/* */

PDA

View Full Version : losing my mind

lostconfusedsis
06-14-2010, 08:34 PM
asalaamualaykum,

please can i have some advice, i have no-one to turn to, my family dont seem interested or provide me with support.

i am 25 years old married women, we have been married for nearly three years, my husband is the only happiness in my life, alhumdulilah.

i suffer from endometriosis and irregular periods, and we have been praying for a child for the past two years with no success, i am start to feel inadequate as a women that i am unable to have a child, everyone around me seems to be getting pregnant and having children i feel so happy for them and how much joy it brings to them to bring up a child.

every day on my life i pray to be pregnant, to happy a family one day and call someone my own.

i know everything is up to Allah and i cant change it, but i just feel lost.(tears roll down my face as i write this.

please everyone, pray for me!:'(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
06-15-2010, 09:47 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
you must be devastated.
i dont know what advice to give other then to see docters/get treatment, make dua and have paitence. plese dont give up, sometimes dr's get it wrong and miraclious do happen. were our original parents born from parents? i think imam al-Bukhari became blind but his mother made dua for him, and he was able to see again, and his eye sight was even better then before! so yes, as i said, miraculous do happen.

i have heard of women in your situation and they are still able to have children...i heard of cases where it has taken 8 and 12 years for the couple/s to have children. please don't give up..take every step necessary. and don't forget to accept qadr.

may allah ease your situation and grant you a pious healthy child.

lostconfusedsis
06-19-2010, 10:43 PM
Jazakallah for your kind supportive words. I'm being strong and praying everyday, inshallah Allah will bless me with a child soon.

Al Mu'minaat
06-19-2010, 10:52 PM
May Allah HELP you inshalah my beloved sister... remember that Allah loves you, and will never forget u're prayers, and so forth. Sooo keep on making dua and dont get lazy inshallah.. on the other hand, my dear sister you also need to remember that allah has soo much knowledge and all the time in our lives, chooses whats best for us although we may not be aware.. soo even if you see your dua do not getting accpeted, be patient.. and hope for the best from Allah.. you never know.. but maybe Allah has such a BIG reward for you in Jannah for your patience... and chooses not blessing you with a child to elevate your status in Jannah because of the greif you went through, and the patience.. i hope this helps.. and i hope with all my heart ukhti.. that ALlah blesses you with a healthy child inshalah, verily i love what i love for my sister..xxxx

Wa Salam.. and take care ukhti..xx

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lostconfusedsis
06-19-2010, 11:10 PM
This is very true, patience is the only way whatever happens it's Allahs will! Thank you dear sis, thank you for your dua's.may Allah keep you guarded on the right path

Hamza Asadullah
06-27-2010, 06:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lostconfusedsis
asalaamualaykum,

please can i have some advice, i have no-one to turn to, my family dont seem interested or provide me with support.

i am 25 years old married women, we have been married for nearly three years, my husband is the only happiness in my life, alhumdulilah.

i suffer from endometriosis and irregular periods, and we have been praying for a child for the past two years with no success, i am start to feel inadequate as a women that i am unable to have a child, everyone around me seems to be getting pregnant and having children i feel so happy for them and how much joy it brings to them to bring up a child.

every day on my life i pray to be pregnant, to happy a family one day and call someone my own.

i know everything is up to Allah and i cant change it, but i just feel lost.(tears roll down my face as i write this.

please everyone, pray for me!:'(
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, my sister know that Allah knows what is best for you and is testing you because he wants you the closest to him so you are in fact very lucky. Allah tests us to see which of us will remain patient and which of us will go further away from him. you are not alone for there are many couples who wait several years until pregnancy and in my cousins case he ended up adopting and is very happy. So remain steadfast my sister and have full hope, reliance,trust and faith in Allah that he will do what is best for you inshallah.

Here is a short article relevant to your issue by sister Noorah an editor on Islamicanswers.com:

Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

Salaam Alaikum wa Rahmatullah

There are many things you can do to help to conceive a child. First and foremost, it is important that you and your husband are good, practicing Muslims, because this is the foundation of the family and will help you to be in the right physical and emotional state for conceiving. You should both be observing the five daily prayers, fasting, and giving zakah according to your ability. Your income and that of your husband's should be from what is permissible, and not from the haraam, such as interest, or the sale of alcohol or pork.

As for the du'as, it is sunnah to recite the following du'a before engaging in marital intercourse:

Bismi Llah(i), Allahumma jannibna sh-shaytana wa jannibi sh-shaytana ma razaqtana.

In the name of Allāh. O Allah, protect us from Satan and keep Satan away from the children You grant us. (Bukhari)

As far as specific du'as for conceiving, there is no "magic bullet" du'a, of course, but here are some beneficial supplications from the Holy Qur'an:

"Rabbi la tadharni faradan wa anta khayru al-warithin."

(My Lord! Leave me not solitary (childless though) You are the best of inheritors.)" (Al-Anbiya 89)

"Rabbi hab li min ladunka dhurriyyatan tayyibah innaka sami`ud du`a' (My Lord! Grant me from You upright offspring, for You hear all prayers)" (Al `Imran 38)

Recite these du'as frequently, and also make a habit of remembering Allah throughout your day with "subhanAllah" "alhamdulillah", and "Allahu akbar" and other authentic du'as.

There are also some "worldy" things you can do to increase the chance of conception. The first is to enjoy marital intimacy frequently. A woman is only fertile for a few days out of the month, so if you are intimate often, you have a better chance to conceive. You can purchase ovulation prediction kits (which use your body's temperature to determine when you might be most fertile) and you can keep track of your menstrual cycle to determine your fertile times. Also, RELAX! Marital intimacy should be enjoyable for its own sake, and if you are enjoying one another and not stressing over "having" to get pregnant, you will actually increase your chances, as stress hormones can interfere with pregnancy. There are many stories about women who finally got pregnant after they "gave up" trying and just resigned themselves to not having children.

I highly recommend this book for all couples trying to conceive: How to Get Pregnant with the New Technology by Sherman J. Silber. Although the book is a resource for people experiencing difficulty in getting pregnant, it has a wealth of information on the men's and women's reproductive cycles and practical tips as well.

Make sure also that you are not doing anything that will harm your health. If either of you smokes, stop now. This includes cigarettes, cigars, and the Arabic "hookah" or water pipe. The toxins from tobacco products can badly affect the man's sperm, damaging it and leading to infertility and potential defects in the fetus. Eat good healthy food, avoid processed foods, and maintain a healthy body weight. Exercise moderately. You should be taking a good woman's multivitamin and extra folic acid to avoid a specific birth defect. There are vegetarian vitamins available online or in health food stores that do not contain gelatin or other questionable or haraam ingredients.

As you see, there is a lot you can do to give yourself the best chance of conceiving. One thing to caution you about: you might receive superstitious advice from family members. One might tell you to wear a necklace with a blue stone around your neck, or do something that has been handed down in the family. Avoid this non-Islamic advice and hold to the Qur'an and Sunnah. InshAllah, you will be blessed with a child who will be a pious believer and a coolness for your eyes.

Fi Aman Allah,

Noorah
Editor, IslamicAnswers.com

Source: http://www.zawaj.com/askbilqis/dua-f...ily/Bismillahi

lostconfusedsis
06-29-2010, 07:45 PM
Jazakallah, very uplifting, honest advice!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!