/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary

muslimsister1
06-15-2010, 11:19 AM
:sl:

Hope your all in gud health, im just wondering are we allowed to celebrate wedding anniversary, i dont mean celebrate with a party and music etc etc, jst like exchanging gifts betwenn husband and wife, inshaallah it will be 2 years for me an my husband, last year i wrote down how i felt after a year of being married. Im looking forward to your replies.

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
06-15-2010, 11:29 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
*not directed at you sis* but i don't understand this concept of singling out a day to give your husband/wife a gift? if they mean that much to you, shouldn't you be be more "abundant" than this?

muslimsister1
06-15-2010, 02:21 PM
i understand what your saying, i/we do buy gifts year round as well, but this is jst a little bit mre special, du get me?

Lonely Gal
06-15-2010, 09:04 PM
i think its nice to have a special day, after all it is the date u committed urselves to each other..
A man and wife shud always shown their appreciation and show their but its still nice to have a set special day where it shows more..
I think as time goes on in a marriage other things become a priority without even realising and its good to have a set date to jus remember what matters and how much u both mean to each other...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!