/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help if there is any

anonymous
06-18-2010, 06:33 AM
My brothers and sisters in faith assalam alaikum

im a brother 27 yrs old and iv been feeling too low lately, pls dont get angry on what i say
but i dont feel like living anymore at all wallah

i pray 5 times and most of times im in tears and hardly ever happy

iv had a lot of job problems and then the girl i loved the most left me and by the way i wanted to marry and do everything halal but her parents didnt agree and they had no justification

my health is going down day by day but i always say alhamdolillah coz i dont want allah to get angry on me

i feel iv been losing things one after the another and the thougts of suicide crosses my mind atleast 20 times in a day, i keep thinking about death and kabr

i dont feel this dunya has anything to offer me and i feel aakhirah is better for me
i know allah wudnt burden a soul more than it can handle but im just completely...............

well i dont know the word i just feel i have nothing and everything is useless

if it wasnt a sin to commit suicide i wudnt b writing here

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
06-18-2010, 08:28 AM
wa alaykum us-salaam

your situation will sound familiar to so many people so your not alone

as for your love issue, here is my advice from another thread here:

1. you need to put in you utmost best to move on as you'll create false hopes which will only backfire on you and you'll get move hurt.

2. the best thing to do is to move away from that person...so don't see them and avoid them as much as you can because if you do see them etc, then feelings will only ignite once again, even if they have been dormant/disappeared for a long time.

3. let time heal wounds. dont expect it to leave you over night. dont expect it not to come back every now and again. im sure-and people in the same situation will tell you the same-there will be times of tranquility and times of torture. either way, just exercise patience, and remember allah when you face those times of torture.

4. just keep on praying for patience and strength. please do not underestimate the power of dua in such situations. there has been people before you who have been in your situation and they have turned to allah in utter heartache, only for their situations to ease. if you want strength to move on, ask allah! if you want a tranquil heart, ask allah! wallahi you will NOT be let down

in all situations, turn to Allah, recite duas to ease your pain such as the ones prescribed in the sunnah, eg innalillah wa inna ilaihi raajo3oon, etc...

at all times -especially when you feel the world has been paced on your shoulders and you are ready to break - KEEP YOUR HEAD ABOVE WATER!
to add to the last paragraph, don't give up even when you feel like you cant take it anymore...that point is what requires the most patience. that is what patience really is-your ability to hold strong in that split second of hardship when its easy for you to give up and turn away... before that, patience just maybe a habit you have...but you will know its true value when you can and want to give up.

if you have recently split, then expect that it will hurt so give it some time before expecting things to get less painful.

your feelings are right...this dunya isn't worth anything save the worship of Allah. other than that, consider it pure trash.

about your job, you can take practical steps to change this. figure what they are, and implement them.

reading your post cant help but make me wonder if her family rejected you because of your job(lessness). if this is the case, cant you find another one and go back and propose?

keep your head above water and seek dua for ease in your affairs.

get out often, take up a hobby, go traveling get your mind off things.

Muslim Woman
06-18-2010, 08:42 AM
Salaam brother

life is a test for hereafter . Pl. have patinece . Allah those who show patience .

we all have pains and going through many problems. Remember , for each pain , we will be rewarded on hereafter.

So , don't be upset and don't do anything foolish . Keep praying , recite Quran .

May Allah ease the situation for you , Ameen.

Asiyah3
06-18-2010, 10:53 AM
:wa:
I'm not the best in giving advice, but I sincerely believe in this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_NOXu9QEiQ

p.s. The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) said: “No pain, hardship, sickness or grief befalls a believer, not even worry that befalls him, but some of his bad deeds will be expiated.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5642) and Muslim (2573).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Alpha Dude
06-18-2010, 11:46 AM
:sl:
i dont feel this dunya has anything to offer me and i feel aakhirah is better for me
Dear bro, not just for you, the akirah is infinitely better for all of us. The dunya has nothing of value to offer any of us. It is measly. It's good that you don't attach any importance to the dunya.

Suicide is haram and you would suffer in hell. It is not an escape. Allah has said that we will not be burdened more than we can withstand, so don't give up. Allah has given you the strength to cope with whatever he is testing you with. Have conviction.

Perhaps devote your entire life completely and wholeheartedly into Islam? Spend your days and night in worship of Allah. Memorise the Quran. Recite it for several hours a day. That would take your mind away from the mundane life of this world.

This dua comes to mind:

O Allaah, I am Your servant, son of Your servant, son of Your maidservant, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You name Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety.’

This is a dua given to us by the Prophet Muhammad Sallalahu Alaihe Wasalam himself for help in alleviating anxiety and distress. Pay attention to the bolded part.

The Qur'an is a cure for our souls. Read as much as you can and InshaAllah you will feel better. If you make a proper routine out of reciting it, you'd come to find solace in it and whenever you're upset that's the first thing you'd think of doing.

Be sincere to Allah and make dua to Allah as though he has listened and accepted what you asked for.

