/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious US Talk Show Interview with Taliban Envoy - Pre 9/11

aadil77
06-15-2010, 12:41 PM
This will clear up all your misconceptions about womens education, blowing up buddhist idols and harbouring osama bin laden

Absolutely hilarious interview with the envoy of taliban - Saeed Hashemi, he completely hammers their arguments ;D May Allah Bless the guy - he has such a funny accent ;D

A american muslim women actually rings up and starts saying that western women are oppressed LOL

Beautiful interview - MUST WATCH. Its a bit long but its worth listening to what the taliban have to say for themselves

Note: I do not believe they are perfect, but alot better than the media makes them out to be

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mohamed_Sadiq
06-15-2010, 01:19 PM
Loool, Nice clip and very funny.

Aadil I must say you like the taliban quite a lot because lately all your threads are about taliban lool you must have great intrest in them.

Masuma
06-15-2010, 02:27 PM
K, right now, just finished watching the 1st one. Now this might sound dumb, but how do we know for sure that the one giving interview is really Saeed Hisahmi?

aadil77
06-15-2010, 02:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by An33za
K, right now, just finished watching the 1st one. Now this might sound dumb, but how do we know for sure that the one giving interview is really Saeed Hisahmi?
why would you doubt its not him? at that time the taliban were an official govt, so their officials were allowed to travel to the US

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
06-15-2010, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed_Sadiq
Loool, Nice clip and very funny.

Aadil I must say you like the taliban quite a lot because lately all your threads are about taliban lool you must have great intrest in them.
I'm simply trying to defend our brothers akhi, theres too much crap in the media about them

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-15-2010, 07:45 PM
Aslaamu Alaaykum
If you are then, then May Allaah help you brother in suceeding to proof the Taliban are right,Ameen. . .

I have a friend whos an Ahmadi, and apparently the "Taliban" killed soo many of the Ahmadis, up2 100 people,the youngest was an 11 year old, well anyways they celebrated after killing them, even here in England they were celebrating coz they killed apparently the "Kafir" as they see it as. Anyways i am not aware if she was sure if they were the Taliban 100% Allaah knows best, but its still wrong to celebrate the death of people, even if theyre non-muslim. This caused huge caos between Ahmadi families and Non-Ahmadi. But they keep keep killing innocent people, and to also celebrate the death? Astagfirullah and bro im not saying it was the Afghani or Pakistani Talian or whatsoever. Please dont get angry, i have no proof either sorry.

Sorry if i went of topic. You may continue in your thread

So yeah and sorry if i dont make sense, correct me if so . . .

Wa Alaaykum Salaam

aadil77
06-15-2010, 08:01 PM
yh but they were still innocent it gives no one the right to kill them or celebrate their deaths, I don't know why the pak taliban would do that, have they given reasons why or denied it?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-15-2010, 08:17 PM
^Yes thats what i was tryna say , theyre innocent people who have a family to support or be supported by etc.
Bro Allahu Alam, im not sure, but she said it was all over the news, the reason i think they killed them was because theyre "Kafir", as many muslims describe the Ahmadis as Non Muslims. She said they said that they were kafir and we must kill the kafir.
So yeah, but im sure theres more detail on this, i wish i could provide the source. If i do find it, i shall try post it InshaAllaah!

tango92
06-15-2010, 08:25 PM
its fascinating how you find the truth when a muslim speaks in the media.

even ahmedinejad is made out to be some kind of terrorist, but he speaks the truth in interviews.

Samiun
06-16-2010, 05:49 AM
:sl:, I enjoyed the funny interview. Although the callers were serious but the way Saeed Hashami answer their questions were absolutely funny.

Saeed Hashami: They can't even pronounce our name right

جوري
06-16-2010, 06:08 AM
I am subscribin' to this interesting thread..

thank you..

