eggs, it is for a 'good' reason - but Allah knows best.

However Islam forbids magic even for good reasons as there is no such thing as good magic. Muslims are advised to seek protection from the evil jinns (shaytaans). Please listen to this lecture on how to repel the shaytaan here:

http://www.muslimhomeschool.net/audio/repelevil.mp3

:wa:

Life_Is_Short
06-14-2010, 11:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aansari
I'm not sure because it is really random. 2 of them were fully colored in black, and one had stripes sort of on it. Could this be some kind of prank to bring bad luck or so. It has happened twice before already the past 3 years. Please advice me what to do.

Thanks in advance
Yeah it would if there was such things as "bad luck".

Pray to Allah (swt) and don't worry. Insh'Allah.

aadil77
06-14-2010, 12:25 PM
stuff like that sounds like some form of black magic, just throw it away and pray three quls and ayatul kursi

is there any writting on the eggs?

Asiyah3
06-14-2010, 12:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
fry the eggs and eat them? :D
It's black, what if the egg is 100 years old?

tango92
06-14-2010, 08:19 PM
^ it would have rotted away by now

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-14-2010, 09:45 PM
^lol. . . :-\

Im sure its someone playing a prank on you sis
a weird one i suspect :-\

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!