/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what happended to me

truemen
06-17-2010, 07:08 AM
:sl:

Few year back , when i pray salat/namaz i feel I am praying good and i almost pray regularly but few year back we had changed our location , in new location mosques is quite far about a 1km away but still i try to pray regularly.

The problem is now i donot feel that i am praying as we have to pray or what i feel prvisoly. I donot know what happend , some time i feel i may be affected by a evil eye or some think like that.

did this happend some one with othe too , once you pray well then suddenly you are unable to pray as you have to pray.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
06-18-2010, 04:33 PM
:sl:

That is not because evil eye or amulet or black magic. But because you have some problems that mentioned in your another thread.

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...onfidence.html

You are always thinking about those problems, even during salah. And it makes you not 'kushu' in salah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!