May Allah guide, help, protect and reward you and your family always, ameen.

anonymous
06-18-2010, 12:00 PM
any idea where i could get the transliteration ?? I dont know arabic ?

Asiyah3
06-18-2010, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
The English translation is below the Arabic in brother Alpha Dude's post.

Alpha Dude
06-18-2010, 02:32 PM
Be sure to ask the dua in English. If you know what you are reciting, you can show more sincerity.

Allahumma inni 'abduka, ibnu 'abdika, ibnu amatika, naasiyati biyadika, maadhin fiyya hukumuka, 'adhlun fiyya qadha'uka asaluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka, sammaita bihi nafsaka, aw an-zaltahu fi kitabika, aw 'allamtahu ahadan min khalqika, awista'tharta bihi fi 'ilmil-ghaibi 'indaka, an taj'alal-Qur'ana Rabbi'a qalbi, wa nura sadri, wa jalaa'a huzni, wa dhahaba hammi

Oh Allah, I am Your servant, the son of Your servant, the son of your maid-servant, and entirely at Your service. You hold me by my forelock. Your Decree is what controls me, and Your Commands to me are just. I beseech You by every one of Your Names, those which You use to refer to Yourself, or have revealed in Your Book, or have taught to any one of Your creation, or have chosen to keep hidden with You in the Unseen, to make the Quran Al-Karim the springtime of my heart, the light of my eyes, the departure of my grief, and the vanishing of my affliction and my sorrow.
[Ahmad 1:391, ibn Hibban]

The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said, there is no-one who is afflicted by distress and grief, and says (the above), but Allah will take away his distress and grief, and replace it with joy." He was asked: "O Messenger of Allah, should we learn this?" He said: "Of course; everyone who hears it should learn it

Ğħαrєєвαħ
06-18-2010, 07:10 PM
Aslaamu`alaaaykum dear Brother of Islaam

I can see this is a test from Allaah
Brother please read these verses from the Qur`aan words of your Lord Allmighty:

"And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirin" (the patient ones, etc.). [Al-Qur`aan,2:155]

Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: "Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return." [Al-Qur`aan:2:156]

They are those on whom are the Salawat (i.e. blessings, etc.) (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided-ones.AL-Qur`aan:2:157]

Brother remember that at the end off all these harship for the RIGHTEOUS shall be a great reward, but for those that are disobedient there is but a dead end but the punishment of Allaah swt!

Be patient oh Brother and remember that the people before your time were also tested and tried like Allaah says in he Qur`aan
SubhaanAllaah and May Allaah make it easy for you Brother in your time of harship,Ameen

Hope i helped a lil InshaAllaah

Wa`Alaaykum Salaam

anonymous
06-19-2010, 03:35 AM
Thank u for all ur replies, it helped me, il try to recite quran often its what i have to start asap insha allah

one thing im happy that i dont feel much attached to dunya and all deeds i do i try to do it for aakhirah

regarding that girl thing she is married to someone else now and i completely stopped talking with her

may allah fill the light of quran in heart make me of as sabirun

cat eyes
06-19-2010, 04:16 PM
brother best thing to do is not get attached to any girl before marriage in future or your going to set yourself up for a lot of hurt. this is hard lesson for you and learn from it and move on

piXie
06-19-2010, 07:30 PM
:salamext:

We all feel low sometimes in our life, and certain events can feel us leaving very sad. But Good for you!

For continuing with your prayers and not leaving them, may Allaah bless you with a wonderful wife. That was the first defeat you gave the shaytaan.

For fearing Allaah and not committing suicide, may Allaah fill your life (incl. your life in the hereafter) with contentment and happiness. That was the second defeat you gave the shaytaan.

For being patient, and reading the Qur'aan, may Allaah give you honor and respect. That was the third defeat you gave the shaytaan.

Masha' Allaah brother, if you continue defeating the shaytaan like this, soon he will be swollen and busted insha' Allaah - and you will be included by Allaah in the top ranks where His most bravest and strongest soldiers stand.

May Allaah give you that noble position, and to all those who are stand strong in obedience to their Lord. Aameen

Soulja Girl
06-19-2010, 08:56 PM

regarding that girl thing she is married to someone else now and i completely stopped talking with her
^Can I ask..? How did you feel when you heard she got married..? And how did you get over it..? I mean, you're not.. Buh you know wah I mean eneh..? You're strong it seems..

anonymous
06-19-2010, 10:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
brother best thing to do is not get attached to any girl before marriage in future or your going to set yourself up for a lot of hurt. this is hard lesson for you and learn from it and move on
i have sister

anonymous
06-19-2010, 10:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by piXie
:salamext:

We all feel low sometimes in our life, and certain events can feel us leaving very sad. But Good for you!

For continuing with your prayers and not leaving them, may Allaah bless you with a wonderful wife. That was the first defeat you gave the shaytaan.

For fearing Allaah and not committing suicide, may Allaah fill your life (incl. your life in the hereafter) with contentment and happiness. That was the second defeat you gave the shaytaan.

