/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Missing Prayer....?

S<Chowdhury
06-14-2010, 10:25 AM
Salaam Bro n Sis,

Just a simple question, I been accepted into joining the fire and rescue service and training begins in the summer, from my timetable i got ton of hours of doing practicals and lectures and they pretty much probably will conflict with prayer timing inshallah i'll try to pray during my breaks if i can im not sure till i start how it'll pan out but when trying to make up for missing prayers do I have to pray them in the order in which they were missed? Or does the order not make any difference? Jazakum Allah khayran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
06-26-2010, 02:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S<Chowdhury
Salaam Bro n Sis,

Just a simple question, I been accepted into joining the fire and rescue service and training begins in the summer, from my timetable i got ton of hours of doing practicals and lectures and they pretty much probably will conflict with prayer timing inshallah i'll try to pray during my breaks if i can im not sure till i start how it'll pan out but when trying to make up for missing prayers do I have to pray them in the order in which they were missed? Or does the order not make any difference? Jazakum Allah khayran.
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, my brother this is not the right attitude to have towards prayers that one plans how one will make up for missed prayers. There is no excuse in the world not to pray even for an ill person because there is always ways one can pray for one can even pray laying down if need be.

I myself have worked in many organisations and i can tell you from experience that it is very easy to pray all of ones prayers and it is just lame excuses which causes one to miss prayers whilst at work. When a person goes to the toilet at work it takes them around 5 minutes and instead of going toilet one can spend that 5 minutes in prayer.

One does not even have to tell anyone that one is praying because it takes such a short amount of time but if need be then you should tell your course manager that you have to pray and no organisation will ever refuse you. So do not ever make plans to make up for prayewrs but instead make plans to pray all of your prayers in their appointed times.

and Allah knows best in all matters

Masuma
06-26-2010, 03:01 PM
^ yes and delaying prayers intentionally is a sin brother! imsad

Allah is more important to us than all our works! Prophet (pbuh) didn't even miss or delay prayers on battlefield so how can we delay them for such lame reasons!

S<Chowdhury
07-05-2010, 04:45 PM
Salaam Bro/Sis, thanx for replying inshallah i'll keep on my salah at the specific times given

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!