:w:

Candle
06-16-2010, 06:30 AM
lol, "please do not break the mirror, break your face,"

I enjoyed this interview. Regardless of my political views, I'm impressed by his polite explanations and responses. I am not impressed with the callers "questions", which were no more than accusations.

aadil77
06-16-2010, 12:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
^Yes thats what i was tryna say , theyre innocent people who have a family to support or be supported by etc.
Bro Allahu Alam, im not sure, but she said it was all over the news, the reason i think they killed them was because theyre "Kafir", as many muslims describe the Ahmadis as Non Muslims. She said they said that they were kafir and we must kill the kafir.
So yeah, but im sure theres more detail on this, i wish i could provide the source. If i do find it, i shall try post it InshaAllaah!
Who said we must kill the kaffirs? theres 5 billion kaffirs in the world I don't think any taliban member is stupid enough to think he has to kill them
rubbish as usual

aadil77
06-16-2010, 12:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Candle
lol, "please do not break the mirror, break your face,"

I enjoyed this interview. Regardless of my political views, I'm impressed by his polite explanations and responses. I am not impressed with the callers "questions", which were no more than accusations.
LOL that was the funniest part: 'If you don't like what you see in the mirror, you shouldn't break the mirror you should break your face' ;D,

did you hear the bit he said he was shocked to see how women in america are used for advertisements and mens lust !

Bless that guy

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-16-2010, 01:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Who said we must kill the kaffirs? theres 5 billion kaffirs in the world I don't think any taliban member is stupid enough to think he has to kill them
rubbish as usual
Anyway. .
I found something but im not sure if it does help, as i think its an ahmadi source but does show how these so called Muslims are reacting
If you can speak or understand Urdu/Punjaabi if not there are subtitles, and if not applicable or going off topic ignore it, and i have no knowledge regarding this topic. but the vid is quite clear how ignorant they are, they are members of the public and may even involve the attackers/gunmen that attacked the Mosque in Lahore on 28th May 2010.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-16-2010, 01:54 PM
Again i dunoo who these gunmen are etc.
Al Jazeera news:

Candle
06-16-2010, 03:45 PM
Depressing footage!

LOL that was the funniest part: 'If you don't like what you see in the mirror, you shouldn't break the mirror you should break your face' ,

did you hear the bit he said he was shocked to see how women in america are used for advertisements and mens lust !

Bless that guy
lol, I know huh. It's always cool to come in contact with a completely different cultural perspective than what you're used to. It's very eye opening.

Masuma
06-16-2010, 03:51 PM
why would you doubt its not him? at that time the taliban were an official govt, so their officials were allowed to travel to the US
Hmmm..., I don't know. All this time, I've learned one thing and that is to never trust what you see on TV or hear on news channels.

So are we like really sure that it is him? :D

okay okay, please don't be mad! :embarrass

Talibans rock, Talibans rule! :D.... just kidding bro.

Heheehe.

Now my question is that why don't you agree to brother Tyrion who has tries to prove to you many times that the Talibans are not what we Muslims actually think them to be?

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/134297901-truth-about-taliban-5.html#post1338897

He has lived under their control so don't you think he would know better than us?

Masuma
06-16-2010, 04:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by мυѕℓιмαн 4 ℓιfє
Anyway. .
I found something but im not sure if it does help, as i think its an ahmadi source but does show how these so called Muslims are reacting
If you can speak or understand Urdu/Punjaabi if not there are subtitles, and if not applicable or going off topic ignore it, and i have no knowledge regarding this topic. but the vid is quite clear how ignorant they are, they are members of the public and may even involve the attackers/gunmen that attacked the Mosque in Lahore on 28th May 2010.

My sister, brother adill77 basically supports AFGHANI Talibans! Do you know there are two types of them? One is Afghani Talibans and the other PAKISTANI talibans! And it is these PAKISTANI talibans that are an ignorant bunch of fools, mass murderers and wretched creatures!

These killings of Ahmadiyas were done by PAKISTANI talibans, not Afghani Talibnas!

Afghani Talibans disprove of these people's hideous acts and massacre of innocent beings!

