/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Into the jaws of hate: Soldiers' parade marred by Muslim extremists and far-Right

Life_Is_Short
06-16-2010, 01:11 PM
:sl:
Screaming hate and brandishing vile placards, Muslim extremists and far-Right groups clashed yesterday in ugly scenes that marred a parade by soldiers.
Around 40 members of a group called Muslims Against the Crusades (MAC) arrived with inflammatory banners featuring slogans such as 'Butchers return' and 'What are you dying for? £18k'.
They were soon confronted by 100 people, some wearing English Defence League T-shirts, who shouted 'scum' and 'Muslim bombers off our streets'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0r1NYksQw

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supreme
06-16-2010, 04:38 PM
Two groups of below-average IQ, far right idiots desperately in need of a social life or any sort of activity that would be more productive than protesting/counter protesting a soldiers homecoming parade.

Rhubarb Tart
06-16-2010, 06:22 PM
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...ugh-barking.do

I dont know whether to cry or laugh at the situation. What has both groups achieved? I guess this is democracy.

aadil77
06-16-2010, 08:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106

I dont know whether to cry or laugh at the situation. What has both groups achieved? I guess this is democracy.

well the muslim 'extremists' have shown that not everyone agree's with their wars, not everyone thinks the people who carry out unjust wars are 'heroes'

they showed that british soldiers are fighting an unjust war and in the process killing many innocents

The Nazi EDL have shown that they are drunken racist chavs who are not just against islamic 'extremism' - more like islam

Then about 100 men — wearing English Defence League T-shirts and shouting “scum”, “Muslim bombers off our streets” and “Allah, Allah, who the f***k is Allah” — surged out of the nearby Barking Dog pub and surrounded the Muslims.

they've shown that they're dumb chavs who don't know that arab jews and christians also call god by the name Allah, how ironic they came out of a pub

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Raaina
06-16-2010, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Two groups of below-average IQ, far right idiots desperately in need of a social life or any sort of activity that would be more productive than protesting/counter protesting a soldiers homecoming parade.
I agree, if they only put this much effort into finding jobs and actually helping the economy rather then putting it into racial hatred.
But, I guess their IQ lets them down on this.... to bad :(

Life_Is_Short
06-16-2010, 08:26 PM
This is not the best way of doing it but MAC is exercising their rights to freedome of speech. Nobody should be "disgusted". :hmm:

Members of the public who travelled to Barking yesterday to cheer the troops said they were 'disgusted' by what happened.

Supreme
06-16-2010, 08:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mystical_moon
I agree, if they only put this much effort into finding jobs and actually helping the economy rather then putting it into racial hatred.
But, I guess their IQ lets them down on this.... to bad :(
Indeed. Finding jobs would be far more productive, although their lacking in the brains department on both sides clearly works to their disadvantage!

Muezzin
06-17-2010, 06:05 PM

It's freedom of expression, and of assembly.

Unfortunately.

Rhubarb Tart
06-17-2010, 06:21 PM
Brothers and sisters correct me if I am wrong. Since when did it every become Islamic to harass relative (non muslims) that are grieving? Why don’t these men take it to the people that have greater power (the parliament)?

The relatives and friends are grieving and this event is like a funeral to them. One things disagreeing with the war and it is another thing shouting murderers and rapists to relatives and friends of dead soldiers. That is just bad manners.

I hate EDL members, there are such idiots. However I cannot really condone the group of Muslims behaviour. They have not achieved anything; their voices can still be heard outside the parliament. They can arrange their own protest?

They can even shout at David (the PM) and other MPs whenever he it out and about.

I wonder how many more Muslims families in the UK are now going to be attacked because of this protests by EDL members.

Rhubarb Tart
06-17-2010, 06:22 PM
They can even arrange protest at the army celebration thing they do every year, at least they won’t be shouting at those that are grieving but at soliders that are still alive.

cat eyes
06-17-2010, 06:43 PM
i think they have a right to protest. exactly what is wrong in protesting? i believe in free speech. but i agree they did not do it in a proper manner. i don't know about yous but i feel anger about whats happening in afganistan.

Rhubarb Tart
06-17-2010, 06:51 PM
Of course they have the right to protest but at the present of grieving families and middle of what to them is like a funeral? Even so, your right they should have done in proper manner. “The war in Afghanistan is unjust” “your soldiers died for corruption” “no to the war”. There are so many phases to express my disgust of the war without personally attacking the families.
I am pretty angry about what the war too.

