/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Viewing Other Member's Profile.

Tariq_syed
06-19-2010, 04:38 AM
Assalamualikum,

I am unable to view other member's profile
how many days does it take for my account to get activated?
or is thr some posts cap on vieew other member's profile too :(

Jazakallah khair
Tariq

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd Al-Maajid
06-19-2010, 04:43 AM
:wa:
You need to become a Full Member to have some extra privileges like viewing other member's profile and editing posts etc. To become a Full Member you are required to make 50 posts.

Tariq_syed
06-19-2010, 04:47 AM
:wa:
You need to become a Full Member to have some extra privileges like viewing other member's profile and editing posts etc. To become a Full Member you are required to make 50 posts.
Jazakallah khair brother

'Abd Al-Maajid
06-19-2010, 04:49 AM
^ You are from Chennai? You know there is another brother here from Chennai.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tariq_syed
06-19-2010, 04:53 AM
^ You are from Chennai? You know there is another brother here from Chennai.
yes brother iam from chennai. yeah abdul raouf bhai got in touch with him in the intro section.

Wats this Rep Power all about?

'Abd Al-Maajid
06-19-2010, 05:49 AM
^ rep ummm....reputation points are given to you by fellow members who find your posts informative or something. You can also give reputation points to others, the reputation points you give to others depends on your rep. power which in your case is 0 now, your rep power will increase as you get reputation points, 1000 rep. points = 1 Rep power.
The interesting part is you can redeem these points for a fast buck :p

lol jk

Tariq_syed
06-19-2010, 07:03 AM
^ rep ummm....reputation points are given to you by fellow members who find your posts informative or something. You can also give reputation points to others, the reputation points you give to others depends on your rep. power which in your case is 0 now, your rep power will increase as you get reputation points, 1000 rep. points = 1 Rep power.
The interesting part is you can redeem these points for a fast buck :p

lol jk
jazakallah Khair for the info..

u dint mention the conversion rate of rep power into currency :lol:

'Abd Al-Maajid
06-19-2010, 07:27 AM
^ Ask the admins, I never did that...:p

Tilmeez
06-19-2010, 07:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tariq_syed
jazakallah Khair for the info..

u dint mention the conversion rate of rep power into currency :lol:
I don't know the rate but to top rep collector is zAk and soon he will be able to calim his $1 from the forums :Evil:

Tariq_syed
06-19-2010, 07:36 AM
lolz... u guys r so jovial...

I like that... Btw Muslims r all jovial in nature :)

'Abd Al-Maajid
06-19-2010, 07:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tariq_syed
lolz... u guys r so jovial...

I like that... Btw Muslims r all jovial in nature :)
LOL not all, some remain dork...:lol:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!