Supreme
06-16-2010, 04:36 PM
Can anyone please inform me of the overt distinctions between the Afghan and Pakistani Taliban, bar geographical differences?

Masuma
06-16-2010, 04:47 PM
Peace brother Supreme!

The problem is that I only know about Pakistani Talibans. About Afghani Talibans, as I've said it many times before, I know very little about them. Largely because media would always portray them as terrorists. So can't believe what they say.

I think you should check various threads for the info.

Here is my thread about the mass massacre of innocent Muslims done by Pakistani Talibans.

Supreme
06-16-2010, 04:55 PM
Peace brother Supreme!

The problem is that I only know about Pakistani Talibans. About Afghani Talibans, as I've said it many times before, I know very little about them. Largely because media would always portray them as terrorists. So can't believe what they say.

I think you should check various threads for the info.

Here is my thread about the mass massacre of innocent Muslims done by Pakistani Talibans.

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/134297911-truth-about-pakistani-talibans.html
Thank you for the link, sister, I read it. But what I'm asking is, is there any reason to think of the Taliban in Afghanistan in a higher/lower light, simply because they operate in a different combat theatre? For example, the Americans committed many atrocities whilst in Iraq. Is there any reason to assume that the Americans in Afghanistan are any better than their Iraqi stationed counterparts, simply because they're in a different place? Or do we say that the Americans in Iraq were evil and sadistic, but the Americans in Afghanistan are good people doing a good job, despite being part of the same organisation?

Masuma
06-16-2010, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Thank you for the link, sister, I read it. But what I'm asking is, is there any reason to think of the Taliban in Afghanistan in a higher/lower light, simply because they operate in a different combat theatre? For example, the Americans committed many atrocities whilst in Iraq. Is there any reason to assume that the Americans in Afghanistan are any better than their Iraqi stationed counterparts, simply because they're in a different place? Or do we say that the Americans in Iraq were evil and sadistic, but the Americans in Afghanistan are good people doing a good job, despite being part of the same organisation?
Brother, there is a lot of difference between pakistani and Afghani Talibans and comparing them with Americans is not fair at all. Americans driven by their greed, came and destroyed both countries. Whereas Afghani Talibans are fighting for the freedom of their country.

Pakistani talibans were a part of Afghan talibans I guess, but when they came to Pakistan and started killing their own Muslims brothers and sisters, then I think it gave rise to the parting of ways between Afghani and Pak talibans.

Afghani Talibans in various interviews have condemned the evil ruthless kllling carried out by pak Talibans. So we shouldn't paint afghani talibans with the same brush. They ARE different form the mass murderers!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-16-2010, 06:24 PM
My sister, brother adill77 basically supports AFGHANI Talibans! Do you know there are two types of them? One is Afghani Talibans and the other PAKISTANI talibans! And it is these PAKISTANI talibans that are an ignorant bunch of fools, mass murderers and wretched creatures!

These killings of Ahmadiyas were done by PAKISTANI talibans, not Afghani Talibnas!

Afghani Talibans disprove of these people's hideous acts and massacre of innocent beings!

Yes sis i know :D, i didnt know before though :(
It has cleared a massive biggg gigantic misconception of mine. . .
Like i said i know nothing about this either :(

Sorry:(

So yeah
*outta*

aadil77
06-16-2010, 06:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Pakistani taliban have started a war on the pak govt (and US forces), many scholars would say this is unislamic as you can't rebel against a muslim govt - the pak taliban have justified this by saying that pakistan has supported US drone attacks against muslims and killings in lal masjid and other attacks by blackwater pmc's

Afghan taliban are fighting an invasion which is a legitimate reason for jihad, if afghan govt gets in the way and allies with the 'enemy' then they have to be fought too as they've commited treason

I think pak taliban is supporting the afghans as recently they destroyed a NATO supply convoy going to afghanistan

