View Full Version : Christian Ads being displayed on forum

Predator
06-19-2010, 12:16 AM
The following Ad is coming up on the forum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zafran
06-19-2010, 01:52 AM
salaam

LOL i know - this forum seriously needs to sort out the advert system.

peace

sadir139
06-19-2010, 09:07 AM
yes it really doesnt make any sense as no muslim will click on such adds and the owner cant generate revenue through analytics... so better post some other general adds

PouringRain
06-23-2010, 02:12 AM
From my observation on forums in general that have ads, the ads are often generated by the content within the thread. That Jesus ad is on a page in a thread in the comparative religion section. I am guessing that Jesus' name is mentioned in the thread, or something relating to Christianity in general?

The ad on this page right now is for (my) "spiritual awakening." It links to quite a scary site. If you think the Christian ads are bad, you should see the one on "quantum jumping." ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beardo
06-23-2010, 02:41 AM
Those type of Ads should no longer be visible.

PouringRain
06-23-2010, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Those type of Ads should no longer be visible.
The one on "quantum jumping"/ "spiritual awakening" is still visible at the top of this thread page for me. I dunno exactly what "quantum jumping" is, but from the page it goes to it all seems rather new age.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!