For being patient, and reading the Qur'aan, may Allaah give you honor and respect. That was the third defeat you gave the shaytaan.

Masha' Allaah brother, if you continue defeating the shaytaan like this, soon he will be swollen and busted insha' Allaah - and you will be included by Allaah in the top ranks where His most bravest and strongest soldiers stand.

May Allaah give you that noble position, and to all those who are stand strong in obedience to their Lord. Aameen
Ur reply brings tears in my eyes, ameen to all what u said for me and for u and for all muslim

anonymous
06-19-2010, 10:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

^Can I ask..? How did you feel when you heard she got married..? And how did you get over it..? I mean, you're not.. Buh you know wah I mean eneh..? You're strong it seems..

I cant tell how i felt and i shouldnt think about it much, i think the only thing which hurted me the most is that she made a lot promises and didnt fulfil and i think it was only prayers which saved me.

it wasnt just about her it was about many things but anyway alhamdolilah for all

Ummu Sufyaan
06-20-2010, 01:09 AM
^you should be weary about people who give promises before marriage (i mean without a mahram and the proper means implemented). those types of people turn out to be a nightmare to live with. trust me, i've seen someone who bought with them all their knowledge, but after they got married...utter disaster. so who knows, maybe you have actually dodged a bullet.

at least next time you know what type of girl to avoid.

anonymous
06-20-2010, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ummu Sufyaan
^you should be weary about people who give promises before marriage (i mean without a mahram and the proper means implemented). those types of people turn out to be a nightmare to live with. trust me, i've seen someone who bought with them all their knowledge, but after they got married...utter disaster. so who knows, maybe you have actually dodged a bullet.

at least next time you know what type of girl to avoid.

I dont know if was good or bad, i think whatever happens in ur life is ur tarbia, u just need to learn to live and i just pray allah to give me death in complete iman and not to make me stray away from right path.

remember me in ur dua brothers in sisters

salam alaikum

Soulja Girl
06-20-2010, 08:40 PM

Can you tell me what's keepin you goin? Please? :hiding:

anonymous
06-21-2010, 12:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

Can you tell me what's keepin you goin? Please? :hiding:

What keeps me going? i dont know, i just divert my mind from such people to allah and do tasbeeh and make dua and that day i just felt to ask for suggestion from our brothers and isters here

I guess life will go on with or without someone, so we better look forward an di think u went thru a similar problem?

if thats the case then be patient ul find someone who is pious

salaam

جوري
06-21-2010, 03:10 AM
I tell you whenever I am feeling really bad I fast and ask Allah swt to give me sabr.. you know Allah swt knows.. he knows everything and when you are hurt who else is going to heal you?
do some fast and prayer insha'Allah.. do them from the heart without bitterness of your losses and insha'Allah, Allah swt will open doors for you where there were only tiny windows..

I'll keep you in my du3a..

:w:

Hamza Asadullah
06-27-2010, 06:32 PM
My brothers and sisters in faith assalam alaikum

im a brother 27 yrs old and iv been feeling too low lately, pls dont get angry on what i say
but i dont feel like living anymore at all wallah

i pray 5 times and most of times im in tears and hardly ever happy

iv had a lot of job problems and then the girl i loved the most left me and by the way i wanted to marry and do everything halal but her parents didnt agree and they had no justification

my health is going down day by day but i always say alhamdolillah coz i dont want allah to get angry on me

i feel iv been losing things one after the another and the thougts of suicide crosses my mind atleast 20 times in a day, i keep thinking about death and kabr

i know allah wudnt burden a soul more than it can handle but im just completely...............

well i dont know the word i just feel i have nothing and everything is useless

if it wasnt a sin to commit suicide i wudnt b writing here
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, my brother it is only shaythan your sworn enemy that wants to make you contemplate suicide. He wants your eternal destruction and is wanting you to end your life but know that your life is short and your time on this earth has already been decreed so why not live it pleasing Allah as much as you can so that you may have a blissful akhirah?

My brother know that the women you wanted to marry was not good for you and that is why Allah did not allow you to marry her. Did Allah not help you and do you a favour by doing this for you? If you went ahead and things went wrong then surely you would have been even more distressed. So thank Allah and do things the right way next time by NEVER getting to know any women apart from infront of her mahrams. If you do things the right way Allah will find you the perfect partner and will give you a life with her full of blessings, contentment and happiness. Do you doubt this?

My brother desire the akhirah and to meet with Allah. Those who desire to meet with Allah then Allah desires to meet with them. Do as much good as you can, remember Allah abundantley, repent and ask of him profusely. Get as close as you can to him and be the best towards your parents, family, relatives, Muslims and all people just like Rasulallah (Pbuh) was.

Emulate our beloved rasul (Pbuh) as much as you can and make the best use of every second you have left and you will find happiness and contentment in your heart that you can never imagine. Contentment ONLY comes with the remembrance of Allah so the cure to your problem is the remembrance of Allah and those who remember Allah then Allah remembers them!

and Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!