Supreme
06-16-2010, 07:12 PM
Pakistani taliban have started a war on the pak govt (and US forces), many scholars would say this is unislamic as you can't rebel against a muslim govt - the pak taliban have justified this by saying that pakistan has supported US drone attacks against muslims and killings in lal masjid and other attacks by blackwater pmc's

Afghan taliban are fighting an invasion which is a legitimate reason for jihad, if afghan govt gets in the way and allies with the 'enemy' then they have to be fought too as they've commited treason

I think pak taliban is supporting the afghans as recently they destroyed a NATO supply convoy going to afghanistan
Thank you for this explanation.

espada
06-17-2010, 12:17 AM
Not really too sure which thread to post this but I chose this one.

I grew up in small town America, there were not too many Muslims. We as a community were from all over the world.

I distinctly remember as boy (during the 1980's), the local hospital, partnering with Christian groups, bringing the Mujahideen to our small town to be treated. There was one man I can specifically remember with a cast on his leg.

Here is another thing about that time period. There was a movie made called Red Dawn. It is about a Soviet/Cuban invasion of America. It takes place mainly in a small town in Colorado I believe, which for those not familiar with America, is mountainous.

The heroes of the story, are a young group of students that take refuge in the mountains and become freedom fighters, staging guerrilla type attacks.

I can't post pics or links but here are 2 links to stills from the movie:

cinemafique.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/red_dawn_movie_image__4_.jpg

celluloidheroreviews.com/images/red-dawn.jpg

Muslimeen
06-18-2010, 12:49 PM
rubbish as usual
Absolutely agree, if islam was about killing every kaffir, be rest assured the sahaba (ra) in the golden era of islam would have wiped out every disbeliever from the surface of the earth. If the Roman empire could not stand in front of them, who could have stopped them.

Muslimeen
06-18-2010, 01:03 PM
I recently heard a story about Mullah Muhammad Umar, it was when they were still in power pre-2001.
A group of high profile people from some foreign country were the visitors of the taliban. So naturally a huge feast was prepared for them with the best possible food. The visitors began to eat, everyone besides Mullah Umar. He asked one of his servants to bring his food for him, which was brought, it consisted of a bowl of plain ordinary soup and some dry stale bread, which he then began to eat. The guest were quite shocked to see this, so they asked him why was he eating that food instead of all the wholesome, fresh luxurious food that was in front of him.
His reply was:
"If this food that I am eating is good enough for the average person in my country, then certainly it is good enough for me" Allahu Akbar.
It brings a tear to my eye to know that there are still men like this in the world, it reminds me of the like of Sahaba (Ra). I don't believe a single word the western media has spoken to try and brain wash the world and is regretable that the muslims have fallen prey to this evil propaganda game.

aadil77
06-18-2010, 03:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimeen
I recently heard a story about Mullah Muhammad Umar, it was when they were still in power pre-2001.
A group of high profile people from some foreign country were the visitors of the taliban. So naturally a huge feast was prepared for them with the best possible food. The visitors began to eat, everyone besides Mullah Umar. He asked one of his servants to bring his food for him, which was brought, it consisted of a bowl of plain ordinary soup and some dry stale bread, which he then began to eat. The guest were quite shocked to see this, so they asked him why was he eating that food instead of all the wholesome, fresh luxurious food that was in front of him.
His reply was:
"If this food that I am eating is good enough for the average person in my country, then certainly it is good enough for me" Allahu Akbar.
It brings a tear to my eye to know that there are still men like this in the world, it reminds me of the like of Sahaba (Ra). I don't believe a single word the western media has spoken to try and brain wash the world and is regretable that the muslims have fallen prey to this evil propaganda game.
SubhanAllah^ he's a pious man, would any current muslim leader in this world do the same?

he started the taliban by carrying out one act of justice and it was that which got him and the group all the support around afghanistan

FS123
06-18-2010, 06:57 PM
Thanks, cleared up some of my misconceptions.

Nirvana
06-19-2010, 03:06 AM
hilarious :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!