/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you have any online shop?

syilla
06-18-2010, 04:24 AM
:sl:

Do you have online shop? i want to seeeeeee :p

and also lets exchange link ;D

May Allah grant you success in your business :statisfie

oh yeah...

mine is http://manikembun.blogspot.com :nervous: :exhausted

wassallam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
syilla
06-19-2010, 01:54 AM
*bump

anyone wants to share theirs

Woodrow
06-19-2010, 02:16 AM
I semi have one. We closed it temporarily because of our moving, the rough winter and trying to restock. Inshallah we will be reopening it soon. We are making some changes on it. Although everything we sell is halal we are adding in some Native American Handicrafts. Some of what we find may be related to some of the ancient religious beliefsl so I have to go through each item to be certain it has no religious significance besides Islam.

syilla
06-20-2010, 07:57 AM
salams akheee.....

Thank you sooo much for replying this. it was so embarassing to open up this thread...but i thought to just go ahead lol.

please remember to post your link...and you can also advertise your website in the blog.

Jazakallah khayr sooo much for posting...i really appreciate it. =D

Wassallam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!