/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mother behaving very strange after my marriage.

Danibcs
06-16-2010, 03:39 PM
Hi,

I am new to the forum and I like it because the way people are helping each other with their sincere advice. So I thought i should also post my problem here so i am looking for a sincere advice from all members who can help.

I got married one and half year back. My father has died 8 years back and a am the elder son of my mother. She is behaving very strange and shocking since the first day of my marriage.

She has not accepted my wife from the day first..and not ready to see me with her for a single day. In sentence if i explain her situation that is.. she is behaving with me and my wife as some woman behaves with her husband and his second wife living in same home.

I dont know why is this. Her situation becomes too bad quite ofter that she seems to be in histaria. She try to control her... if she manage but after 4-5 days she takes sleeping pills not letting any one now. But the pills effect her consciousness and bad things starting coming out in the form of shouting.. weeping .. abusing.. mental torture, suicidal statements and very cheap strange actions.

I want to understand this behavior and what my be the possible solution to cope with it.

Best Regards.
Dani

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-16-2010, 08:44 PM
I think ive seen this thread before:skeleton:,
:heated:Hmmm:-\
is it just me or it you? Noo not you, YOU!

Hamza Asadullah
06-26-2010, 03:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danibcs
Hi,

I am new to the forum and I like it because the way people are helping each other with their sincere advice. So I thought i should also post my problem here so i am looking for a sincere advice from all members who can help.

I got married one and half year back. My father has died 8 years back and a am the elder son of my mother. She is behaving very strange and shocking since the first day of my marriage.

She has not accepted my wife from the day first..and not ready to see me with her for a single day. In sentence if i explain her situation that is.. she is behaving with me and my wife as some woman behaves with her husband and his second wife living in same home.

I dont know why is this. Her situation becomes too bad quite ofter that she seems to be in histaria. She try to control her... if she manage but after 4-5 days she takes sleeping pills not letting any one now. But the pills effect her consciousness and bad things starting coming out in the form of shouting.. weeping .. abusing.. mental torture, suicidal statements and very cheap strange actions.

I want to understand this behavior and what my be the possible solution to cope with it.

Best Regards.
Dani
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, my brother jazakallah khayr for sharing this with us. Firstly brother you should take your mother to the doctor to find out if these are the results of any medication she is taking. Secondly you should sit her down and being gentle with her you should talk with her in a loving manner using wisdon and tact. You should try and establish what the reasons are for her behaviour and what you and your wife can do to make things better. If all else fails then you should consider seeing a reliable and learned scholar because this may even be the effects of black magic and is often th case with the symptoms you mother is showing.

Try things in this order and i pray that Allah makes things easy for you inshallah. But whatever happens "NEVER" even say "uff" to your mother as Allah has given our parents the highest of status. Treat her the best regardless of how she treats you and remember this may not even be her own doing but from the effects of sihr. This may even be a test for you so be patient and Allah is with those who are patient and the reward of patience is Jannah.

and Allah knows best in all matters.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!