Supreme
06-17-2010, 07:09 PM
Brothers and sisters correct me if I am wrong. Since when did it every become Islamic to harass relative (non muslims) that are grieving? Why don’t these men take it to the people that have greater power (the parliament)?

The relatives and friends are grieving and this event is like a funeral to them. One things disagreeing with the war and it is another thing shouting murderers and rapists to relatives and friends of dead soldiers. That is just bad manners.

I hate EDL members, there are such idiots. However I cannot really condone the group of Muslims behaviour. They have not achieved anything; their voices can still be heard outside the parliament. They can arrange their own protest?

They can even shout at David (the PM) and other MPs whenever he it out and about.

I wonder how many more Muslims families in the UK are now going to be attacked because of this protests by EDL members.
I don't think many Muslims will suffer for their protest. Even the least intelligent people can see that the morons protesting are in a distinct minority within the Muslim community, in both IQ and protest numbers!

Supreme
06-17-2010, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
It's freedom of expression, and of assembly.

Unfortunately.
In Britain, you confront government. In Soviet Russia, government confront you!

Amadeus85
06-18-2010, 10:23 PM
Brittish muslims should do something with that groups which insults brittish soldiers. That group only brings bad name for the whole community. They only make the enemies of muslims easier.

aadil77
06-18-2010, 11:00 PM
I think non-muslims are right when they say we should renounce our citizenship and leave the country. At the end of the day our protests will do nothing and we'll still be funding wars against our own people, I'm pretty sure we'll be held accountable for this on the day of qiyamah.

“Verily, as for those whom the angels take (in death) while they are wronging themselves (as they stayed among the disbelievers even though emigration was obligatory for them), they (angels) say (to them): “In what (condition) were you?” They reply: “We were weak and oppressed on the earth.” They (angels) say: “Was not the earth of Allaah spacious enough for you to emigrate therein?” Such men will find their abode in Hell — what an evil destination!”

[al-Nisa’ 4:97]

There was a former US marine on that gaza flotilla that was attacked, he helped disarm israeli soldiers, he was soo against the illegal wars by US that he left the country and renounced his citizenship.

Rhubarb Tart
06-19-2010, 12:45 AM
Questions is though are muslims able to afford to leave the country. Considering we cant even get a visa in some muslims (frankly that is just disgusting) thus we cant work or even earn a living in muslim countries while other muslims countries dont have work and is worse state. I think it is better for muslims to stay and learn then move to their own country ishallah and try to improve their own countries.

Which is what many muslims are doing anyways. I know if I leave right now back to somalia, i wouldnt even get a job, and family members who are used to recieving my money wouldnt get money.

One day, when I do get enough experince and qualified, I will and am already thinking of moving to an arab country but it all depends on if these countries would let me. Then I would go back and imporve my own country! :statisfie

Nirvana
06-19-2010, 03:17 AM
If the media ignored these idiots - of all the persuasions - then these idiots would stop with their attention-seeking behaviour. But the media knows it can make money from it. Also there are many in the media who love making out that Islam is dangerous and Muslims are dangerous.

CosmicPathos
06-20-2010, 02:51 PM
haha Low IQ just because they think differently?

Supreme
06-20-2010, 06:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nirvana
If the media ignored these idiots - of all the persuasions - then these idiots would stop with their attention-seeking behaviour. But the media knows it can make money from it. Also there are many in the media who love making out that Islam is dangerous and Muslims are dangerous.
Exactly. If the media just left these stupid nobodies alone, then they would be unheard of nobodies, and would eventually fade away.

cat eyes
06-20-2010, 06:59 PM
id love to live in a muslim country some where like saudi where i could go on hajj like every year that would be cool:D

Salahudeen
06-20-2010, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
id love to live in a muslim country some where like saudi where i could go on hajj like every year that would be cool:D
Unfortunately I think they place restrictions on saudi citizens when it comes to hajj, I think they only allow the citizens to go once every four years. But I'm not 100% sure on this.

cat eyes
06-20-2010, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
Unfortunately I think they place restrictions on saudi citizens when it comes to hajj, I think they only allow the citizens to go once every four years. But I'm not 100% sure on this.
lol awwww :( i think i heard something about that too. but they dont give citizen ship to any one. they just allow revert muslims to live and work there, would the same apply for them even though they havent got saudi passport?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!