/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "Missing People" a worst Crime against Humanity!

Masuma
06-17-2010, 11:08 AM
:bism:
Asalamu Alikum Wr Wb!

This is an informative article I found in an Urdu news paper by Adnan Raza and I’m translating it here so that it may reach a larger audience.
One unfortunate day, a desperate search for Waleed begins. His old, sick father when he comes to know that Waleed didn’t return home from the time of Fajr prayer gathers the neighbors and approach the Imam of Masjid. But Imam knows nothing of Waleed. Then a local hawker comes and informs them:
“Some veiled people took Waleed in their car. From their attire, it was suggesting as if they were police men.”

So the old father turns towards the police station. But there too, no help was given and mainly police men tried their best to get rid of the old man as soon as possible.

Waleed was the only employed person in a family consisting of seven members. Maybe if they would have seen the dead body of Waleed, they might have been in some peace but no. Waleed was lost, to be never found again. The family was in a torturing condition, a stage between hope and hopelessness. So torturing that finally the old man couldn’t bear it any longer and he died.

19 Nov, 2009: Kabul, in a small village, Ziawolat, in Afghanistan, American soldiers were on a search for Habib-ul-Rehman. It was 3:15 a.m at night. Habib-ul-Rehman was a computer programmer and government employee. American’s accused him of having secret contact with Talibans.
Habib’s family woke up due to the noise. His two cousins who went outside to inquire the source of noise were shot dead by the soldiers. Little children now scared, tried to hide themselves under the bed. American soldiers dragged Habib outside his home and put him in a helicopter to be taken to an unknown destination.
Till now, his family didn’t hear anything from him. They don’t even know whether he is alive or dead.

Such types of night arrests are common in Afghanistan. These people are simply taken into the custody without their guilt proven by a court. And their families are also not informed of what has become of them.

This small village, consisting of only 300 villagers, has seen 16 arrests in a span of only 2 years and 10 people have been pierced with bullets by American soldiers.

The villagers doubt that due to some tribal clashes, people have now come up with this plan that they simply accuse their enemies of having contacts with Taliban and then the American soldiers clean their way automatically.

Habib’s cousin, Karar, who himself is a government employee, says that
“I first used to request people to support Americans and Afghani government, but I was wrong. Now I’ve realized it”.

In a report of Human’s rights commission, a quotation has been taken from the book written by the former ******* President of Pakistan, Pervaiz Musharraf in which he shi ts:
“After 9/11, 672 people were arrested, out of which 369 people were sold to America for worth millions of dollars.”

In the Supreme Court of Pakistan, in this year, 600 cases of missing people have been reported.
Even the government of Pakistan has admitted that about 1,102 people are missing only from one province, Balochistan.
But the government has refused to offer any kind of information about these people.
Their family members doubt that they might have been handed over to America or that they died due to the torture of policemen.

(…to be continued later)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!